Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 08:16 AM   #1
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Rikudo Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ichiraku store eating ramen
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 9
Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

There is another shinobi that really resembles the Rikudo.. Lemme ask you this.. from whom Naruto inherited his looks? Spiky hair, blonde and large coat? No other than Minato Namikaze..

What if the sage bloodline is Uzumaki + Namikaze? This will make Naruto the real reincarnation of the sage.. Uzumaki clan who specialize with physical energy and Namikaze clan who specialize with spritual energy..

Kushina is not a genius because the Uzumaki clan specialization is physical energy and stamina but Minato is a real genius so it is safe to assume that Namikaze clan specialization is spiritual energy. Unfortunately Naruto did not inherit Minato's geniousity.

Most people would think that the Rikudo's bloodline is Senju and Uchiha.. But what if the Younger Son and Elder Son were just the "offspring" of the Rikudo who's bloodline is Uzumaki + Namikaze?

Thus, it looks like this..

RS bloodline = Uzumaki + Namikaze
RS offspring = Uchiha and Senju

Uchiha inherited the spiritual aspect while the Senju inherited the physical..
__________________
Quote:
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.

Last edited by Rikudo Sage; 02-11-2013 at 08:49 AM.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:23 AM   #2
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant
 
scallanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 635
Rep Power: 5
scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
There is another shinobi that really resembles the Rikudo.. Lemme ask you this.. from whom Naruto inherited his looks? Spiky hair, blonde and large coat? No other than Minato Namikaze..
You seem to be heading in the right direction here. I've always wondered why Naruto's hair was blonde if he was an Uzumaki. Obviously, he inherited this part of him from Minato. The sage had a large cloak, blonde hair, and it was spiky, just like Naruto and Minato's. If Nagato was able to use the rinnegan, then it must mean that Uzumaki are closer to the sage than some people think. Think about it. The sage had enormous amounts of chakra that was strong enough to keep the Ten-tails in check. Uzumaki's have been used for this very same purpose, because of their reserves of chakra. So if uzumaki's are this close to the sage, yet the sage didn't have red hair, but blonde, then there obviously needs to be another clan mixed in there that together, make the true heritage of the sage. This clan could well be Namikaze, since we know very very little about them, and the fact that they seem to pass down the same blonde hair as the sage had! This isn't obviously enough grounds to be assuming this, but still it's quite possible, considering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
What if the sage bloodline is Uzumaki + Namikaze? This will make Naruto the real reincarnation of the sage.. Uzumaki clan who specialize with physical energy and Namikaze clan who specialize with spritual energy..
If this was the case, yes Naruto would be the true reincarnation of the sage. But there still isn't enough detail known about the Namikaze clan at this stage of the manga. Perhaps we may hear a bit about it when questions are asked to Minato by Sasuke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
Kushina is not a genius because the Uzumaki clan specialization is physical energy and stamina but Minato is a real genius so it is safe to assume that Namikaze clan specialization is spiritual energy. Unfortunately Naruto did not inherit Minato's geniousity.
It isn't safe to assume the Namikaze clan's specialization is spiritual energy. We know nothing about the clan whatsoever, and Minato being a genius doesn't prove anything when it comes to spiritual energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
Most people would think that the Rikudo's bloodline is Senju and Uchiha.. But what if the Younger Son and Elder Son were just the "offspring" of the Rikudo who's bloodline is Uzumaki + Namikaze?

Thus, it looks like this..

RS bloodline = Uzumaki + Namikaze
RS offspring = Uchiha and Senju

Uchiha inherited the spiritual aspect while the Senju inherited the physical..
Seems plausible. I think if we'll ever find out what the sage's true bloodline is, we'll first have to find about the sage's parents and wife. Such as that Uchiha and Senju (if they were the two offspring), would also have to have a mix of the sage's wife's DNA inside them, therefore not actually being true heritage of the sage.
__________________
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.
scallanan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #3
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: A shire in England
Posts: 531
Rep Power: 10
Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

@ Rikudo Sage. A very good theory and entirely possible except what scallanan pointed out; nothing about the Namikaze line has been revealed yet to my knowledge.

I also wonder why the Kyuubi mode Naruto has got markings similar to the sage....
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:51 AM   #4
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month
 
kalmeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Yttik A Ni Neddih Egalliv
Posts: 3,501
Rep Power: 25
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

This theory excels.... makes good sense... kishi promised to reveal minato's bloodline and that it was important so we'll see... rep...
__________________
Hashi's DNA + FTG = Time Travel
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:25 PM   #5
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Rikudo Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ichiraku store eating ramen
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 9
Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
If this was the case, yes Naruto would be the true reincarnation of the sage. But there still isn't enough detail known about the Namikaze clan at this stage of the manga. Perhaps we may hear a bit about it when questions are asked to Minato by Sasuke?
Hopefully! I cant wait...


Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
It isn't safe to assume the Namikaze clan's specialization is spiritual energy. We know nothing about the clan whatsoever, and Minato being a genius doesn't prove anything when it comes to spiritual energy.
Physical energy is gained from stimulants and exercise. This is Naruto's way of learning things because he inherited this trait from Kushina. He cant understand the logic behind ninjutsu because he is the type of shinobi who learn things by experience and training

Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness and can be increased by studying and meditation.. Minato being a genius clearly indicate that this spiritual energy is undoubtedly high.. Another clan who posess the same traits is Nara clan but then again they lacked physical energy aspect..


Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
Seems plausible. I think if we'll ever find out what the sage's true bloodline is, we'll first have to find about the sage's parents and wife. Such as that Uchiha and Senju (if they were the two offspring), would also have to have a mix of the sage's wife's DNA inside them, therefore not actually being true heritage of the sage.
This is true, however it would still be possible for an offspring to inherit their father traits instead of their mom's.. If the dad had blue eyes and mom had black. Their offspring can still have blue eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
This theory excels.... makes good sense... kishi promised to reveal minato's bloodline and that it was important so we'll see... rep...
Thanks!
__________________
Quote:
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:52 PM   #6
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate
 
konoha chimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: In the Trees
Posts: 4,435
Rep Power: 23
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

I genuinely believe there is a very good chance your theory is correct and I hope it is
it was an awesome theory to come up with I would've never thought of this in a million years though.

One problem with this theory though for me personally is that I don't want Naruto to have the Rinnegan and become the 10 tails jinchuriki, It would just seem.. out of character, but that's just me. Awesome theory
__________________
The explosion of YOUTH!
Just Call Me Tree-o-ChamPion Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #7
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
paradigm1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posts: 1,506
Rep Power: 10
paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
There is another shinobi that really resembles the Rikudo.. Lemme ask you this.. from whom Naruto inherited his looks? Spiky hair, blonde and large coat? No other than Minato Namikaze..

What if the sage bloodline is Uzumaki + Namikaze? This will make Naruto the real reincarnation of the sage.. Uzumaki clan who specialize with physical energy and Namikaze clan who specialize with spritual energy..

Kushina is not a genius because the Uzumaki clan specialization is physical energy and stamina but Minato is a real genius so it is safe to assume that Namikaze clan specialization is spiritual energy. Unfortunately Naruto did not inherit Minato's geniousity.

Most people would think that the Rikudo's bloodline is Senju and Uchiha.. But what if the Younger Son and Elder Son were just the "offspring" of the Rikudo who's bloodline is Uzumaki + Namikaze?

Thus, it looks like this..

RS bloodline = Uzumaki + Namikaze
RS offspring = Uchiha and Senju

Uchiha inherited the spiritual aspect while the Senju inherited the physical..
Well there's room in this theory to stack with the common senju and Uchiha timeline. The manga didn't state the descendants were immediately Uchiha or senju. But the will of the brothers was passed down. And these two clans embodied them.

If you want, you could even tweak your theory later and say the Namikaze predate the Uchiha, they just didn't get the eyes from the older brother. The Uzumaki could predate the senju.
__________________
What a mature Haku could have been...


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 02-13-2013 at 12:22 AM.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:03 PM   #8
TastyRamen
Freshmen Academy Student
 
TastyRamen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 28
Rep Power: 4
TastyRamen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TastyRamen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
You seem to be heading in the right direction here. I've always wondered why Naruto's hair was blonde if he was an Uzumaki. Obviously, he inherited this part of him from Minato. The sage had a large cloak, blonde hair, and it was spiky, just like Naruto and Minato's. If Nagato was able to use the rinnegan, then it must mean that Uzumaki are closer to the sage than some people think. Think about it. The sage had enormous amounts of chakra that was strong enough to keep the Ten-tails in check. Uzumaki's have been used for this very same purpose, because of their reserves of chakra. So if uzumaki's are this close to the sage, yet the sage didn't have red hair, but blonde, then there obviously needs to be another clan mixed in there that together, make the true heritage of the sage. This clan could well be Namikaze, since we know very very little about them, and the fact that they seem to pass down the same blonde hair as the sage had! This isn't obviously enough grounds to be assuming this, but still it's quite possible, considering.
Where does it show that the Sage has blonde hair ? For all we know he could have white or grey hair ?
TastyRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:39 AM   #9
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant
 
scallanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 635
Rep Power: 5
scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyRamen View Post
Where does it show that the Sage has blonde hair ? For all we know he could have white or grey hair ?
Ok, my bad. Then light-coloured hair anyway. I assume naruto is closely linked, so I said blonde hair

Edit: Looking at the two sage's sons, they both seem to have dark coloured hair.. Seems contradictory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
Physical energy is gained from stimulants and exercise. This is Naruto's way of learning things because he inherited this trait from Kushina. He cant understand the logic behind ninjutsu because he is the type of shinobi who learn things by experience and training

Spiritual energy is derived from the mind's consciousness and can be increased by studying and meditation.. Minato being a genius clearly indicate that this spiritual energy is undoubtedly high.. Another clan who posess the same traits is Nara clan but then again they lacked physical energy aspect..
I thought that ninja had both physical and spiritual energy inside of them. By using both, that's how they mould chakra. Physical energy is manifested from the physical part of the body (e.g from the cells) and spiritual energy comes from excercise and experience. I don't think someone can just have either one, or be predominantly powerful in one than the other. All ninja have the same, they just mix the ratios of both to mould their chakra to the specific jutsu.

That said, the younger son of the sage inherited the sage's body (which could be defined as physical energy), and thus had large amounts of powerful chakra. The older son inherited the sage's eyes (which may be defined as spiritual energy, although I can't really see how).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
This is true, however it would still be possible for an offspring to inherit their father traits instead of their mom's.. If the dad had blue eyes and mom had black. Their offspring can still have blue eyes.
Yes it's possible, but never 100% the father's. So the closest bloodlines to the sage would've still partly had the sage's wife's inheritance
__________________
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.

Last edited by scallanan; 02-12-2013 at 01:58 AM.
scallanan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:30 AM   #10
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Rikudo Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ichiraku store eating ramen
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 9
Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
I genuinely believe there is a very good chance your theory is correct and I hope it is
it was an awesome theory to come up with I would've never thought of this in a million years though.

One problem with this theory though for me personally is that I don't want Naruto to have the Rinnegan and become the 10 tails jinchuriki, It would just seem.. out of character, but that's just me. Awesome theory
Glad you like it! But you know Naruto can still become the Sage without having rinnegan. Tobirama and Tsunade didnt have the same kekkai genkai as Hashirama does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyRamen View Post
Where does it show that the Sage has blonde hair ? For all we know he could have white or grey hair ?
If Naruto is really a direct descendant of the Sage then most likely the Sage has blonde hair too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
I thought that ninja had both physical and spiritual energy inside of them. By using both, that's how they mould chakra. Physical energy is manifested from the physical part of the body (e.g from the cells) and spiritual energy comes from excercise and experience. I don't think someone can just have either one, or be predominantly powerful in one than the other. All ninja have the same, they just mix the ratios of both to mould their chakra to the specific jutsu.
I dont think all shinobi have the same balance of physical and spiritual energy. All shinobi has chakra pool but the balancing of physical and spiritual energy may varry according to their bloodlines. Nara clan and Uchiha clan are superior when it comes to spiritual energy but they are not when it comes to physical energy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
That said, the younger son of the sage inherited the sage's body (which could be defined as physical energy), and thus had large amounts of powerful chakra. The older son inherited the sage's eyes (which may be defined as spiritual energy, although I can't really see how).
Spiritual energy = Power of Mind
Physical energy = Power of Body

This how I understand it. The Uchiha inherited the Sage eyes. As Tobirama stated the brain affects the eye, therefore it is linked to spiritual energy because the spiritual energy is derrived from the mind consciousness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
Yes it's possible, but never 100% the father's. So the closest bloodlines to the sage would've still partly had the sage's wife's inheritance
Indeed.. but this still doesnt disprove the theory though.
__________________
Quote:
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #11
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,468
Rep Power: 12
Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

I think the original bloodline should be Uchiha + Senju.

First of all, I'll address to the looks of Rikudo.

Just because a silhouette of the Sage showed him with spiky hair doesn't mean he is of the Namikaze bloodline. Uchiha members have spiky hair too.

Also, Uchiha are smart too, Itachi was a genius for example.

The offspring might be Uzumaki and Namikaze, but the bloodline should stay as it is, plus it makes sense, the Uchiha and Senju are great clans known all over the world. If the Uzumaki and Namikaze would be the real bloodline of the Sage they should've been much much stronger.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 03:28 PM   #12
TastyRamen
Freshmen Academy Student
 
TastyRamen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 28
Rep Power: 4
TastyRamen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TastyRamen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
If Naruto is really a direct descendant of the Sage then most likely the Sage has blonde hair too.
So do the Uchiha clan dye their hair? Does this mean Temari is a descendant ?
TastyRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #13
RumikoNamikaze
Apprentice Genin
 
RumikoNamikaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 111
Rep Power: 9
RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.RumikoNamikaze strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

The hair color really doesn't mean anything. Look at Tsunade, she has blonde hair, but her little brother had brown hair. Her grandpa's hair was black and her grandma's was red. Then you could also look at Tobirama who had whitish hair. Also, Temari is blonde while Kankuro has brown hair and Gaara is a redhead. Just because people may be related to each other it doesn't mean they have the same hair color. So there's no reason to believe that Rikudo is a direct ancestor of Naruto based on hair color/type. That isn't to say that there couldn't be some kind of link between them, but the hair really has nothing to do with it.

Your theory is interesting, but I don't think it'll turn out to be that way. If the Namikaze clan was that important/historic then I would think more would have to be known about them.
RumikoNamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:49 AM   #14
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Rikudo Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ichiraku store eating ramen
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 9
Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
I think the original bloodline should be Uchiha + Senju.

First of all, I'll address to the looks of Rikudo.

Just because a silhouette of the Sage showed him with spiky hair doesn't mean he is of the Namikaze bloodline. Uchiha members have spiky hair too.

Also, Uchiha are smart too, Itachi was a genius for example.

The offspring might be Uzumaki and Namikaze, but the bloodline should stay as it is,
Uchiha + Senju is my initial thought too.. But if we go with this possibility.. How are you gonna explain why Naruto's looks is the same with RS? On his nine tails chakra mode, he has magatama necklace & hair that spiked up in the front with two distinctive pieces of hair resembling horns. This is the exact form of RS hair. On his biju mode he has high collared cloak that resembles the cloak of RS and Minato.

So if Uchiha + Senju is the real bloodline of RS. This would mean that the Uzumaki were just the offspring of the 2 clans but what is the cause why Naruto's apperance is the same with RS? If he is not the real descendant..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
plus it makes sense, the Uchiha and Senju are great clans known all over the world. If the Uzumaki and Namikaze would be the real bloodline of the Sage they should've been much much stronger.
Uzumaki clan were feared because of their sealing jutsus as far as I know they are on par with the Senju clan. As for Namikaze, well there's only one and thats Minato but dont you find it weird? Kishi didnt reveal or create another character who is from the same clan? Its a simple indication that Namikaze clan is special and it will be revealed soon..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyRamen View Post
So do the Uchiha clan dye their hair? Does this mean Temari is a descendant ?
Temari seriously dude? Does Temari's apperance anywhere near from the Sage's and Naruto's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumikoNamikaze View Post
The hair color really doesn't mean anything. Look at Tsunade, she has blonde hair, but her little brother had brown hair. Her grandpa's hair was black and her grandma's was red. Then you could also look at Tobirama who had whitish hair. Also, Temari is blonde while Kankuro has brown hair and Gaara is a redhead. Just because people may be related to each other it doesn't mean they have the same hair color. So there's no reason to believe that Rikudo is a direct ancestor of Naruto based on hair color/type. That isn't to say that there couldn't be some kind of link between them, but the hair really has nothing to do with it.

Your theory is interesting, but I don't think it'll turn out to be that way. If the Namikaze clan was that important/historic then I would think more would have to be known about them.
Well Thanks if you find it interesting..

But you know I didnt base this theory only because of their hair. I know for certain that Naruto has a special linkage with the Sage. But where did Naruto get his genes from? from his parents right? Uzumaki and Namikaze..

Therefore, Uzumaki and Namikaze also share the same special linkage as Naruto does.
__________________
Quote:
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:05 AM   #15
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,468
Rep Power: 12
Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

The 6 magatma show on his neck because he is the Kyubi Jinchuriki, the strongest of the split Bijuu. The Sage put some secret power to whoever who would become the Kyubi Jinchuriki, but probably on one condition (that the one who is the jinchuriki has Senju or Uzumaki blood).

Your theory might be true, but I certainly don't see any reason behind Tobi lying to Naruto, Kakashi & Yamato regarding this case.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #16
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant
 
scallanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 635
Rep Power: 5
scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
Uchiha + Senju is my initial thought too.. But if we go with this possibility.. How are you gonna explain why Naruto's looks is the same with RS? On his nine tails chakra mode, he has magatama necklace & hair that spiked up in the front with two distinctive pieces of hair resembling horns. This is the exact form of RS hair. On his biju mode he has high collared cloak that resembles the cloak of RS and Minato.
There are a tonne of similarities between the so6p and naruto at this very minute. And I'm going to be an a*s and list them out here, just to clarify it with EVERYONE:

1) Naruto's intent to bring peace to the world - Shinobi and beasts alike
2) Naruto's looks in tailed beast mode: Magatama necklace; Spikes in their hair at the exact same spot; Large cloak; 9 appendages that join together, which may signify the unity of the 9 tailed beasts, just as the sage did
3) Naruto's familial looks - Sage looks like he has light-coloured hair and so does naruto and minato. Minato also wears a similar cloak.
4) Uzumaki clan symbol looks like the sage's "true eyes" as seen at the beginning of the manga
5) Uzumaki clan can control the power of the rinnegan (the sage's eyes, even if there is a chance it may be incomplete)
6) Naruto is the child of prophecy, and was foretold that he would bring great peace to this world
7) The 9 tailed beasts all acknowledge naruto as the one the sage was talking about when rikudo said "You will always be together, even if you are separated. And one day you will become one... with different names... in different forms than you exist now. And unlike when you were within me, you will be led down the right path. When the time comes for you to know what true power is...." Kurama then says "It's been too long old man."

I dunno, I think they seem pretty legit when it comes to naruto's connection with the sage. If you want to read more about it, I have a thread already made about it.. http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
So if Uchiha + Senju is the real bloodline of RS. This would mean that the Uzumaki were just the offspring of the 2 clans but what is the cause why Naruto's apperance is the same with RS? If he is not the real descendant..
Uzumaki clan were feared because of their sealing jutsus as far as I know they are on par with the Senju clan. As for Namikaze, well there's only one and thats Minato but dont you find it weird? Kishi didnt reveal or create another character who is from the same clan? Its a simple indication that Namikaze clan is special and it will be revealed soon..
Agreed with everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
The 6 magatma show on his neck because he is the Kyubi Jinchuriki, the strongest of the split Bijuu. The Sage put some secret power to whoever who would become the Kyubi Jinchuriki, but probably on one condition (that the one who is the jinchuriki has Senju or Uzumaki blood).

Your theory might be true, but I certainly don't see any reason behind Tobi lying to Naruto, Kakashi & Yamato regarding this case.

It's not literally about why naruto has all these symbols that link to the sage, it's more metaphorical. A lot of Kishi's characters share symbolism which is his way of connecting them. All we can speculate is if he is doing the same thing with Naruto and Rikudo
__________________
People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos, is because things are being loved, and people are being used.

Last edited by scallanan; 02-13-2013 at 08:24 AM.
scallanan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:03 AM   #17
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Rikudo Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ichiraku store eating ramen
Posts: 619
Rep Power: 9
Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
The 6 magatma show on his neck because he is the Kyubi Jinchuriki, the strongest of the split Bijuu. The Sage put some secret power to whoever who would become the Kyubi Jinchuriki, but probably on one condition (that the one who is the jinchuriki has Senju or Uzumaki blood).
This is exactly my question.. Why it has to be an Uzumaki? this is the question of importance. The idea here is to figure out the link that we are missing between the Sage and Naruto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Your theory might be true, but I certainly don't see any reason behind Tobi lying to Naruto, Kakashi & Yamato regarding this case.
I didnt say Tobi lied about it. I cant remember him talking about the origin of RS. What he said is.. The RS had 2 sons. The Uchiha ancestor and Senju ancestor but he didnt say that the RS origins is the combination of both bloodlines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
There are a tonne of similarities between the so6p and naruto at this very minute. And I'm going to be an a*s and list them out here, just to clarify it with EVERYONE:

1) Naruto's intent to bring peace to the world - Shinobi and beasts alike
2) Naruto's looks in tailed beast mode: Magatama necklace; Spikes in their hair at the exact same spot; Large cloak; 9 appendages that join together, which may signify the unity of the 9 tailed beasts, just as the sage did
3) Naruto's familial looks - Sage looks like he has light-coloured hair and so does naruto and minato. Minato also wears a similar cloak.
4) Uzumaki clan symbol looks like the sage's "true eyes" as seen at the beginning of the manga
5) Uzumaki clan can control the power of the rinnegan (the sage's eyes, even if there is a chance it may be incomplete)
6) Naruto is the child of prophecy, and was foretold that he would bring great peace to this world
7) The 9 tailed beasts all acknowledge naruto as the one the sage was talking about when rikudo said "You will always be together, even if you are separated. And one day you will become one... with different names... in different forms than you exist now. And unlike when you were within me, you will be led down the right path. When the time comes for you to know what true power is...." Kurama then says "It's been too long old man."

I dunno, I think they seem pretty legit when it comes to naruto's connection with the sage. If you want to read more about it, I have a thread already made about it.. http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123544
Let me add one more thing to your list.. The sealing jutsu of the Uzumaki.. The 8 trigram seal. Naruto tweaked the seal and it became the Rikudo's sealing jutsu as mentioned by Kurama. That kind of seal is still unknown at this point but that seal base is 8 trigram seal by the Uzumaki.

This fact is a clear evidence that the Uzumaki clan is really linked with the Sage.
__________________
Quote:
Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.
Rikudo Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:57 AM   #18
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: A shire in England
Posts: 531
Rep Power: 10
Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

@scallanan.
Something more to add to your list. Do you remember that chapter in which Naruto wins over the nine-tails (with Kushina's influence ofcourse), the nine-tails comments ' this is Rikudo's !!)
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #19
TastyRamen
Freshmen Academy Student
 
TastyRamen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 28
Rep Power: 4
TastyRamen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!TastyRamen saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
Temari seriously dude? Does Temari's apperance anywhere near from the Sage's and Naruto's?
We're talking hair color aren't we, so Temari has blonde hair, so with your logic, anyone with blonde hair has to be a descendant... no ?

If we can actually take Obito's statement as being the truth (which I don't at this moment in time) and the Sage did indeed have two children, who's descendants were in-fact Senju and Uchiha, then:

Why, like you say does Naruto resemble the silhouette of the Sage ?

Is there going to be some BS from Kishi regarding the Namikaze clan with them being linked somehow to either the Senju or Uchiha clans ?

Or is this clan going to be a BS clan, made up by the Third and Jiraiya inorder to protect a young Minato, who Jiraiya believes to the child of prophecy and is actually from the Senju ?

The list could go on and on...

I do remember reading an interesting theory once, where someone wrote that they believe that Naruto was born special, with unique Chakra etc... but having the Kurama sealed away inside of him actually blocked most of his uniqueness and strength and even intelligence if I remember correctly. This I thought interesting but a little far fetched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Your theory might be true, but I certainly don't see any reason behind Tobi lying to Naruto, Kakashi & Yamato regarding this case.
Errr, are we talking about the same dude here, i.e. Tobi wearing a mask, acting child, calling himself Madara, lied to Sasuke and basically goes insane in the membrane over a girl dying?

I don't believe anything that Tobi has said, until its proven in the manga.

Last edited by TastyRamen; 02-13-2013 at 02:51 PM.
TastyRamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #20
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,468
Rep Power: 12
Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Re: Namikaze and Uzumaki.... Connecting the dots....

Tobi said RS' blood = Uchiha + Senju blood.

But the origins of RS are unknown. I just think that RS is the beginning of all ninjutsu and that his origin hasn't played a very important role.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.