Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-09-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Epic Battle: Roy vs Sayuri

Roy and Sayuri now stood far from Oasis, in the middle of the sand baked landscape at the border of The Land of Sun. The ground was cracked and the blistering heat beat down upon the back of Sayuri's neck as she stood ready for battle. Sagebrush grew through the parched ground in sparse amount, and buzzards flew overhead. "Lets continue. When you're ready." Sayuri told her opponent. She placed her turban on top of her head to protect her from the harsh rays of the sun. "When we are finished with him the birds will be picking at his remains." Isago commented maliciously.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 03-09-2013 at 10:20 AM.
InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #2
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Epic Battle: Roy vs Sayuri

btw i said all liveing things, and since we are/is in ur village your villagers are living....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:49 PM   #3
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

We were not in close enough proximity to any of the villagers for that technique to have harmed them. The only reason why my Dirt Devil jutsu was able to strike the village is because it had a wide enough range and it spreads out in all directions. And even then I made sure to protect the buildings with my plants. :/

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 03-12-2013, 05:35 PM   #4
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

im going to call it a draw inner, bc the person who was suspose to look over it hasnt and probably wont, i would of countered just fine but i wanted their opinion but good match

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #5
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Why dont you just roleplay anyway? Its not like you actually need someone to watch over your match. I always play fair, and if you dont want to roleplay with me because you are afraid I will try to pull a fast one that wont happen.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 03-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #6
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
Why dont you just roleplay anyway? Its not like you actually need someone to watch over your match. I always play fair, and if you dont want to roleplay with me because you are afraid I will try to pull a fast one that wont happen.
Scared no, its just you dont role play battle like you are suppose to..then i call you out on it and argue ment etc keeps on and on and on..

And Bacon was suspose to look over it and he never did, lazy ass

Old 03-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #7
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

I object. I roleplay just fine...I have a different style though, it seems. All I do is write my battles like I would a story. I have no intention of arguing with you. If we continue, there will be no disputing between us.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 03-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #8
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Well you can object, but the truth is, is what the truth is. Im not arguing with you, but i rather roleplay with people who fight fine and not the way you do. Just saying.

Old 03-12-2013, 05:57 PM   #9
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

I admit. I got irritated during the battle between us in Oasis. I just dont understand why you seem to hate my style of battling so much. I just write out my moves, and try to enjoy it. It doesnt really matter how you roleplay, just as long as you can have fun while you are fighting someone. Im sorry I got upset at you.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!