Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
Inuzica
Freshmen Academy Student

Inuzica saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Question Edo Jinchuurikis

It's been on my mind for a while that Obito stated Madara can't become the jink of the juubi because of his Edo Tensei Body. However, didn't Obito's six paths have their beasts sealed back inside of them?

My two theories are that 1)Obito lied to Madara or 2)He found away to bypass Edo, and he's keeping his mouth shut.
Inuzica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Edo Jinchuurikis

I think they did not have the beast sealed back. They were able to use their power because Edo Tensei brings the person back the same way he was when he died.
They had beasts when they died, that's why they could use them.
Maybe you're right, I don't know. :P
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:33 PM   #3
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

my take on it was that Obito had implanted the sharringan in each of them, it linked him to the ET as if they were an extension of himself. also they were once bound w/ the tailed beasts, making them easier to be used. there was also the spike in each jink had that anchored the tailed beast in the bodies. so it was actually a few components working together imho.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:04 PM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

They've all become integrated into the juubi now I believe.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was lying to madara.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #5
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Good question!

But this tobi's jinchuriki's were different... He didn't re-seal the tailed-beast inside of them.. who in their right mind would go through so much to capture jinchuriki and extract their bijuus from them; then during war, where the other two bijuus are need, would go out to re-seal what he's already gathered into their host... that's a risk tobi wouldn't take.

So that's not what he did...he just used their bodies as a medium for the Gedo Mazo to channel the bijuus chakra into their respective former jincks...since they're most compatible. It was a temporal link.

Yea, he's right...the sealing of juubi into ET madara would be impossible.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

this is the jubbi we are talking about. It is no ordianry Bijju anyway
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:25 AM   #7
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Also, they weren't Edo Tensei'd zombies. They were just corpses being controlled by the chakra rods. You can seal bijuu in inanimate objects (like Shukaku in the tea pot or whatever, or the Hachibi in its pot after a rampage).
DrKage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:56 AM   #8
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Tobi's 6 paths of pain were not jinchurikified. Tobi used Gedo Mazo's outer path to send the bijus chakra to his 6 paths of pain. Those were not real jinchuriki.

Im thinking Madara will use genjutsu on Obito to force him to revive himself. Madara will do it once Obito completely changed his heart.