Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:10 AM   #1
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Obito's Done With Love

This was a joke, lol, kthxbai

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Obito; 02-03-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:10 AM   #2
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Obito's Love For Rose

Aww. <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:11 AM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

aww obito u really love rose!!! im sorry for what happend between u 2!!*hugs u*

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #4
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

i wish somebody loves me like that!!lolz!

Old 07-21-2009, 10:13 AM   #5
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
i wish somebody loves me like that!!lolz!
Well, I do!

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:14 AM   #6
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Now... We need Rose to view this.

ROSE CAPTURE squad GO!!!
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #7
mangagirl
Drama King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Well, I do!
aww thanks!!! me too

Old 07-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
aww thanks!!! me too

Old 07-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #9
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

I got Rose in my PM Style: Thread Link Transportation! She'll be here any minute now...
Old 07-21-2009, 10:17 AM   #10
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

She's here!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #11
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

And, she's gone...

EDIT: Then she was back.

EDIT 2: Now she's gone.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #12
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Give her some time, she'll come through.

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:19 AM   #13
mangagirl
Drama King

love love love!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-21-2009, 10:20 AM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Tonight, love is rationed
Tonight, across the nation
Tonight, love infects worldwide.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:20 AM   #15
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Heh, I wish I had the guts to post this exact same thing, except for "Chidori Shuriken's love for __________________________________"...
Old 07-21-2009, 10:20 AM   #16
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obito View Post
The way I feel about her..... It's so unbelieveably insane, I wouldn't go through anything without her knowing I truly love her, she's one of the first people in this Whole Site, just because you are with someone, doesn't make them yours, you have to earn it and must wait for the things you want, I want her, More than anything now, this is Obito saying I'm in love with The Anbu's Fiery Rose with all my heart, I'm hers, and there's nothing anybody's going to do about it -sings slowly- You know the closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it, and I'll never take it for granted, Thank you for viewing this, and Rose, I'll always wait for you, know this, forever as long as you live.
....*in shock*
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:21 AM   #17
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

See? That's what I'm afraid of to post something like this. She'll just be in shock and say 'no thanks'...
Old 07-21-2009, 10:21 AM   #18
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

this seems like a good idea i could do for Princezzhinata

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:22 AM   #19
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wow is he trying to win her back because if he is is doing a really good job at that
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:23 AM   #20
The Anbu's Fiery Rose
Chunin

The Anbu's Fiery Rose is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

...But...But I said you wanted to wait???
The Anbu's Fiery Rose is offline   Reply With Quote