Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-30-2013, 05:35 PM   #41
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: Bent: Role Play

Teresa laughed again to what the mysterious man said "heh, weirdo"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:38 PM   #42
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I stand and wait for someone to attack me.
(Come on logan.)
Old 01-30-2013, 07:35 PM   #43
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The forest both of you are in is suddenly in pieces, revealing Teresa. I can obviously still see Joon. "What the hell are you guys doing killing everyone? How weak are you? You don't want to use your powers to help people, you use them to slaughter them? I will kill both of you myself."

(This is for you Joon XD)

"WInd, roulette." The entire area is decimated by a powerful wind that will tear you all to shreads. I then start flying using the pressure from the air in between my feat and the ground. I then start slashing around, createing wind slashes that will slice you into pieces. I raise my hand as a ball of darkness apears overhand. I then fire it into the ground, again, attempting to blow you both away. I then raise both of my hands as darkness arms come from under both of you. They will grab you and pull you into the underworld.

(I will fight both of you, you can team against me. I just want to start out with some weak attacks XD)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:53 PM   #44
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(wait me and Joon?)
----------
teresa heard someone near before and new what would happen. she appeared at the lake in less than a second and stop the attacks w/ a water wall, she stopped the hands from coming w/ some more water. then water lifted her up out of the darknesses grasps. she then shoots water bullets at the man

~World of Meep~
Old 01-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #45
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(Umm, A wall of water wouldn't stop slices of wind, it would actually just propel the water towards you, slicing you into pieces. So it would actually help me......)

Spoiler:

Old 01-30-2013, 09:25 PM   #46
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

(That actully depends how well they control the water, also I had updated my guy for you guys to know.)

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 PM   #47
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(yesh!^what he said, i could have made the water more dense and harder for the wind to make it out the other way)

~World of Meep~
Old 01-30-2013, 09:36 PM   #48
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

( I mean it isn't like wind is impossible to stop. Fire it can, but water has a good chance. It depends how you use it. And who uses it.)
Zen sees the three inthe forest. "Whats up everyone!" He says with a happy emotion on him and face.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:46 AM   #49
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Nine tails didn't specify, a wall of water, normal wall of water, wouldn't stop it.)

Spoiler:

Old 01-31-2013, 07:04 AM   #50
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Why are you smiling?" Yokumi said with a dull voice as he appeared behind Zen . His face was covered by the shadow of his hood and his hands were covered by his cloak, giving him a mysterious look.
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:11 AM   #51
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
The forest both of you are in is suddenly in pieces, revealing Teresa. I can obviously still see Joon. "What the hell are you guys doing killing everyone? How weak are you? You don't want to use your powers to help people, you use them to slaughter them? I will kill both of you myself."

(This is for you Joon XD)

"WInd, roulette." The entire area is decimated by a powerful wind that will tear you all to shreads. I then start flying using the pressure from the air in between my feat and the ground. I then start slashing around, createing wind slashes that will slice you into pieces. I raise my hand as a ball of darkness apears overhand. I then fire it into the ground, again, attempting to blow you both away. I then raise both of my hands as darkness arms come from under both of you. They will grab you and pull you into the underworld.

(I will fight both of you, you can team against me. I just want to start out with some weak attacks XD)
"Finally, someone I can have some fun with." As the winds attacks come towards me, I quickly take out my sheilds and take a battle stance. Light surrounds me as my speed increases.

"HAhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!"
I dash around the battle field with my new speed as the wind attacks bounce off me due to the sheer speed. As wind slashes are slashed at me, I surround my sheilds with holy fire as I use the sheilds to block the rest of the slashes. The holy fire keeps healing the sheilds, leaving no marks on the sheilds as it looks like it never happened. Then, I see my opponet hovering into the air as I smile. "I see you!!" My opponet creates a ball of darkness as I as the holy fire on my sheilds flash brightly, quickly eradicating the darkness. Then, hands of darkness come from under me as I quickly jump into the air and point my sheilds at them. The holy fire flashes brightly, quickly eradicating the darkness hands.
My body then surrounds itself with holyfire as it flashes brightly. I appear behind my opponet as my holyfire turns to normal fire. "Here I come!!" I swing my sheilds as my opponet as they ignite with blue flames, coming in contact with the sheilds will cause you to be knocked to the ground via explosion. I quickly put both of my sheilds away as I create 2 swords in my hands. One is made of light while the other is made of fire. I swing them at my opponet visiously, aiming for all 8 vital organs.

A fire pilliar appears around me and my opponet, creating a high pressure area. Using winds will only make the flames stronger. I hold my light sword into the air as it shines brightly. The light reflects off the flames as they flames grow in heat. Both the flames and the light attempt to burn you away with their heat alone. After 5 seconds, the fire closes in on both of us as it forms into a sheild around me and explodes massively, wiping away anything in 50 meters.

"Now that, was fun."
Old 01-31-2013, 12:18 PM   #52
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh a mystry man?! Haha, you look like fun!" He then thought for a bit. "Smiling? Well it is a fun day! The Stars told me about it! In fact I know who will when between those two over there!" He said with a smile.

(haha not really but it sounds smart so I do it.)

Old 01-31-2013, 01:25 PM   #53
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"The stars? heh, don't be ridiculous. I could change all of that in an instant." Yokumi takes his hood off and throws his cloak behind him (still attached) and looks him in the eyes."Now what can you do?"
Old 01-31-2013, 01:38 PM   #54
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"YOu can? Me? I control the stars and the matter of the universe. I usally don't use them though I do talk to the stars. They are made of energy that can for see things as time repeats itself. What can you?!" He asked with a huge smile.

Old 01-31-2013, 02:45 PM   #55
Spectual
Chunin

"I control all power and matter of this universe, the very fabric of creation. I can create something from nothing a destroy it all in a split second. I control the Universal element."(Aether and Dark Matter) Yokumi says with a smile. "I don't think anyone can fight against that".
Old 01-31-2013, 02:53 PM   #56
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Really me too! So you talk to the stars too?" He asked. "What is your name?"

Old 01-31-2013, 03:51 PM   #57
Spectual
Chunin

"My name is no important, but I have a question. Was it you who was killing those People in the village over there?" says Yokumi with a serious tone.
Old 01-31-2013, 04:02 PM   #58
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"I am not sure, You see." I whisper in his ear. "I have more then one persaonality."

"But! It is more like more then one soul!"

Old 01-31-2013, 04:02 PM   #59
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"I am not sure, You see." I whisper in his ear. "I have more then one persaonality."

"But! It is more like more then one soul!"

Old 02-01-2013, 12:54 PM   #60
Spectual
Chunin

"Then surely a "Cosmic Being" such as yourself could fix that" Yokumi takes a few steps away from the man and watches the fight. "Wind against water huh, what an interesting match".