Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-30-2013, 07:08 AM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto 619 Prediction

Sasuke sees the 4 previous Hokage and glares

Orochimaru: I present to you...

Hashirama the first

Tobirama the second

Hiruzen the Third

and Minato the Fourth

They are the Hokage and they know everything.

Sasuke:

I don't need a history lesson

Hashirama:

Orochimaru I see you have summoned us again.

Tobirama:

Though we cannot fight for you nor anyone

Hiruzen:

Sasuke Uchiha. You have changed.

Minato:

And yet things remain the same.

Orochimaru:

The cycle of hatred continues.

Suigetsu:

Can we get on with the program

Jugo gives Suigetsu a dirty look

Suigetsu:

What!?

Sasuke:

I don't have time to waste so I'll make this quick...

Sasuke:

I will destroy your precious Konoha.

Give me one good reason why I should stop.

4 hokages thinking: THOSE EYES!!!

4 hokages whisper in secret

Sasuke: ???

4 Hokages:

Sasuke Uchiha it is time.

Hashirama:

For you

Tobirama

To learn

Hiruzen

The will

Minato

Of fire

Sasuke

I already know about that nonsense...

Minato

Nonsense! Nonsense you say! The will of fire isn't nonsense!
You're nonsense! You just don't get the will of fire!

Sasuke

Look I just...

Hiruzen

Hold your tongue young whipper snapper! I didn't sacrifice
myself to listen to your back talk! Back in my day...

Orochimaru (under his breath): I beat you, pops.

Hashirama:

To understand the will of fire we must go back
in history to the time of the Sage of the Six Paths

Tobirama:

The sage of the six paths was the strongest ninja.
Even stronger than all four of us.

Minato:

Now I'm not so sure about that. I mean we're a pretty strong
bunch and if you take away the tailed beasts then the
Sage isn't really as strong. Now that isn't to say...

Hiruzen:

Where's my back pills!!???

Tobirama:

The Will of Fire surrounds us, it envelops us. It pentrates us

Hashirama:

With midichlorines!

Tobirama:

Ok that's just stupid. I thought the will of fire was supposed
to be mystical not bacteria

Hashirama

Dude it's not bacteria if you paid attention you would know
that these so called "bacteria" are in our cells and they
speak to us letting us know the will of fire!

Tobirama

That's even dumber

Hashirama

You're dumber

Minato

Hey hey let's settle down remember the will of fire
says to live in peace and harmony

Hashirama

Oh I'll show you peace and harmony!

Hiruzen

I need a new diaper

Tobirama

Sorry my brother is such an idiot but the will of fire
is best explained by the question of is the will of fire
a wave or is it a particle but amazingly enough it is both!

Hashirama

Shut yo mouth! The will of fire is like a blossom growing in the spring
of the mountain rivers overflowing with the love of ponies

Hiruzen

That's the worst poem I ever heard!
That sounds like the kinda crap Kishimoto would make up

Minato

Or worse. The crap mrsticky005 makes up

Hiruzen

Who the hell is mrsticky005! I am an old man! I don't know about your vhs players and their rewind and fast forward and their doo hickies!
I just want my porridge

Tobirama

Dude they got blu-ray now

Hashirama

And how would you know!? You're older than he is!!!

Tobirama

Well if you must know i use the crystal ball jutsu to see the future

Minato

it can see the future!?

Hashirama

But that cost many lives to use

Tobirama

Yeah I didn't like the Uzumaki very much

Hashirama

My WIFE is Uzumaki

Tobirama

Must I repeat myself

Hashirama

Oh you're going down! You're are GOING DOWN

Tobirama

You and what army!?

Minato

Why can't weeee be friends why can't weee be friends!!!

Hiruzen

X box is better

Hashirama

Eat wood style!!

Tobirama

Drown you lout!!!

Hiruzen

I wet myself

Minato

Garble garble garble will you guys quit it I can't breathe!

Hiruzen

WHERE'S MY BACK PILLS!!??

Tobirama

He started it!

Hashirama

Shut up or I'll give you a noogie!!

Hiruzen

REAPER DEATH SEAL 3.0

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

All the previous Hokage are gone

Orochimaru:

Suigetsu:

Jugo:

Sasuke:

What the...

TUNE IN FOR NARUTO 620!! Oro sacrifices Jugo and Suigetsu to redo the reanimation jutsu so Sasuke can listen to 4 old men rant

Suigetsu: Wait.. WHAT!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #2
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Naruto 619 Prediction

Lol, now that would be a great chapter.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:49 AM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Liked the Hiruzen part.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:57 AM   #4
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Let's fire Kishi and make Sticky carry it on.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:00 AM   #5
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Hahahahahaha! You forgot to put Minato saying the same thing:

My wife is also an Uzumaki... *drowns from the battle out* (okay nevermind, don't listen anyway...) heh heh

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:10 AM   #6
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

BUT THAT JUTSU TAKES SO MANY SACRIFICES!

Yeah i didnt like the Uzumaki clan very much...

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:55 PM   #7
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Why can't we get this?!

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:58 PM   #8
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You made them sound like old mystical beings xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #9
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

mrsticky needs to write the new parody for this series.

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #10
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

this made me happy!!

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:05 PM   #11
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

that would be one kick ass chapter

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Totally loved it!!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:33 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I want my life back reading that
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Soo, you are saying Kishi's story writing is as bad as George Lucas?

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:50 PM   #15
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mr. Sticky, chapter subs.

NOW

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:15 AM   #16
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Soo, you are saying Kishi's story writing is as bad as George Lucas?
Nope. I like George Lucas's writing. Yes even the prequels.
I didn't like them before but after rewatching them I do now.

Masashi Kishimoto is a generally bland writer who has
the occasional stroke of genius cough cough Danzo cough cough
But of course Masashi is probably unaware of this untapped
potential. How tragic!

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:17 AM   #17
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Nope. I like George Lucas's writing. Yes even the prequels.
I didn't like them before but after rewatching them I do now.

Masashi Kishimoto is a generally bland writer who has
the occasional stroke of genius cough cough Danzo cough cough
But of course Masashi is probably unaware of this untapped
potential. How tragic!
i agree though i love naruto. he use same stuff over and over a lot. and some thing just boring to raead. i say he did better before.
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote