Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Taka-Hebi1 vs. RadicusMaximus [SEASONS2]

4 turns each
Battlefield: An icy battlefield. You and your opponent are stranded on an iceberg and must stay on the iceberg. The temperature is about 7 degrees Fahrenheit.
Judge: Myself. (If you think I will be unfair or have any issues with myself judging, I can find somebody else.)

Radicus makes the first move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Taka-Hebi1 vs. RadicusMaximus [SEASONS2]

Caesar looks his opponent. "What a fgt" he thinks.

He reaches into his backpack and removes a pool ball, the 2 ball to be exact. He throws it at this Shikouowuow guy, attempting to hit him in the face.

He looks at his opponent, waiting for his move.

The answer to life is Nutella

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RadicusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:57 PM   #3
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

YouTube:

"Is this really who I fight in this Godshaken place?! Pool will pay for this I will write the word Death across his forehead with "Ripper"(The Small Dagger I carry),Wont he be happy to see me angry."

(His blank expression turns into a Smile of that of a killer.)

As the cold air rips across the iceberg, Here the whisting of flying objects coming towards me really fast the wind around my blade begins to thin around the edges ,I swing Masubune(The Large claymore or Longsword) making a loud whistle sound the wind dance around me in,Instantly the pool ball is knocked clear off into the distance where the sun which lies just above the horizon, I begin to walk off toward my opponent, I put Masubune on my back and hold my hands high as a Huge fire forms in my hand and the wind blows around the fire forcing it into a ball of wind the fire condenses and becomes small wind ball with a fire in the middle the wind begins to spiral into the ball keeping the flame alive, I face a direction a where a gigantic ice berg lies off in the distance.

"This look far enough not to be any harm to us over here."

I chuck the ball of wind far away from this place,towards a iceberg far off in the distance that you can barely see the flame in the ball begins to lose its density but the air keeps it locked in as it becomes less dense,the ball hits the ice berg and instantly the wind breaks and the fire inside burst out to a full size Explosion that could destroy a forest in seconds,we are far away where to the point where we can only feel the wind of the explosion.
The Iceberg is no where to be seen afterwards only steam is present,I look toward my opponent.

"Now you know what you are up against sir you shall not be alive after say your prayers."

"Golem!"

The ice around your foot begins to form around your legs and continue upward till you are fully consumed the ice is as thick and hard as steel,your hand begins to get trapped in the ice.

"You are helpless as a baby, this is my golem of ice he will be your executioner."

I begin to walk toward you and pull out ripper and hold ripper in stabbing position and walk closer,The air around ripper begins to thicken like a blade
and the air vibrates at the pointwhere the dagger touches the ice.(your chest)
I begin to push forward as quick as I possibly can,the blade cuts through the ice like nothing and should stab and kill you.

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #4
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RadicusMaximus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(I can see you have WTS. That's chill. I might not be able to respond to this till tomorra.)

Old 01-30-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Either you counter or drop out you have a time limit

Old 01-31-2013, 04:11 PM   #6
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Sorry, I didn't know you were in charge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
YouTube:

"Is this really who I fight in this Godshaken place?! Pool will pay for this I will write the word Death across his forehead with "Ripper"(The Small Dagger I carry),Wont he be happy to see me angry."

(His blank expression turns into a Smile of that of a killer.)

As the cold air rips across the iceberg, Here the whisting of flying objects coming towards me really fast the wind around my blade begins to thin around the edges ,I swing Masubune(The Large claymore or Longsword) making a loud whistle sound the wind dance around me in,Instantly the pool ball is knocked clear off into the distance where the sun which lies just above the horizon, I begin to walk off toward my opponent, I put Masubune on my back and hold my hands high as a Huge fire forms in my hand and the wind blows around the fire forcing it into a ball of wind the fire condenses and becomes small wind ball with a fire in the middle the wind begins to spiral into the ball keeping the flame alive, I face a direction a where a gigantic ice berg lies off in the distance.

"This look far enough not to be any harm to us over here."

I chuck the ball of wind far away from this place,towards a iceberg far off in the distance that you can barely see the flame in the ball begins to lose its density but the air keeps it locked in as it becomes less dense,the ball hits the ice berg and instantly the wind breaks and the fire inside burst out to a full size Explosion that could destroy a forest in seconds,we are far away where to the point where we can only feel the wind of the explosion.
The Iceberg is no where to be seen afterwards only steam is present,I look toward my opponent.

"Now you know what you are up against sir you shall not be alive after say your prayers."

"Golem!"

The ice around your foot begins to form around your legs and continue upward till you are fully consumed the ice is as thick and hard as steel,your hand begins to get trapped in the ice.

"You are helpless as a baby, this is my golem of ice he will be your executioner."

I begin to walk toward you and pull out ripper and hold ripper in stabbing position and walk closer,The air around ripper begins to thicken like a blade
and the air vibrates at the pointwhere the dagger touches the ice.(your chest)
I begin to push forward as quick as I possibly can,the blade cuts through the ice like nothing and should stab and kill you.
Godmod.

I can't respond right now as I am on my phone. I will respond as soon as the godmod gets taken care of.

Last edited by RadicusMaximus; 01-31-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:31 PM   #7
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Suck it up dude. I just thought of a counter to that. It is easily counterable.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:49 PM   #8
RadicusMaximus
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Suck it up dude. I just thought of a counter to that. It is easily counterable.
Of course it is counterable, everything is. That doesn't mean that it's alright to godmod? Whatever.

As the ice begins to wrap around me, I make a force field around my body, making the ice wrap around, and slip off the force field.

As you go to stab me, your blade slips off to the side of my force field, being unable to break it.

I try to grab hold of your wrist that is holding the blade, letting the force field dissolve down to where it is covering my elbow and up. I then, using my other hand still engulfed in force field, try to land a punch on your lower back.

Old 02-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #9
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

"Its not a good idea to touch me child!"

A quickly passes up my spine then I quickly duck dodge the punch and grab your hand firmly and move the blade quickly stabbing it into your skin and making electricity pulse from my hand that rival the amount of electricity in a lightning bolt and the ice quickly form around your hand and blade becoming as hard as steel the begins to freeze harder and colder eventually leading to frostbite on your whole arm in seconds.

Frozen Dragon tooth!

The ice then quickly travels around fully engulfing it the ice begins strong enough to break the barrier to the point where that cracks form and small spikes begin to form getting larger and large like cone flying towards your body.

How you like this? this is what you get for touching me!

Old 02-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Radicus has until Monday night (7:00pm central time) to respond.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #11
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

It was godmod, which is inexcusable. Don't tell him to suck it up. Hell I wouldn't counter either.

I didn't know the rules were "ya know, no god mod. Except for when you can god mod."

Attempt must always be used.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #12
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
It was godmod, which is inexcusable. Don't tell him to suck it up. Hell I wouldn't counter either.

I didn't know the rules were "ya know, no god mod. Except for when you can god mod."

Attempt must always be used.
I'm trying to get this thing going, and you're definitely not helping. You were the one complaining about it going slow. It wasn't a major godmod, he didn't even state that the ice would do anything. You wouldn't counter because you're lame like that.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:45 PM   #13
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'd rather things be done right and slow then wrong and quick.

I wouldn't counter because GM. Stop cutting god damn corners.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-03-2013, 06:46 PM   #14
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

To me, it seemed like he just didn't word the attack perfectly, It began, meaning it would continue to do the following things I think the only thing that actually happened is that ice began to form that will come up and freeze him. give him some slack XD.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

He didn't word it perfectly. In fact, it was so imperfect that it was GM. I'm not saying the fight should stop. I was just rattled by how he told Max to "get over it".

No. Screw that.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #16
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'd rather things be done right and slow then wrong and quick.

I wouldn't counter because GM. Stop cutting god damn corners.
It would be countered the exact same way either way. It doesn't matter. Taka-Hebi1 knows better than to GM, he's been fighting for a while. It was obviously unintentional and an error on his part. Don't get too worked up dude. Thanks for your input though.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:51 PM   #17
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

One does not simply counter GM. It does matter. Apparently he doesn't know better. Not proofreading his move. Unintentional doesn't mean it didn't happen. Not worked up. Flabbergasted is more like it.

"Get over it" my ass.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #18
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
He didn't word it perfectly. In fact, it was so imperfect that it was GM. I'm not saying the fight should stop. I was just rattled by how he told Max to "get over it".

No. Screw that.
isn't that kida what i said?

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #19
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

I was really tired when i made that move its was late and i was ready to get off i'm sorry if it was thought as god mod its been awhile since i have actually role played srsly i am getting back into the grove of things.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #20
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well, what do you know. He didn't counter. Team Double Edge wins.