Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-31-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Truth

i think the Hokages are gonna tell Sasuke the truth about Madara / Obito being a greasy liars worse than Oro. we will find out about the truth behind the Uchiha slaughter, Uzumakis destruction and more. this will get Sasuke on Naruto's side i am thinking.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Phariah824; 02-01-2013 at 05:14 AM.
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:06 AM   #2
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default Re: Truth

Except Sasuke has never met/talked to Madara.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:38 AM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

^I'm sure he means Obito.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:13 AM   #4
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

oops ya ill fix dat... well Madara is still greasy imho lol.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:53 AM   #5
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yeah, Sasuke has said he wants to rebuild his clan, but he's probably about to find out just how destructive they've been, especially since Madara's time and thinking back to what Itachi meant for Sasuke to understand, he might not necessarily be on Naruto's side, but they'll have a common enemy now.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:36 AM   #6
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

agreed

Old 02-01-2013, 06:46 AM   #7
voicesinmyhead
Chunin

voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

i must agree they don't have to get along to have a common enemy

music is my escape

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

without music the world would stop spinning
voicesinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:47 AM   #8
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

hokages will apoligize about thier wrongs and tell sasuke how obito and madara are wrong without giving good evidence because kishi likes making look like sasuke has a reason to go kill ab unch people even though it is wrong.
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #9
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke already knows that he is being btched slapped around and being used.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

just glad the hokage are back
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #11
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Sasuke already knows that he is being btched slapped around and being used.
ya i agree. he is intelligent, i guess he is playing along with all this to find out truths for himself.