Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #41
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Shisko Shi vs. Loganace [SEASONS2]

But I want to be good enough to beat Noctis, this ain't good if it is cheap lol

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:41 PM   #42
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

DO whatever you want.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:55 PM   #43
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Updated the post.

Old 01-30-2013, 04:37 AM   #44
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Theam

I then notic it getting cold as I focus on the matter being fozen as I force it to move as the heat kicks in as more fire is made by me.

"Nothing can stop it? How foolish of you, I may not beable to stop it but I can send it to another world." Soon I then focus my matter to form far back so that all the attacks ar infront of me as he sends the dragons at me. I then lift my hand as a gaint circle is opened sucking every dragon into the void of space. "They are still alive but far from our galaxy. You are a fool to use an attack that is so costly yet powerful"

I then focus as the door closed allaround man gravity so intence the lava below was effected. The gravity was so much that it should impale anyone even a stronger fit fighter from moving. I then open a orb all arround uss currounding the sky as it forced the gravity all into the man as it would then increase it in hopes to kill him from the immence pressure. I the cread a small very thin metal from matter as it is a long sharp point as I left in fly at the man at a extreamly fast speed that should hit him do to the presser causing it to lfy fast and hard.

I then focus on his energy as I Lava forms behind him surrounding him as even if forzzen would then turn into rock as I then create a orb behind him that will suck and pull everything back I thencreat walles all around us as made of Darm Matter to form into rock walls, I then create 2 gaint blocks of steal as they slam together creating a immense wave of sound to the man that should stun him to to the wave. As the black fade I then point my hands at him as I fire of a consetraited beam of Shaow that then stoped and opened behind him as the beam came from both sides to him him. Coming at him with speed far beyond lightning I the Fill my hand with Dark Matter and Energy as I then attempt to impale him in the stomch, even if missed I should be closs enough that a wave of energy should throw his body into the lava. I then Sense the Dragons coming back Is I then form a dragon of my own as it is 10X the size of the other two. Soon it opened its mouth as the dragons went into the shadow world.
(It is slightly confusing, but I will try.)

"Astral projection, Go retrieve my dragons." I send out the astral projection of my self across the astral and corporeal realm right to where my dragons are before they went into the shadow realm. The astral projection then takes the disintegration balls from the dragons, restoring the energy i used, and then it proceeds to use one of our powers, soul absorption. HE absorbs the dark mages souls, and comes back into me. "You are screwed. Life force creation." I take the power from the souls, and transform the powers of the soul into the power in my body, instead of my soul. Because of the life force, I am running a 20 times my normal strength and rate. Allowing me to easily withstand the gravity. I then fly downwards As I fire a lion beam at the metal, completely destroying it. Lava then comes right at me. "Oh goodie." I then, going at insanely fast speeds because of the life force, completely outrun the lava, Flying way above it. "Not to difficult." Then walls form around us. You clap the metal to create the sound wave it comes at me and I smile. It goes directly into me and it does nothing. "In my normal form, it might have stunned me, but now It is just an annoying noise."
You fire the shadow at me. "Tak." A barrier forms around me. "The life force is what powers the magic, so That shield, is pretty much stable enough to stop everything you will throw at me." The shadow hits it harmlessly, doing noting. You then come right at me and try to punch me super hard. "Tak 2!" A new shield forms around me, stopping your attack. But the power of the attack sends me into the lava. "Hikonmishi!" Ice freezes below me turning the lava into a solid rock. I then fly up again. "Are you almost done? You have a dragon yourself. Well sorry to say, but he is not gonna be here in a second.I raise my hands. "LIFE BEAM!!!!!!" I fire a huuuuuge beam of energy that blows away the dragon and threaten's to blow you away.

"Now, let's finish this....." I then get into a position and I smile. "A little bit of my own soul into my life force energy. Now you are done for. Tak ultima." An insanely powerful shield goes around me, capable of defendign against most attacks. I raise my hands and open them up "Acho, konohumura, tashma gaganyax" A huge force field goes around us. I raise my hand as a little hole opened up, i flew up and then closed it in less then a second. Little enough time so that nothing could get through it. I then say a couple things like for my other spells, but you can't hear it. I make a very small hole in the force field on the top. I then fire some energy into the force field. It is like the ice one, but the opposite. It will change everything in there, it will turn it's molecular structure into fire. Including you. I then quickly close up the whole, that again was only made for part of a second. Nothing could have gotten through either times. And the force field is powerful enough, that you couldn't break it in time before you would have been turned into fire. I then fly up. I put more energy into my shield, and I put up a field around me that will turn oncoming attacks into dirt. "He is done. I didn't have to go full force on him. But he wasn't easy to defeat. I guess I might need to go all out on my next battle.

"Check, mate."

Spoiler:

Old 01-31-2013, 07:02 PM   #45
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

HOw would increase in soul and spirit increase your phisicle feats liek sound sisitivity? And you absorbed my soul? Wouldn't that be GM?
For the dragon, that depends on were you are fireing? Because it isn't like I am right next to him, but that is fine that I can counter

Also I am confused how being a Spirit or soul minipulater you can change molecular. You control elements not Moleculars to change theres job on what they do.

I don't mind the feild around you but making it so that anything touching it is dirts is also GM because you would be proventing ym attacks from doing there job and countering . I mean that is what it seems I could be wrong.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-31-2013 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:30 PM   #46
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(WHen did I say i took your soul?......)

I have magic, general magic. So Controlling the elements is the most powerful magic i have. So the most powerful magic i can use is changing elements into other elements. I also have a time limit on both of the molecular things. A very short time limit. The dirt thing will block any attack until it runs out. (If shot a rock into there it would turn to dirt and hit me XD) Okay, sorry i didn't know you were further away from him. I just shot your dragon then XD. The soul increasing my physical traits is life force generation. I can turn the souls energy into physical energy. Kind of like the kai o ken in DBZ.

Spoiler:

Old 01-31-2013, 08:34 PM   #47
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The soul part you said from the black mage. Isn't that me?

OH lol ok. Imma throw a rockthen lol.

I just don't understand the element. I mean we arn't element. But it is fine I will counter soon. We only get 4 turns right?

Old 02-01-2013, 03:46 AM   #48
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(NO. The dragons were the black mages. I stated that they were souls that i manipulated into the shapes of dragons. Now i absorbed them and turned their power into life force energy.)

Yea. That was my last turn XD you have 1 more.

Spoiler:

Old 02-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #49
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

OH lol I feel stuiped haha

Ok I will soon,

Old 02-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #50
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

You are fine.

Spoiler:

Old 02-01-2013, 03:24 PM   #51
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I did some research in my power, and I reliase that I can survive this attack Muhahahaa I will counter I hope tonight if that is fine with you? I am doing other RP and not thinking. I don't feel like thinking at the moment lol

Old 02-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #52
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

It is fine, take your time.

Spoiler:

Old 02-03-2013, 06:04 PM   #53
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

As the shadow over my face is shown, a smile can be seen. I see him form a sheild around him and us. As he leaves I mention. "You are not the only one who is fast..." I lift my hand as a feild of energy is around me as I point my other at the hole. I then focus a sheild of atoms. I then focus them as they form a sheild made of just them. Soon they with stoof fire turning spell. Soon as it came close I forced it to stop. I controled it to stop as everything was fire execpt a circle around me in an arb form. I then still hand my hand on the feild ball as I after some time broke it. Soon a pulse of power lew it away. I then walk out unharmed.

"Are you done?" I ask as I see him with a sheild around him. I then send two metars at him as they turn to dirt. I then smile. Soon the dirt formed up into a rock as they flew at him. I then sennt 50 metars at him and then formed the dirt into sand then attempted to wrap him in it. I then point my hand at him as I sharge a massive ball of shadow and in the other a white one. Soon I shot the white one and the black one. The white above him and the black below him. Soon a circle with a radius of 25 feet shot up and down. Soon the lights collided that then created a massive explosions to even break that sheild of his. Do to a diffrent property Dark nd light will not be affected to turn to dirt. Soon a ring grew out of the center of him as it blew everything in its path.

I then point my right finger as a blall of mixed color black and white formed. Soon the ball was so big it looked like a gaint metar. (10X the size of a Super Spirit Bomb)

Soon it shrunk to asmall ball of the size of a marble. I then pointed my fingur at him.

"It was fun, but I dout a sheild like that could ever survive this. Even spirits subcome to the darknes or light of shadow and blessings..." Soon the ball shot as him as a explosion was een so massive I flew back. I then place my hands on the ground as I form a sheild to redirect the wind of the force as the explosion came closer. Destroying everything in its path. After it was done a massive crater was left as I stood there. I pointed my hands to were he would be as coulds formed around him. But clouds made of space cimacles as Solar lightning becane to strike at him in hopes to finish this off.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #54
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

First of all: Wow, intense. The music you both posted elevated this thing to an entirely new level. This is going to be tough to judge.

JUDGEMENT:
Logan, you played like the pro you are. You sent massive attacks at Shisko, and stayed offensive while being conservative on the defensive. You reused your energy to power yourself up and went out like a boss. I think you've improved during your absence.

Shisko, what can I say? You kept up with a vet. That's pretty damn impressive. Your defensive capabilities is what really set you apart from those who just start out on the forum. You found legitimate ways to sneak through everything Logan sent at you and just basically were a complete badass.

Unfortunately for you guys though, someone has to lose this battle.

WINNER:
Spoiler:
Loganace is the winner of this battle. Shisko. You were amazing, basically. You were just outclassed. Logan had brilliant moves, while yours seemed spammy at times. Also, another reason you lost is because you have pretty bad grammar. It was tough to read some of your moves at certain parts. Your spelling was also way off sometimes. I had to try to figure out what you meant. Try to work on that.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #55
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

GG, you are by far the best new person on the forums I have seen shisko, You are a natural

Spoiler:

Old 02-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #56
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

All my student's are naturals. I don't train scrubs.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-03-2013, 06:47 PM   #57
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

XD.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Boxheadwasmyfirsteacherandtoughtmemostofitbutokay

Spoiler:

Old 02-03-2013, 07:05 PM   #58
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

T_T I have bad grammer....

Old 02-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #59
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Grammar*

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:13 PM   #60
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

XD
I just riddle the majority of my posts to show that I don't care enough to actually express my happiness or my though of how something is funny, so theoretically it is just there to pardon my grammar or vagueness, even though it does neither of those things. XD

Spoiler: