Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-13-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default The Grand Magic Games Bout 2

Welcome Everyone to the Annual Grand Magic Games!

We will have a lot of great and powerful Mages here today!

I Here By Announce The Games To Begin!

For our secong battle of bout number 2!

The Participants are the Following!

Kami Hikari The Guild Master of the Legendary Holy Wrath Guild

He shall face the following,

Spectual from theMage's Council and a Tenth Wizard Saint!

Let the Games Begin!
Do Not Make Any God Mode Moves.
Try Not To Kill Your Opponnent, But If You Can Knock Them Out.
Do Not AUTO-HIT ANYONE.

If You Agree To The Terms You Are Here By Allowed To Enter The Games.

__________________________________________________ __

Arena:

Grand Magic Games Arena.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Grand Magic Games Bout 2

( lets not ruin this XD )
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:54 PM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(yes)

As the gate opened I walk out hearing the crowd cheer. "A council member huh? Fun." I the wait for my opponent to enter the arena.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:57 PM   #4
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"So this is who I'm facing"
I walk out the gate and get ready to fight my opponent
Old 01-13-2013, 07:04 PM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Ready for this?" With that I cast "God's Playfloor!!!!" Soon a magic seal appears as the the entire ground becomes electricity in attempt to get my enemy.

"You arn't going any where..." I then Cast "God's bellow pillar of death!" As a Pillar with the Diameter of 10 feet attempts to rise up from bellow my oppnent in hopes to get him while in the air.

"I will take that title from you!"

I then pull out my Specilised Polamer with a Licarima embeded into the blade. "God's Thunder Beam!" Soon a Beam of pure electricity is shot out of my staff as it trys to hit my opponent.

Old 01-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

"Hmph. So if the Holy Wrath fellow wins, he'll become a TWS. Interdasting...."
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-13-2013, 07:26 PM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(I have to say that is a cool combo. =) I belive I am getting better with every post lol

Old 01-13-2013, 07:26 PM   #8
Spectual
Chunin

(Starting strong off the bat, damn)
Lighting begins to surge on the ground in an attempt to hit me, so I then jump into the air only to notice a pillar is starting to form around me. "I can't dodge it!" "Mind magic: ArmourMy body begins to gain a blue-ish aura just before the pillar electrocutes me.With countless breaks in my magic armour and me still in the air, He shoots a beam at me. "Mind magic: SpearA spear forms in my hand from my magic and I throw it at the beam to allow for me to fall back to the ground.
"You think you can take the title this easily?"
Mind magic:bullet rainI aim at the sky with a barrage of thousands of magical bullets. Mind magic:Limitless"I've removed the limits place on the my brain making me even stronger, I just hope your fast enough to dodge"
The magical bullets start falling down from the sky like rain.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:45 PM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"I see so this is why you are a Tenth Wizard Saint..." I say with my face covered and my mouth grins. "DO you know the power of the Guild I am in? We are higher then that of Fairy Tail..." I the lift my Polamer up towards the rain. "This is a speacial weapon you know. Soon a rain drop hit my weapon and it glowed blue. I then Teleported rightbehinf my opponent and used. "God's Bellow of Death!" Soon my mouth spude out a massive black Eletric beam hiting and countering off the rain drops.
I then Open my mouth and use "Black Lightning Sphere" I then brings one of my arms forward, the elbow slightly bent, creating a very large sphere of black lightning, with its sparks occupying an even larger area around it, in a location which can be some meters away from me. This is generated around a certain target, which is subsequently electrocuted. The sphere can be formed almost instantaneously, that should be fast enough to prevent opponents who might have already started casting Magic from completing their spells, making for an extremely effective form of offense
Soon I then teleport high into the air and cast, "120mm Black Lightning Cannon" A focused attack which is initiated by me horizontally placing his hands before myself, their partially open palms, distant some inches from one another, facing. Tiny sparks of the man's signature black lightning are generated between my hands, growing larger and larger in semicircles around them as a similarly colored electric projectile is fired from their center towards the target. Despite its reduced size, the generated blow is strong enough to create a mildly large curtain of smoke when it connects with the enemy, and it was noted to possess an astonishing amount of Magic Power.

I then Focus MY Polamer infused with the rain drop like attackand focus my own powerinto it and creat a extreamly larg and powerfull Lightning bolt into the sky, by casting "God's Rods". In doing this I hope to creat a lightning storm. (Because of the heat) "Did you know a lightning bolt is ruffly 6 times hotter then the sun...?" I then land on the ground and wait for him.

Old 01-13-2013, 08:16 PM   #10
Spectual
Chunin

"Nice counter, its the first anyone went against the rain like that"My opponent creates a huge black sphere in the air. " Now that could be troublesome" "Mind magic: Sphere" Knowing that sphere could be dangerous I quickly encase it in a sphere of my own,slowly shrinking until the point of an explosion.For a brief moment the enemy disappeared, only to be found in the sky blasting some sort of magical canon at me. "Mind magic: Blade" A magical katana forms in my right hand and I attempt to stand my ground by splitting the attack.As the attack hits my blade it starts to push me backwards, so I press my left arm on the back of my katana to try and stop it.The blast finally stops and I quickly rush beneath the god slayer and cast a spell. "Mind magic:Chains"5 magical chain follow him like homing missiles allowing me to prepare my next spell. "Your move,guildmaster"
Old 01-13-2013, 08:53 PM   #11
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"I see. Do you underestimate me Council men?" With that I see him run beneath me and some chain like things comeout. "Easy..." I the teleport behind him as the chains close in I feel my self release a massive amount of my magic power that would scare most enemies to it strength as I am completely hidden in the power that appears like lightning. Soon a bolt come crashing down as I turn into a lightning bolt. "Electric Body" Soon I am repleaced with the bolt that get's tangled by the chains just before they grab me. But one didn't as it wraped around my waist and my arms.

I then Teleport bhind him in a flash as I the do it again and again untill the chain as surrounded my opponent. I then doo it once more this time right above him as I let out "God's Breath!" Soon a black and very wive electric bolt comes out of my mouth as I attempt to finish him off.

Old 01-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #12
Spectual
Chunin

"Impressive..." He then appears behind me and released a large amount of magic power just before one of my magical chains got him,he teleports around me using the chain to bind me. Suddenly he attacks from above me and let's out a roar of black electricity." You think that's going to be enough?""Mind Magic: Pillar"A large, light blue pentagonal Pillar forms around us with me as the centre, and thanks to Mind magic: Limitless my attack is much stronger.Just as the pillar is about to rise up into the sky I cast another spell, hoping to catch him if he is fast enough to teleport away from my attack. "Mind magic: Magical trap:The arena floors and walls become coated in my magic. It drains and slows down anything that touches it, hoping to get him caught in it so I can deliver a blow on my target.
"Quick question, What is the most powerful weapon in the world?"
Old 01-14-2013, 01:51 PM   #13
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

With m head down my hair covered my face. "I will not lose to you! This is a much stronger lightning even compared to a dragon slayer! As for your question, it is your heart. If you trully believe in something it can happen with your friends by your side! AND I WILL NOT GIVE UP!" I teleport away from the pillar and use my lightning to fly high in the air. Seeing my opponent I throw my special weapon that then sticks to the ground. I then use my magic power to start to glow an extreamly dark and powerful spell. "Bomg of The Lightning God!" Soon as I began to glow with black power, I then explode(not dying exploding of course.) as a massive ball of lightning grows covering the feild destroing anything in its way. Soon the entire arena besides the crowd would be electrifid by a a massive lightning strike in the form of a ball.

