Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Shisko Shi vs. Loganace [SEASONS2]

4 turns each
Battlefield: A thin stable bridge over a giant pit of lava.
Judge: Myself. (If you have an issue with this, please tell me. If you think I'll be biased or anything, I can find a spare judge.)

Logan goes first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Shisko Shi vs. Loganace [SEASONS2]

( if you have any questions about my character, Look up soul manipulation on http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki I cant link the soul manipulation page because a picture of brook is on it.)

I Stand on a bridge ready to face my opponent. My robe of darkness swirling around me it seems. "I guess you are my opponent. I guess there isn't much need for introduction since one of us wont think about anything in a handful of minutes." I then smile and jump up and down a little to test the stability of the bridge. "The bridge is fairly stable. I want to let you know just to be fair, I can manipulate the power of ones soul. I guess I'll find out what you do." MY Ipod starts getting louder as I take the buds out of my ears and it is easily heard by both of us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=VisDeG9ZMqo

"I'm sorry I have to kill you."
I start running at you as I raise my hand in the air and a blue light forms into a ball and starts growing. "Soul Beam!" I then fire a huge ray of soul energy at you, but I make sure that the beam is thin enough I don't have to worry about blowing the bridge away. But the beam will still blast you into pieces. As the beam is coming at you, you notice it shapes like a lion as it comes at you. Right after I shoot that at you I leap over you and spin around as I land behind you. I am facing you. "Astral projection!"

What really happens: I send a projection of my soul across the astral plane to go behind you and blast a soul beam at you like I did. Then my astral projection disappears and I can control my body again.

What you see: Nothing until you can hear the beam being fired at you. (The astral projection is invisible)

"Telepathic message!"

In your head you hear "Huh, You are totally screwed."

'Death Ray, Instant death beam!!!!!"

What you see: A beam come at right at you, that will instantly go through anything and instantly kill you.

What really is happening: The beam is a projection of telepathy that is really just an image that will do nothing if it hits you.

"Soul Barrage!"

I fire many soul blasts at you like the lion, but it is a herd of elk, and I am firing it at you while running closer. The blasts will hurt and stun you if hit, so if one hits, all of them hit and you are getting killed.

"That will hopefully take care of him...."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:59 PM   #3
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

deidara checks this place with his scope O.o
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:06 PM   #4
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Stop spamming everywhere.
well im playing in the role play too its not spam when im playing too
Old 01-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #5
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
But it has nothing to do with you. That's not how you play.
well what do you mean? we ROLE play so thats what i do silly
Old 01-28-2013, 03:15 PM   #6
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

well my char doesnot want to fight right now
Old 01-28-2013, 03:17 PM   #7
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
.................. Whatever. Just stop spamming.
im not spamming meanie ;( im playing this game understand hehe
Old 01-28-2013, 03:19 PM   #8
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Whatever. just stop spamming.
i think its u who spams silly hehehe
Old 01-28-2013, 03:23 PM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I pmed him about it.....

Spoiler:

Old 01-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #10
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

well sorry but no one wants me to play
Old 01-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #11
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Fire do not post here! this is a private match. No poosting Role Play else were.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #12
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

ok sorry.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #13
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

As I see my opponent infront of me I simply tell him, "Careful I could easly destroy this brige killing us both..."

I see the beam coming as I point my fingur at him, my other in my pocket as I have no emotion on my face, "Is this is?" I then fire of a beam of shadowy darkness as it, soon the beam he fired was consumed as it entered the shadow world.

I then hear other as I feel a shadow behind me and a sound of another beam. I thenduck as it just passes me. "Closer then i thought." Soon I see him fire a beam of death as I just turn around, as I do I bent back as it just passes through one of my bangs. "It didn't do anything?" I was then cut off by beams that turned into some animals. I then face my open palm of myhand out of my pocket as fire then comes out destroying them after they took a lot of it in. "Close one, but I see you."

i then jump back untill I am far from him. "Sorry? Why say that when you are going to do something, that would make you not sorry. You have full control of what you are doing making that sorry worthless." I say still with absolute no emotion as I star at him. "Kill him chasing beam of the Fallen angle..." soon a beam shot out as it spear all around him following his everymovment. I then lift my other hand out. Astrology existance No.1, Minipulation of the Burning star." Soon the area appeared to him as space as the sun come closer and closer as it began to heat up.

What really was happening was I was above him as I surrounded tall flames around him. I them jump again as use both hands. Wall of the Fallen Angel, Cage of the Almighty God.." Soon I surrounded the fire with light and darkness mixed in a cicle that should stop even a soul is it is a wall of the Gods and Angels. I then land as I summon 40 metars that burn with fire all around the area as they then fall down with alarming rate to hit him in hopes to end this fight.

"I thank you for choosing me to fight.... But I have no soul, no emotion, I am just a chell of my formar self after learning the spells of the Other world..." I then point my fingur above him as I land infront of him and opened aportal from the shadow world as the lion beam came crashing down onto the cage I made. The portal was close enough to cover the 10 foot Flames and wall.

I then wait with my left hand in pocket.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still new to all of this, how was that?

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #14
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(I dont understand, did you put the cage around me, or you?)

Spoiler:

Old 01-28-2013, 09:05 PM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

oh I am sorry you, the fire and the cage wall thing. sorry about that.)

Old 01-29-2013, 04:31 AM   #16
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Don't teleport it is godmodding, Just for future reference.)

"I guess I can use some magic now." You then send the angle beam at me. "Sakui." I fire a blast of pressurized wind that blows it into pieces. I then see myself in space. "This must be an illusion or I would be dead." I then start to feel very hot and I yell the words "Hoaskari, Mashurari KUTUAIRA" The whole area I coated in ice. Since I can see the ices I can see the general shapes of everything. Good thing I did. I then notice I am in the cage. The first meteor comes and breaks the cage into pieces. I then leap into the air, "Larkaturi!" I then begin flying in the air. I then smile because If I hadn't used the Ice spell I would have died. Right as I left a ten foot wall of fire erupted from beneath me "Sushukari" I blast tons of water at all the fire and put it out. Then mre meteors come right at me. "Sari, cunashi TOHARI." I then go downwards and my spell blasts an insane torrent of wind that tears all of the meteors into pieces. "I didn't even use any class 3 spells." I then look around as I can see the actual battle field. The bridge is charred, and not in the best shape. "This isn't good, wait. I can fly. I forgot."

I Raise one of my hands in the air. "Amusashi, Hukteru, MANIMISHI!!!!" A ball of grey energy forms in my hand as I launch it at the bridge. The bridge then disinagrates right when it is hit. "Disintegration ball." I Then create another one. "Jukatatori." A wind vortex goes around you. It doesen't pose any major threat to you except the fact if you try and leave where you are from any direction you will be sliced into hundreds of pieces. "Amusashi, Hukteru, MANIMISHI!!!!" I then form a second one, and then a third that just floats there. Fire. One of them flies into the vortex and it gets shred into fine powder that is getting circled around where you are. It will make contact with you and you will wither away and disintegrate. Again. I fire another one. Fine powder, now you and any barrier you will make will be disintegrated. Fine powder. The one I am holding turns to fine powder ahead of me, I then launch it to the vortex and it swirls around it. So even if you get out you will probably be disintegrated. "Unk Mahk KALI!" I make shards of ice, super durable, and send them at he vortex. The swirl around the outside of the vortex, shooting lightning at you with intense precision. "Tashimuenkah!!" I send out two earth shards, that will shoot out constriction energy that will constrict you and let the powder get to you, if not the powder, the lightning, if not the lightning, the constricting earth shards will tear you apart, if not the earth shards, the vortex will still be a possibility to mutilate/kill you.

(All fo the shardes and dust/vortex is happening at the same time. So you have to defend all of these while in the vortex. And the vortex already constricts some of your movements from a pull from all sides.)

"Check. Mate."

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 06:28 AM   #17
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

We've decided that on circumstance, teleporting is alright, so long as he does it for the right purposes. It's always been pretty borderline, and you can basically treat it like high speed movement.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-29-2013, 01:25 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Just forget about it.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:52 PM   #19
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Really? Oh okay. Sorry Shisko)

Spoiler:

Old 01-29-2013, 02:48 PM   #20
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(lol no I wasn't clear I am sorry, I will counter soon. Thinking of a stratigy... might take sometime XD)