Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-29-2013, 11:33 PM   #1
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Default Final Arc Battles

For a while I've had the opinion that there will be one final arc after the war in which Naruto needs to retake the Leaf from Sasuke and company. The biggest problem with this idea was the fact that Sasuke and Orochimaru seemed like pushovers in comparison with Madara, the Juubi and Obito and couldn't compete with Naruto and everyone else returning to the Leaf. However, the recent reveal of the revived Hokage makes my idea that much more likely. I may still be totally wrong, but Sasuke and Orochimaru have no interest in the war and I don't see how Sasuke and friends could get back to the battlefield (aside from using some kind of FTG loophole). Ok, now on to the topic at hand-

Assuming I'm right and there is a final "Take back the Leaf Arc", who will be involved in the final battles? Naruto vs. Sasuke is a given, but who is going to fight Orochimaru or Hashirama? Copy and paste the List below and fill in who you think will be involved in these fights (if they even happen or aren't some kind of group battle).

Sasuke vs.

Orochimaru vs.

Juugo vs.

Suigetsu vs.

Karin vs.

Hashirama vs.

Tobirama vs.

Hiruzen vs.

Minato vs.

Ex. Sasuke vs. Naruto (write in Naruto) if you think that is going to happen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:00 AM   #2
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Final Arc Battles

Sasuke vs. Naruto

Orochimaru vs. Nobody

Juugo vs. Nobody

Suigetsu vs. Nobody

Karin vs. Nobody

Hashirama vs. Nobody

Tobirama vs. Nobody

Hiruzen vs. Nobody

Minato vs. Nobody

A final arc won't happen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:02 AM   #3
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Only Kakashi would stand a good chance at beating them by sending them away but there are always loop Pnj's
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:49 AM   #4
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Sasuke vs. Naruto

Orochimaru vs. Tsunade

Juugo vs. Choji

Suigetsu vs. Sai

Karin vs. Sakura

Hashirama vs. Maito Gai

Tobirama vs. Shikamaru

Hiruzen vs. Konohamaru

Minato vs. Kakashi

Then Kabuto kills them all.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:20 AM   #5
Squall
Veteran Chunin

Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Squall strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Sasuke vs. Naruto

Orochimaru vs. Obito - Oro will polish him off for sure

Juugo vs. Madara - as a fodder

Suigetsu vs. Madara - as above

Karin vs. nobody - won't be surprised if we don't see her fight at all

Hashirama vs. Yamato - yes, he will make an awesome comeback. You are not a clone for nothing

Tobirama vs. 4 Kages

Hiruzen vs. Hinata - proving her worth as a reputable queen

Minato vs. Lee - battle of speed

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

Squall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:05 PM   #6
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Sasuke vs Naruto

Orochimaru vs (don't think he'll last the war, tsunade won't either)

Juugo vs a bird

Suigetsu vs a puddle

Karin vs Sakura (lol no even Sakura could win that one)

Hashirama vs if anyone Madara probably no one

Tobirama vs I guess maybe oro but probs no one

Hiruzen vs nobody

Minato vs nobody

Basically I only think Naruto and Sasuke will fight.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:32 PM   #7
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke vs. Naruto

Orochimaru vs. Obito or no one

Juugo vs. no one

Suigetsu vs. see previous

Karin vs. see previous or maybe Sakura
Those three will probably be watching.

Hashirama vs. Madara

Tobirama vs.