I then creat alot of me using my lightning as I cover my self. Enough so that it should appear that their are 20 of me. "Girft of the heavenly God Secret attack: Lightning Pillar of Death!" So an extreamly power full lightning bolt lights up the sky with it's dark magic. IT is wide enought tocover the entire arena floor that should be extreamly hard to counter. It is powerful enough to break through any defence. but can be avoided. Being in my lightning form I send the 19 men after my opponent as I am consumed by the lightning , but being in my form is as no effect on me. Soon te bolt would hit the ground greating a massive exposion the would blid the crowd with dust and diging the dirt of the ground 3 feet deep. This would set a chain reaction off on my clones creating a attack in an attck the increases even more damge at a stronger rate.

Throught the lightning the chain breaks off as I charge my hand with a lightning rod. "Spear of the Lightning God" I then use my other hand, "First of the Forgotten God of Electricity" Creating a powerful lightning fist. I the Throw thr spead at my opponent. leaving a lightning rope on it to my hand. As it closes in at such an alarming rate of being 2 inchs from his face in only 2 secs I then teleport behind him in the air above hit back and slightly above his head spining in the air in a horozontil forms as my hand goes from above me to down whit my fist ready ony inchs from his back head as I attempt to punch him. Should it hit, it will couse a powerful ligthning attack blowing him into the wall across the field.

I then rush down upon him in attempt hit his head with mine at lightining speed. That should happen in a second.
(lightning travels at 186,000 miles per second
light travels at 299,792,458 miles per second) So it isn't as fast as light.

Land and wait for my opponent.
The Homecoming King
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-14-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Old 01-14-2013, 03:16 PM   #14
Spectual
Chunin

(What spell are you wondering about the counter?)
Old 01-14-2013, 03:40 PM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

The trap. It doesn't matter though. I just didn;t know if my lightning would effect it. It's fine forget I said anything lol =) ]

Old 01-14-2013, 04:48 PM   #16
Spectual
Chunin

( Haha OK, but here comes the tricky part...)
My opponent appears in the air and creates another black sphere, but this time its a lot bigger. I also noticed the threw his weapon into the ground landing into my magical trap, this would drain the magic inside the lacrima within the weapon, rendering it useless. The sky then turns dark as he creates a huge black bolt of lightning in the sky. "This is starting to get out of hand". I proceed to throw my katana at him while I rush below the massive lightning sphere." Sorry but I'm getting rid of this" I release an amazing amount of magic that shoots straight up through the sky, splitting the sphere in half and attempting to blow away the bolt in the sky. Now around 20 versions of my opponent begin to rush towards me, so I began to vastly improved the amount of magic burst out of my body. Just going near the magic now would put strain on your entire body and the magic itself is so intense that it begins to lift me up in the air. The magic begins to rip the 'clones' apart as they disperce into small fragments of lightning.

I stop releasing magic( to conserve energy) and then it seems like the god slayer threw something at me.Out of instinct I begins to move to the left just as this long, sharp object cuts my cheek,Somehow I am able to grab onto the object and the speed causes me to rotate. Where I see the god slayer about to attack me but to be hit by the weapon I caught in my hand, if he doesn't dodge then the object would stab him. I suspect that he backed off as he hasn't been cut by the weapon. He then rushes forward at me and he was so fast I couldn't block, sending me flying into the wall of the arena.With the remains of my magical armour destroyed I walk out from the wall and move to face my opponent."This is where it begins to get serious" I think to myself.

"Good answer, but I prefer a different one". I begin to smile, " For me knowledge is the most powerful weapon, if you know what your doing the damage you can cause could be tremendous...".
Mind magic: Explosion An enormous blue sphere begins floating above our heads,I reside my arms and start to make the sphere smaller by compressing the magic. I eventually get it to the size of a tennis ball which is hovering at the centre of the arena.
".... I just hope you know how much damage this can deal"
The compressed magic sphere begins to glow and let's out a humongous explosion, filling the arena ( fighting area).
Old 01-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #17
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

First, So I understand. It is probebly because I am stired from class but. "I release an amazing amount of magic that shoots straight up through the sky, splitting the sphere in half and attempting to blow away the bolt in the sky" How does a magic power destroy the sphear? And so I don't see how it destroys my massive lightning bolt. But ok.

Two, How in the hell do you grab ahold of a lightning bolt? IF so you have got to teach me that move because they are ruffly 6x hotter then the sun's surface. And it I uess with in two second you could have the reaction to catch somehting that fast, but touch a lightning bolt??????

Three, THe speed of the bolt I thew caused to to spin? If so I think I would have not hit you in the area it is going.

Four Note this you said for the katana, after the sphear, that in attempt it wil destroy the bolt also. Ok if you are countering you do not have to say that. But that would be extreamly unrealistic for magic power to just destroy them both, and they were casted at diffrent times. Also note that being a TWS you have alot of magic power, but also so do God and dragon slayers that should be much stronger then a level below . like Laxus. But really depending on the user.

Five, "Where I see the god slayer about to attack me but to be hit by the weapon I caught in my hand, if he doesn't dodge then the object would stab him. I suspect that he backed off as he hasn't been cut by the weapon." These contridect them selfs. I understand what you mean to a point. But if you were hit by the bolt then it would puch you back ot go through you in normal terms, so I clearly woulve have not been in the same place. But in a place it could pass me. I can clearifythat for you if you so wish. But Other wise I would just pull the string and if you are still holding it like the story seems then you would go with it. But just increasing you Intelligance doesn't effect you boy, but will let it happen. But it wont make you immune to a lightning bolt tha your hand grasped. That is F'ing hot and wouls shoke you prett bad. Other then that you are doing so well I woukld think you have been doing this for years.

I am not mad, just want you to clearify those lol. Some I though What!? But I jst got back from class and I am fried. Not weed, just science. I will counter after you answer back. =P

The human body simply isn't built to conduct 300kV of electricity. Lightning strikes do, however, differ from the industrial shocks you'd receive from high-voltage equipment. First, the level of voltage is greater in lightning—most industrial shocks generate 20-60kV, but a bolt of lightning generates 300kV.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-14-2013 at 09:32 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #18
Spectual
Chunin

Sorry about the confusion but here it goes. (The text was rushed)
1. I was wondering if your lightning could be affected by other forces, I presumed so and tried to ram my magic in the centre and latterly split apart your magical lightning.

2.I really need to explain Mind magic : limitless in depth. It not, I repeat does not increase intelligence.
It removes the safety limitations set by the brain on the body. Increasing from 20% to 100% of my body and minds possible power( at this point) thus making me 5x stronger, faster and resistant. I could barely hold the bolt for a second without it incinerating my entire hand( possibly my arm), limitless appears as a faint magical area around my body, the magic is why I could barely hold it.

3. Like a car, a grappling hook and a lamppost. Only I'm the lamppost, my arm is the hook and the bolt is the car. But seeing as my arm can't slide around my body my entire body is move by the bolt, and limitless gives me the strength to stay where I am standing.

4. The katana? I threw it at you and then released my magic, but I threw to katana after the bolt and sphere where already made ( if that's ok for them to be there simultaneously). And I said it was just magic because I didn't want to spam mind magic pillar.

5. Because of my increased speed and reflexes I was able to both narrowly dodge and grab the spear, the " I suspect" part was because what you said confused me. You get behind me, go to punch, get behind me ( while you are already behind me) and is about to headbutt me.

I hope this clears a few things up, anything you think I haven't explained just say it.

And thanks I think.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:41 PM   #19
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lol Ok that help, I was mostly like WHAT?! how the hell do you grab a lightning bolt! I even sleeped on it. lol, ok I will counter soon.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #20
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

By releasing your body's limiters, you should be suffering from some severe adverse side effects when it wears off.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved