Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-27-2013, 02:38 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Bent: Role Play

There in the world are tales of Heros and power. Those tales ended many years ago. But the ones who start them are still around, and they plan on coninting their role in the world. As Some were blessed with the power of light and others fell into darkness.

How it starts is still unknown, but only time will tell what will happen in this time. God or Lucifer? Your choise will open the path you take.

----------------------------------------------------------

Remember Dark or light doesn't really mean you are bad or good. You can make it that way butit doesn't have to.
Lets Role Play.

Players:
----------------
Joon61
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Loganace
Shisko Shi

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:46 PM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Bent: Role Play

I walk into the open courtyard, a brisk wind blowing through the area. I get up form sitting and decide to go to the nearest Starbucks and get a cookie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Walking along the big forest when I saw a grizzle bear. "Heh." I then point my hand at it as the ground then grows into tenticles as it strangled it.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

Teresa walks through the forest shooting birds with a bow and arrow in the sky for no apparent reason, just waiting for something to happen...

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;

Last edited by NINE-TAILS-BIJU; 01-27-2013 at 06:09 PM.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #5
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I walk over into the forest, hoping that someone else is there. I hear gunshots. I then duck and put my back towards a tree. I get a slash of pressurized air ready on my finger, ready for whoever was shooting things.

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 06:12 PM   #6
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(i forgot to put the weapon i was using so i edited the one above)
-------------------
Teresa jumps in the middle of the air catching the birds she shot w/ her bow really fast. she starts to sprint because she already heard the somebody near and escapes.

~World of Meep~
Old 01-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #7
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(Why are you avoiding confrontation? That makes a roleplay boring.)

I follow after the footsteps I heard, not running, but i still want to find out who it is.

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 06:32 PM   #8
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Teresa stops and waits for the one who's chasing her. "he's coming in 10. 9, 8...."

~World of Meep~
Old 01-27-2013, 07:40 PM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"Hey." I am a feet or two in front of you multiple seconds before you count down. "WHat are you doing in the forest? You come here to leave?"

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #10
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"practice shooting my arrows i already knew you where here before you stepped in the forest, why did you follow me?"

~World of Meep~
Old 01-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #11
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Hmm?" I hear talking far from me as I slip into the shadows. I then listened through a near by trees shadow.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #12
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"there's also another person here spying on us. COME ON OUT WHO EVER YOU ARE!!"yells Teresa

~World of Meep~
Old 01-27-2013, 08:17 PM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I slightly smirk as I use my wind manipulation to completely tear up all of the trees hiding Shikiso. "Do you think we are idiots not noticing you? I mean really."

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 08:19 PM   #14
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Heh." I say as I tilt my head as I just look at them. "Idiots? Never, why would you be such thing?"

Old 01-27-2013, 08:20 PM   #15
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"well what should i say, are we enemies or allies?" says Teresa preparing for a fight that might happen

~World of Meep~
Old 01-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #16
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"I guess nobody has done anything specifically dangerous." A strong wind starts circling around us. "I just want to inform you, If a fight does break out, you will be impaled shortly before ripped to pieces, and frankly, I would rather make friends then clean up that mess."

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 08:26 PM   #17
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"on the contrary, i would rip you because air is made out of small molecules of water. but then again i agree with the mess and cleaning up part."

~World of Meep~
Old 01-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #18
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(There is so little water in the air it wouldn't really work very well trying to control the air XD)

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 08:32 PM   #19
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(yes it will, it cancels out each other, plus your bodies basically filled w/ water, i can make you go pop or extract the water, there are many ways...)

~World of Meep~
Old 01-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #20
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Well no auto hit like You are macde of water so you die, that is GM)

"Hmm? Kill me with wind? Such nonsense. That would be unwise. Maybe later. When the sun sets and the sky falls, the world will scream and all will know about darkness. Hiding is usless, souls running away is pointless..."