Hiruzen vs.
Kages vs Madara and Obito

Minato vs. Kakashi and if he switches to the good side, Obito
And naruto as well.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:52 PM   #8
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
For a while I've had the opinion that there will be one final arc after the war in which Naruto needs to retake the Leaf from Sasuke and company. The biggest problem with this idea was the fact that Sasuke and Orochimaru seemed like pushovers in comparison with Madara, the Juubi and Obito and couldn't compete with Naruto and everyone else returning to the Leaf. However, the recent reveal of the revived Hokage makes my idea that much more likely. I may still be totally wrong, but Sasuke and Orochimaru have no interest in the war and I don't see how Sasuke and friends could get back to the battlefield (aside from using some kind of FTG loophole). Ok, now on to the topic at hand-

Assuming I'm right and there is a final "Take back the Leaf Arc", who will be involved in the final battles? Naruto vs. Sasuke is a given, but who is going to fight Orochimaru or Hashirama? Copy and paste the List below and fill in who you think will be involved in these fights (if they even happen or aren't some kind of group battle).

Sasuke vs. Naruto , pretty much set in stone.

Orochimaru vs. idk at the moment hiruzen is under his control i doubt he needs tsuande for anyhing. Oro pretty much has nothing to do at the moment.

Juugo vs. idk maybe shino give him some time to shine

Suigetsu vs. Chojuro swordsman vs swordsman should be fun.

Karin vs. a kikaichu

Hashirama vs. Madara . Idc i want this.

Tobirama vs. I have no idea.

On a side note wouldnt it be funny if oro summon tobirama in a fight and then tobirama proceeds to summon 2 others edos

Hiruzen vs. Tsunade maybe? Its his former student.

Minato vs. Naruto kid surpasses parent, they finally get to have a full convo. If not then probably Kakashi or Obito if either of them is still alive after this arc a la student surpasses teacher. Naruto kinda already got his closure now tis obitos/kakashis turn

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:11 PM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:

Sasuke vs.Naruto

Orochimaru vs.Edo Jiryria or Anko w/ Kabuto combo

Juugo vs.edo Kimmi. Juugo would go CS2 immeditely due to nature of the atmosphere but he has no need/business to fight anyone but if he had to fight mabye Team 10 will calm him down

Suigetsu vs.CHOJHI!!!! (i spelled his name wrong. NOT CHOJI!!! But Mei's assistant! Ya know the last remaining Swordsman. I can not believe nobody said him yet)

Karin vs.Sakura winner gets Saskue

Hashirama vs.Madara

Tobirama vs.helps Hashirama fight Madara

Hiruzen vs.Tsuande is long dead so not here. I would say maybe Guy due to youth. Or the 4 remaning kages. Or Bee

Minato vs. Kakashi and Obito!!!!!! They would keep up with him with sharigan and warp his kunai away

My ideal battles^^
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:57 PM   #10
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Minato vs Madara - This is the guy who fights the guy who can negate jutsu
Obito vs Hiruzen - You think you have knowledge Obito. Let me show you.
Juubi vs Hashirama and Tobirama. They are the heavy hitters. Floods+trees

After the fights, Kakashi Guy and Naruto will go looking for Tsunade. On page 1 they arrive. Page two, you see all the kage, dead. That's the surprise. Tsunade failed. And she looks 80.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:32 PM   #11
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sasuke vs. Naruto

Orochimaru vs. Tsunade

Calm Juugo vs. Evil Juugo

Suigetsu vs. Sai

Karin vs. Sakura

Hashirama vs. Yamato

Tobirama vs. IDK

Hiruzen vs. Tsunade

Minato vs. Kakashi and Naruto (I would feel so bad for Kakashi. How much can one man take? At this point he would have just fought his former teammate turn evil. The one who made him who he is today adn then have to fight his old teacher. I would also feel bad for Naruto for having to fight his dad).

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops

Last edited by D 2008; 01-30-2013 at 09:39 PM.
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:27 AM   #12
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Sasuke vs. Naruto

Orochimaru vs. ET Jiraiya

Juugo vs. Sakura

Suigetsu vs. Hinata

Karin vs. juubi

Hashirama vs. Madara

Tobirama vs. ET Izuna

Hiruzen vs. ET Danzo

Minato vs. ET Shisui
tobi's ET is inevitable

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:17 AM   #13
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Sasuke vs. Naruto

Orochimaru vs. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]sasuke lol jks ... Guy[/COLOR]

Juugo vs. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Lee[/COLOR]

Suigetsu vs. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Sai[/COLOR]

Karin vs. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Sakura/hinata[/COLOR]

Hashirama vs. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Madara[/COLOR]

Tobirama vs. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Obits[/COLOR]

Hiruzen vs. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]kakashi for some reason[/COLOR]

Minato vs. [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]Naruto? Urrrrrrmmmm sasuke would be cool butt maybe oro or Madara/obito[/COLOR]

I can't wait either. It will be interesting to see what he does with the kages.
"There are two worlds in which we live. One we refer to as "Reality" and the other "Fantasy". We often unlock our minds, sometimes even unconsciously, to live in a world of creation and dreaming, closing the senses that bind us to reality. We can only be as human as our minds allow us and in life it seems severing the ropes to reality is what keeps us alive. Sane."
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:20 AM   #14
Utsusemi
Chunin

Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Utsusemi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Total fail ^ I hate my iPad )):
"There are two worlds in which we live. One we refer to as "Reality" and the other "Fantasy". We often unlock our minds, sometimes even unconsciously, to live in a world of creation and dreaming, closing the senses that bind us to reality. We can only be as human as our minds allow us and in life it seems severing the ropes to reality is what keeps us alive. Sane."
Utsusemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:33 AM   #15
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Wow those are some really good suggestions guys, as for who I think it will be:

Sasuke vs. Naruto. Obviously

Orochimaru vs. Kabuto (and Anko). Ok, probably not going to happen, but I would love to see this. Make it happen Kishi! I can't see Kishi completely ignoring Kabuto for the rest of the manga, and to get out of Izanami he has to accept his shortcomings. Kabuto taking on Orochimaru would also be the final move in his turn around and establishing his own identity. If Tsunade survives this may be her fight.

Juugo vs. Chouji or Lee. Power vs. Power. Or two opponents both with some relation to Kimimaro.

Suigetsu vs. Kiba and/or Shino. The two of them haven't really had any time to showcase their new abilities and Kiba supposedly has a new jutsu according to the databooks that he's never shown.

Karin vs. Sakura or Hinata. Most likely Sakura due to their previous interactions and obsessions with Sasuke. I know Karin seems super weak, but Kishi might pull a plot power-up. She is an Uzumaki after all.

Hashirama vs. Naruto, Tsunade or one of the K11 teams.

Tobirama vs. Naruto or one of the K11 teams.

Hiruzen vs. Naruto, Tsunade or one of the K11 teams.

Minato vs. Naruto and/or Kakashi. Father/son bonding and showing he can be surpassed.

I know I have Naruto fighting a lot of people, but I think he might just take on all of the Kage to show how he has surpassed them. In chapter one he tells Iruka that his dream is to surpass all of the Hokage before him. What better way to show this than have him defeat them all?

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:16 PM   #16
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Depends on what team Oro is on. Oro has no reason to join Obito and he wants to get immortality in his own way. Who knows maybe Oro and Sasuke both go back to the Leaf.

Orochimaru vs. Juubi*

Juugo vs. would get destryoed if he tried to do something

Suigetsu vs. see Juugo

Karin vs. see Juugo

Hashirama vs. Madara

Tobirama vs. Juubi*

Hiruzen vs. Juubi*

Minato vs. Obito he will kill his old student

* mean they will help Allied Forces with Juubi, not 1v1.
This is what I think if Oro and Sasuke go good instead of bad because I don't see any real reason for them to be on Madara's side. After the war they can attack the Forces and Naruto but for now the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:20 PM   #17
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

orochimaru vs narske
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:26 PM   #18
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ wouldn't he get pwned?
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:09 PM   #19
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

it is a misk of naruto and saske so no. oro will get pawned
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:59 AM   #20
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ yes i meant orochimaru XD
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote