Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-22-2013, 04:28 PM   #1
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Creepypasta

No one was posting so I thought I would make a thread.

Now can someone please help me. I made a horrible mistake. I searched up smile dog and watched the video by Mr. Creepypasta. I had seen the first pic but the second one hurts.

What's the best CreepyPasta you've read? Worst? Scariest? Lamest?

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #2
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: Creepypasta

Pokemon
By all that was the weirdest shiit I read...

+ Rugrats
my childhood...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

omg creepypastas </3

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #4
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

There's one from some Yuri guy on YouTube about a Sonic.EXE creepypasta. That was probably the lamest one I've heard.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #5
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

:P

Looking up the Sonic and Pokemon ones... The Rugrats one is really... funny to me.

Also... there's the NES Godzilla one... It's interesting

EDIT: So far, this Sonic one is annoying. And lame...

EDIT 2: Still quite lame, but it feels so weird even being on the website anymore. Not quite scared... but unsettling. The lack of pictures in this one leaves more to my vivid imagination

EDIT 3: Why am I still reading this? So lame, and yet...

EDIT Final: Ha. Laughed at the end. Read it on my bed, so I knew no one would try to pull a prank on me. Heh.

Now to the pokemon stuff.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature

Last edited by ObitoUchiha; 01-22-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #6
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Jeff the killer... *shudders* Audino Wants To Play is a good one.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:46 PM   #7
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I've seen the picture of Jeff the Killer... but I don't really want to know his story

And another pokemon one? Ooh, I'll look up the Audino one.

EDIT: Audino was interesting.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Last edited by ObitoUchiha; 01-22-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:09 PM   #8
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Pokemon
By all that was the weirdest shiit I read...

+ Rugrats
my childhood...
Which Pokemon one? The one saying that Green/Blue/Gary/Whatever his name is had one of his pokemon killed in combat and buried in Lavender Town?

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 01-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #9
Red

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I have a lot of studying to do tonight, so I read some creepypasta to prevent sleep.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:41 PM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Definitely read Jeff the Killer. It's amazingly well written and the story isn't scary at all. It's dat face. Pokemon Lost Silver, Pokemon Beta Scene, Super Smash Bros Melee Hhidaka are all good ones.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #11
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I love creepypastas...they creep me out.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:55 PM   #12
Red

Awards Showcase

Are you kidding Pool? Jeff the Killer is HORRIBLY written lolololol literally (and literar-ily ) it has no intelligent idea about it. Honestly, in what reality does something like that happen? Do 13 year old kids carry knives and guns and then know how chemicals work? Honestly it's almost as if the entire story is based on a faulty premise.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:06 PM   #13
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

I sleep on the 2nd story anyway so if I heard tapping on my window I'd be more concerned as to how in the hell he could reach.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:37 PM   #14
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Seen the Pokemon one about Lavander Town and the one about the haunted Majora's Mask (sorry if I misspelled them), but haven't read or even heard of any of the others, lame or not. Don't really go on creepypasta. My friend had me read 'em at his house.

"Yuuta, I love how wide open you were."
-Rikka Takanashi
Akatsuki_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Are you kidding Pool? Jeff the Killer is HORRIBLY written lolololol literally (and literar-ily ) it has no intelligent idea about it. Honestly, in what reality does something like that happen? Do 13 year old kids carry knives and guns and then know how chemicals work? Honestly it's almost as if the entire story is based on a faulty premise.
It's not impossible at all. A freshman at my school brought a gun to class and fired it. The pasta explains how a seemingly innocent kid has inside of him the craving to kill. That's all I have to say. If you look at only the faults of anything, whatever it is will always be terrible to you.

Old 01-22-2013, 10:28 PM   #16
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
There's one from some Yuri guy on YouTube about a Sonic.EXE creepypasta. That was probably the lamest one I've heard.
Yuriofwind, yes

He's amazing, and he's 100% against screamers and makes those videos that make fun of creepypastas to basically tell people that they don't need to be scared.

Also, the Jeff the killer story is pretty badly written and is quite cliche, with Stephen King-esque bulies and such. The face is the only scary thing.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #17
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Started reading PokePastas...

Some better than others. Pixel ones don't scare me much because.... I have a vivid imagination, but it's quite comical trying to imagine pixels walking into your room.

Easter Egg - Snow on Mt. Silver. Good one.

(^ ^)/)))

Quote:
FC!

Old 02-03-2013, 08:02 AM   #18
Shinagami
Genin

Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Happy Appy, it's creepy as all get-out. And there's one called Licking or something like that, there's two with basically the same story, and that one scared the bejeebers out of me.

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
~Roy Mustang
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote