Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-29-2013, 02:50 PM   #21
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Shisko Shi vs. Loganace [SEASONS2]

That is fine. It gives me time to think of more dangerous attacks XD.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:50 PM   #22
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

O_O Ok nvm Ill make it fast!

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #23
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It is fine. You can take your time XD.

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 03:11 PM   #24
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
(Don't teleport it is godmodding, Just for future reference.)

"I guess I can use some magic now." You then send the angle beam at me. "Sakui." I fire a blast of pressurized wind that blows it into pieces. I then see myself in space. "This must be an illusion or I would be dead." I then start to feel very hot and I yell the words "Hoaskari, Mashurari KUTUAIRA" The whole area I coated in ice. Since I can see the ices I can see the general shapes of everything. Good thing I did. I then notice I am in the cage. The first meteor comes and breaks the cage into pieces. I then leap into the air, "Larkaturi!" I then begin flying in the air. I then smile because If I hadn't used the Ice spell I would have died. Right as I left a ten foot wall of fire erupted from beneath me "Sushukari" I blast tons of water at all the fire and put it out. Then mre meteors come right at me. "Sari, cunashi TOHARI." I then go downwards and my spell blasts an insane torrent of wind that tears all of the meteors into pieces. "I didn't even use any class 3 spells." I then look around as I can see the actual battle field. The bridge is charred, and not in the best shape. "This isn't good, wait. I can fly. I forgot."

I Raise one of my hands in the air. "Amusashi, Hukteru, MANIMISHI!!!!" A ball of grey energy forms in my hand as I launch it at the bridge. The bridge then disinagrates right when it is hit. "Disintegration ball." I Then create another one. "Jukatatori." A wind vortex goes around you. It doesen't pose any major threat to you except the fact if you try and leave where you are from any direction you will be sliced into hundreds of pieces. "Amusashi, Hukteru, MANIMISHI!!!!" I then form a second one, and then a third that just floats there. Fire. One of them flies into the vortex and it gets shred into fine powder that is getting circled around where you are. It will make contact with you and you will wither away and disintegrate. Again. I fire another one. Fine powder, now you and any barrier you will make will be disintegrated. Fine powder. The one I am holding turns to fine powder ahead of me, I then launch it to the vortex and it swirls around it. So even if you get out you will probably be disintegrated. "Unk Mahk KALI!" I make shards of ice, super durable, and send them at he vortex. The swirl around the outside of the vortex, shooting lightning at you with intense precision. "Tashimuenkah!!" I send out two earth shards, that will shoot out constriction energy that will constrict you and let the powder get to you, if not the powder, the lightning, if not the lightning, the constricting earth shards will tear you apart, if not the earth shards, the vortex will still be a possibility to mutilate/kill you.

(All fo the shardes and dust/vortex is happening at the same time. So you have to defend all of these while in the vortex. And the vortex already constricts some of your movements from a pull from all sides.)

"Check. Mate."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQCj4HcpJr8

Soon I saw him attack the bridge, being ruined already I point my hand outward. "Turn." I then force the attack away and force a bit of Matter and Dark Matter into the brige to increase its strength even more.

Soon a wind vortex was surrounded on me. I then lift my hand in the air.
Protect, Comic energy of the Void..." Soon a force feild that stuck to my body as I looked almost blurry and shiny from it. (What I mean it it lays on my like it is armour, or a skin suit.)
After his wind attack surround I then walk out as I then smack the shards of ice away with ease. 'This sheild will only hold for a bit longer.' I think to my self.
I then force the earth attacks from him and the lightning with the wind and ice far away from me as the attack no longer effective.

"I who has studied my whole life with my gift in the powers of the Cosmos can not be beaten so easly."

I then focus on all his atatcks and destroy them with the focus of the energy and matter. I look at him as the sheild vanishes after his attacks vanished. I point my fingur at him as the area around him turnes into a Ball of Dark Matter. "In close and suffer in pain." I then force it to creat blades on the inside to stabe at him in all directions to kill him. "I hope you like the heat..." I then send my hand down at him. What seems like a long time soon a light can be seen from the sky to turn out to be a extreamly long solar flare coming from the sun to smack the entire area as I protect my self with a force feild sheild. I then focus the energy around me as I lift into the air to sat from hitting lava.
I then send an energy blast at him as I then create 20 small planets all around him 10X the size of a basketball. Soo then collided in the small area he was in as I then surroud him with Fire from the Sun as I creat a Solar Flare around him. I then focus on a strnge colorfull cloud as I creat a Cosmic storm to incase him and kill him with the fire and storm at they then went from a cage like sphere to shringing to gether in a matter of seconds to kill him.
"........."

(If you are unsure what the hell kind of attacks these are good Cosmic Minipulation Power.)

Oh I hope this was more clear, let me know if it isn't and I'll revise it.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:44 PM   #25
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Why did you center your post XD.)

"Arishimo, Takihamashira kakunorashi-" The area around us becomes extremely cold. Whenever you use one of your attacks it goes super slow. "Sashimoto, Inotaski Fushiramitokam, kakunramata-" The air is so cold you have to seriously consider the fact that just the coldness of the air might completely freeze your blood and kill you. Right before All your attacks hit me, I finish my spell. "Unki, MASHUKI TAIRO!!! ULTIMATE FREEZE!!!!" Every attack you threw at me completely freezes, not just becoming stuck, but each of the atoms have turned into frozen H20. "That was way to close for comfort...." I then start stretching as I prepare to completely disable your attacks. "Tashirokanushiamamtaki." All of the Iced attacks in the area get completely obliterated. "Good thing your first attack took long enough that I could start weaving my spell. It is a pretty good defense. I am pretty proud of it."

"Time to show you one of my talents, I can combine my spells with my spirit attacks." I then create the disintegration ball from before, But it is much larger and you can tell it is much more powerful. I then start continuing to put power into it as it begins to reach spirit bomb size. "Lets hope I can finish this fight before I have to stock up on energy." The Disintegration ball is huge. I then start charging up my spiritual energy as I shoot a lion beam in the air, but instead of a Lion, It is a dragon. The dragon is big enough it can fit the disintegration ball in its mouth. I then Raise my hand as I split off some of the dragons spirit and then connect it to myself. "What you just saw there was a soul split, It makes it so if I put that soul in me, The dragon cannot be destroyed unless I am. The reason why it isn't my soul in the dragon, is because ti is the power of an entire soul that I took from a dark mage. So now I will fuse the dragon with the disintegration ball." The ball then flies right into the dragon, and it takes the grey coloration of the ball. "If this dragon makes contact with anything, It will disintegrate the thing it made contact with. The shield you made earlier would be instantly destroyed and it would then proceed to disintegrate you." I then rinse and repeat, creating a second dragon the same way. I also connect that one to me. I then raise my arms as the dragons shrink and form on my hands. I then send an astral projection like before, behind you. I then shoot one of the dragons at you. I then shoot the other dragon from where I actually am. The second the dragons leave they enlarge to their previous size.

"I know this might seem a bit redundant, but check mate."

(The Dragons are Veeeery powerful, but they take an insane amount of energy to use so I am literally almost out of energy for this battle. I have a way of obtaining energy, but it takes and entire turn for it to come. So at this point, I cannot obtain any more power. So the dragons are pretty much it at this point.)

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 03:46 PM   #26
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol it is a new thing I tend to do. Looks more neet lol

Also how the heck do you freeze Dark MAtter? I mean I guess you could just tring to understand

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-29-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:50 PM   #27
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Okay. But make sure you hurry so I dont think of more powerful attacks! Jk, take your time and counter it.)

EDIt: Dark matter is a type of matter. Scyntists aren't sure what elements make it or what it really is. So from what is known, changing the molecular structure is just as hard as any other thing.

Spoiler:

Last edited by loganace; 01-29-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:59 PM   #28
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

More poweruf attacks? Come one that wa a good move by both of us. I havn't seen anyone use Cosmic Minipulation before XD

Old 01-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #29
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Ya, me neither.)

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 04:28 PM   #30
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
(Okay. But make sure you hurry so I dont think of more powerful attacks! Jk, take your time and counter it.)

EDIt: Dark matter is a type of matter. Scyntists aren't sure what elements make it or what it really is. So from what is known, changing the molecular structure is just as hard as any other thing.
From what is known, you have no idea how the balls to change it's molecular structure.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-29-2013, 04:34 PM   #31
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
From what is known, you have no idea how the balls to change it's molecular structure.
(Then are you suggesting it is invincible, if not, then I dont see why it would matter.

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #32
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(Why did you center your post XD.)

"Arishimo, Takihamashira kakunorashi-" The area around us becomes extremely cold. Whenever you use one of your attacks it goes super slow. "Sashimoto, Inotaski Fushiramitokam, kakunramata-" The air is so cold you have to seriously consider the fact that just the coldness of the air might completely freeze your blood and kill you. Right before All your attacks hit me, I finish my spell. "Unki, MASHUKI TAIRO!!! ULTIMATE FREEZE!!!!" Every attack you threw at me completely freezes, not just becoming stuck, but each of the atoms have turned into frozen H20. "That was way to close for comfort...." I then start stretching as I prepare to completely disable your attacks. "Tashirokanushiamamtaki." All of the Iced attacks in the area get completely obliterated. "Good thing your first attack took long enough that I could start weaving my spell. It is a pretty good defense. I am pretty proud of it."

"Time to show you one of my talents, I can combine my spells with my spirit attacks." I then create the disintegration ball from before, But it is much larger and you can tell it is much more powerful. I then start continuing to put power into it as it begins to reach spirit bomb size. "Lets hope I can finish this fight before I have to stock up on energy." The Disintegration ball is huge. I then start charging up my spiritual energy as I shoot a lion beam in the air, but instead of a Lion, It is a dragon. The dragon is big enough it can fit the disintegration ball in its mouth. I then Raise my hand as I split off some of the dragons spirit and then connect it to myself. "What you just saw there was a soul split, It makes it so if I put that soul in me, The dragon cannot be destroyed unless I am. The reason why it isn't my soul in the dragon, is because ti is the power of an entire soul that I took from a dark mage. So now I will fuse the dragon with the disintegration ball." The ball then flies right into the dragon, and it takes the grey coloration of the ball. "If this dragon makes contact with anything, It will disintegrate the thing it made contact with. The shield you made earlier would be instantly destroyed and it would then proceed to disintegrate you." I then rinse and repeat, creating a second dragon the same way. I also connect that one to me. I then raise my arms as the dragons shrink and form on my hands. I then send an astral projection like before, behind you. I then shoot one of the dragons at you. I then shoot the other dragon from where I actually am. The second the dragons leave they enlarge to their previous size.

"I know this might seem a bit redundant, but check mate."

(The Dragons are Veeeery powerful, but they take an insane amount of energy to use so I am literally almost out of energy for this battle. I have a way of obtaining energy, but it takes and entire turn for it to come. So at this point, I cannot obtain any more power. So the dragons are pretty much it at this point.)
Theam

I then notic it getting cold as I focus on the matter being fozen as I force it to move as the heat kicks in as more fire is made by me.

"Nothing can stop it? How foolish of you, I may not beable to stop it but I can send it to another world." Soon I then focus my matter to form far back so that all the attacks ar infront of me as he sends the dragons at me. I then lift my hand as a gaint circle is opened sucking every dragon into the void of space. "They are still alive but far from our galaxy. You are a fool to use an attack that is so costly yet powerful"

I then focus as the door closed allaround man gravity so intence the lava below was effected. The gravity was so much that it should impale anyone even a stronger fit fighter from moving. I then open a orb all arround uss currounding the sky as it forced the gravity all into the man as it would then increase it in hopes to kill him from the immence pressure. I the cread a small very thin metal from matter as it is a long sharp point as I left in fly at the man at a extreamly fast speed that should hit him do to the presser causing it to lfy fast and hard.

I then focus on his energy as I Lava forms behind him surrounding him as even if forzzen would then turn into rock as I then create a orb behind him that will suck and pull everything back I thencreat walles all around us as made of Darm Matter to form into rock walls, I then create 2 gaint blocks of steal as they slam together creating a immense wave of sound to the man that should stun him to to the wave. As the black fade I then point my hands at him as I fire of a consetraited beam of Shaow that then stoped and opened behind him as the beam came from both sides to him him. Coming at him with speed far beyond lightning I the Fill my hand with Dark Matter and Energy as I then attempt to impale him in the stomch, even if missed I should be closs enough that a wave of energy should throw his body into the lava. I then Sense the Dragons coming back Is I then form a dragon of my own as it is 10X the size of the other two. Soon it opened its mouth as the dragons went into the shadow world.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-29-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #33
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Yea, That works.

(IT doesen't mean I don't have a way of getting them back...)

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #34
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(No no I know, but I wasn't sure if it was legal lol. Didn't want to do aomething wrong.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:49 PM   #35
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hmm.... That's cheap as all balls. That's all I'm sayin.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-29-2013, 06:52 PM   #36
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

It is plenty cheap, but it is still legal XD

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #37
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Things can be so cheap that they are considered illegal.

Like if I used the same powers to slip in and out of the same occupied space so rapidly I existed there, yet did not.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #38
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

MEh, I don't have a problem with it. If Pool doesn't think it is illegal for this tourney, I think We should just let him use it.

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 07:06 PM   #39
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Fine fine I will think of somethinfelse was just asking....

Old 01-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #40
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

It is fine. You can use it. I am fine with it

Spoiler: