Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-30-2013, 12:02 AM   #41
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 618

I was hoping it was the two elders Homura and Koharu instead.
Just bringing out the Hokages seems like a cheap move to me.

Though I will laugh if the Hokages end up ranting to Sasuke about the "will of fire".

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:04 AM   #42
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

Though I will laugh if the Hokages end up ranting to Sasuke about the "will of fire".
The "TrollKage's"

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:22 AM   #43
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Totally lame.
I am sure that Kishimoto can come up with a more clever solution, but he just revives the Kage and uses HAXXXXXXXXX.....

2/10
I didn't give it 1/10 because I saw Orochimaru....I miss good old days when he was the main villain.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:30 AM   #44
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't see how this chapter is bad? Every question and mystery we've had stems from the 4 hokages/Reaper Death Seal. They ARE history in the world of Naruto. That's like saying, "oh, it's bullcrap that Abraham Lincoln has a broader understanding of everything that happened in the world back then." Like, what??? Kishi decides to tie up loose ends and people are upset. I don't get it.

Quality chapter.

P.s. we never knew enough about the Uzumaki clan (obviously because the manga has been depicted through ppls eyes that knew nothing about them), so I'm glad the essence of their clan was preserved.
Blah. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:32 AM   #45
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah. View Post
I don't see how this chapter is bad? Every question and mystery we've had stems from the 4 hokages/Reaper Death Seal. They ARE history in the world of Naruto. That's like saying, "oh, it's bullcrap that Abraham Lincoln has a broader understanding of everything that happened in the world back then." Like, what??? Kishi decides to tie up loose ends and people are upset. I don't get it.

Quality chapter.

P.s. we never knew enough about the Uzumaki clan (obviously because the manga has been depicted through ppls eyes that knew nothing about them), so I'm glad the essence of their clan was preserved.
The secrets are not bad, the way Kishi is showing them to us is.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:37 AM   #46
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Chapter was horse .

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:40 AM   #47
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Blah. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
The secrets are not bad, the way Kishi is showing them to us is.
I respect that, but how? I agree in the sense that it was very blunt and straightforward, but I feel like he was limited in how he could present it!

Also, just realized that last post came across pretty hostile now that I re-read it haha, but I thought it was a quality chapter! Even though it has left me with more questions than answers.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:43 AM   #48
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah. View Post
I respect that, but how? I agree in the sense that it was very blunt and straightforward, but I feel like he was limited in how he could present it!

Also, just realized that last post came across pretty hostile now that I re-read it haha, but I thought it was a quality chapter! Even though it has left me with more questions than answers.
I'm not hostile! :P
I'm just saying that it looks like it's written by a 5 year old kid who revived his favourite characters.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:48 AM   #49
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

wow did not see this coming. i am waiting to see how they put the pieces together. to see the history unfold. seems like the Uzumaki were a camped outside the village before moving on to found their own village. probably when Uchihas and Senju first founded the village, than moved on afterward. so many years have gone by so don't see an Uzumaki area being farfetched. especially when we don't know everything.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:57 AM   #50
Blah.
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I'm not hostile! :P
I'm just saying that it looks like it's written by a 5 year old kid who revived his favourite characters.
Oh no! I meant my first post came across hostile haha sorry, but I can see that. I kind of agree, I feel like he could have done a better job spacing it out, but I'm hoping he redeems himself by adding some substance next week!
Old 01-30-2013, 01:02 AM   #51
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

And also, it's funny to think about Hashirama and Tobirama will be killed for the 3rd time

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:07 AM   #52
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
ef jahew
i was just about to pick up my book

and so they are summoned!

and beat ya to it, LHG
I fell asleep Dx

And so they went to the Uzumaki Temple...

That's cool o.o

Anyway Minato

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:25 AM   #53
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

OH $h!t

IN a youtube video they said they were comming back a few weeks ago but I could not belive it. Everybody was wrong about the shrine and stuff.....but where was the chakra of Kurama?

Madara is in trouble now!!
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:49 AM   #54
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

People complain too much.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:10 AM   #55
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Uzumaki district.Introduced after 618 chapters.Right.
Yeah, that makes total sense.

--

Anyway, I'll tell you this, Orochimaru will never be able to control the 4 Hokages.
Also, come on, you could just control the Shiki Fujin with a mask and take all of the sealed people out of there? And that mask would just lie somewhere in open.

That's horse****

Speaking of the Shiki Fujin, half of Kurama's chakra is still in there. If now Kurama senses that its chakra isn't inside Shiki Fujin's belly, maybe he can get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

That should happen.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 01-30-2013 at 03:19 AM.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:23 AM   #56
thenewguy
Apprentice Genin

thenewguy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

biggest mistake since making tobi obito.
thenewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 03:49 AM   #57
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awesome chapter!!!

I wanted Hokage to be revived but most people said it wouldn't happen because they were sealed.

They are revived!!!
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:08 AM   #58
Alex storm
Ninja Academy Student

Alex storm has completed a tough C-rank mission!Alex storm has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Angry Re: Naruto Chapter 618

I was not expecting this to happen!! That oro he get his arms back!!
Alex storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:09 AM   #59
Alex storm
Ninja Academy Student

Alex storm has completed a tough C-rank mission!Alex storm has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Anyway!!it was good chapter!!
Alex storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:19 AM   #60
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Every jutsu has a flaw I guess. I bet the kages will be used in battle.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
618, naruto chapter