Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-02-2013, 07:24 AM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default War Arc will NOT have Naruto vs Sasuke theory

Kishi has said in an interview that Naruto vs Sasuke is the end.

Sasuke said he would destroy Konoha.

Sasuke is at Konoha right now talking to Hokage.

Naruto and Friends are fighting Tobi/Madara.

If they are to meet for their final battle then either

1. Naruto has to defeat Tobi and Madara and go to where Sasuke is

2. Sasuke goes to where Naruto is after he...

A. Listens to Hokage. Is unchanged. Slaughters Konoha

B. Listens to Hokage. Is unchanged. Goes to fight Naruto
and leaves Konoha alive for now

C. Listens to Hokage. Is changed. Helps Naruto defeat Tobi and Madara

Here's the problem.

If Sasuke is still evil...why not just slaughter Konoha?
But if that happens then Naruto and the Alliance
will be complete and utter failures.

Is anyone even IN Konoha right now?

I dunno but it seems awfully stupid to leave the village
completely unprotected when the Sauce is out there.

Plus didn't they evacuate everyone?

It would be interesting if Sasuke slaughters Konoha
while Naruto is busy. But it wouldn't help Naruto
look very heroic. Sure Naruto can revive the
village somehow but that would be cheap.
I dunno but it just doesn't seem like the route Kishi would take.

However if Naruto beats Tobi and Madara and goes
to stop Sasuke it will just seem like Sasuke's revenge
was conveniently delayed.

Or if Sasuke turns good then what will be the
point of them fighting?

I dunno but it doesn't seem like Naruto vs Sasuke will
work out too well in this war arc so....

What if it just plain doesn't happen.

Remember that it allegedly Naruto will continue even
after the war arc so again if Naruto vs Sasuke is the
final battle it can't happen in the war arc.

That still leaves the problem of how the Sasuke issue
is resolved in the war arc.

Does Sasuke stay evil and go into hiding?

Does Sasuke turn good?

Does Sasuke die and then get revived later?

My guess is Sasuke turns good. Heck that's basically the
whole reason for Itachi vs Kabuto and the upcoming Hokage rant.

But if Sasuke is good then it would be pointless for him
to fight Naruto in the war.

So has Kishi been pulling our leg and there won't be a fight?

Maybe. I wouldn't put it past him.

But I think what is more likely to happen is

Sasuke turns good

Madara/Obito defeated

New Arc

blah blah blah

Naruto vs Sasuke happens in the Chunnin Exams or something like it.

So...another tournament arc I guess?

What do you think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #2
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: War Arc will NOT have Naruto vs Sasuke theory

I agree with you completely Sticky.
I don't see them fighting at all and after meeting his brother his heart has twisted and after the Hokage talk it'll completely change.
I see Sasuke going to help out...

LHG

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #3
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't think so. I believe the Kage's will give some reason for Sasuke to go find Madara, likely a nonsensical reason; such is how Kishi writes.

Naruto and Sasuke defeat Madara blah, blah, blah then they fight each other. The end.

Sasuke destroying Konoha would be a nice touch, but it won't happen.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:02 AM   #4
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

lol...immediately i started reading and u suggesting a fight at konoha, i started thinking, what if their fight interrupts an ongoing chunin exams at the arena? afterall their both still genin... then i got beat to it at the end...u already suggested that...

Definitely sasuke whether he changes or not will fight naruto... now, think about a reason for a changed sasuke to still want to fight naruto...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #5
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

The MUST fight at the Valley of the End.
Uchiha and Senju. One last time.
I think that they are going to replace those statues with Sasuke and Naruto.
Madara and Hashirama fought due to hatred Madara had towards the system.
The circle of hatred.
Sasuke and Naruto will end it....
They'll fight all out, but they'll know what the other is thinking when they ''exchange blows'', but they won't say a word.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:06 AM   #6
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Sasuke will keep his word to Naruto and fight him first.

While it is in Oro's interest to stop Madara and Obito, I don't want the Kage's involved in the fight. The jutsu has scaled up so much that it's going to be a michael bay movie with all special affects just to show big action rather than focus on the compelling aspects of character. The story will have left part 1 far behind in terms of power scale. And really already has.

ET kages are fan service. It would be more dramatic if only Hiruzen was raised. Then all the dialogue could focus on him trying to turn Sasuke, despite Oro being right there.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:23 AM   #7
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I don't think so. I believe the Kage's will give some reason for Sasuke to go find Madara, likely a nonsensical reason; such is how Kishi writes.

Naruto and Sasuke defeat Madara blah, blah, blah then they fight each other. The end.

Sasuke destroying Konoha would be a nice touch, but it won't happen.

But that makes no sense.

Why would Sasuke fight Naruto after helping him out?

Why just not get involved in Naruto vs Madara and then
kill whoever wins?

...At least in my case.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:29 AM   #8
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
But that makes no sense.

Why would Sasuke fight Naruto after helping him out?

Why just not get involved in Naruto vs Madara and then
kill whoever wins?
Exactly, it won't make sense. But that is what will happen.
Maybe Sasuke wants the juubi. That would be somewhat plausible.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:31 AM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

It WILL happen

Saskue will find some stupid reason to cause trouble

It is DESTINED for them to battle
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
It WILL happen

Saskue will find some stupid reason to cause trouble

It is DESTINED for them to battle
Did you read all the way through? I never said they won't fight at all.
I'm saying they won't fight in THIS arc as in the Shinobi War arc.

They will fight in a chuunin exam or something like they
planned to originally before Orochimaru's invasion.

So instead of trying to kill each other it will be
more of a friendly competition...

Perhaps a competition to decide who becomes Hokage.

How this all happens I dunno. But ever since hearing
that there's gonna be a lot more of Naruto after
the war arc I don't see how we will see Naruto
vs Sasuke in the war arc if it's the "final battle"

A friendly competition at the very end makes the most sense.

Though it will ultimately be a fan service battle.

Still it always has been.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:58 PM   #11
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke and Naruto's fight scene will happen at some random doodoo arc and Sasuke will finally be TNJed and be a good boy after that they will fight again.
The final fight scene will be like this:

After the war Naruto will irritate Sasuke somehow and they will argue. They will start punching and choking each other until someone's breaks it up. Then, they continue with their day.

OR

After the war, we will see Sasuke and Naruto will fighting. Why? Because they're training

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #12
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
The MUST fight at the Valley of the End.
Uchiha and Senju. One last time.
I think that they are going to replace those statues with Sasuke and Naruto.
Madara and Hashirama fought due to hatred Madara had towards the system.
The circle of hatred.
Sasuke and Naruto will end it....
They'll fight all out, but they'll know what the other is thinking when they ''exchange blows'', but they won't say a word.
Yea. The Valley if the End seems most appropriate.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #13
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

How about Oro takes Sasuke's body, is defeated by Naruto, then Naruto brings Sasuke back to life, without ET.

Then Naruto dies, ending the cycle. The End.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote