Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 01-26-2013, 08:27 AM   #1
cometo
Freshmen Academy Student

cometo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Conquer Online: the Oriental Assassin coming soon!

Anyone ever played Conquer Online before? Skills from their new class the “Oriental Assassin” seem pretty cool. I just like to share the skill effects.

Last edited by cometo; 01-26-2013 at 08:43 AM.
cometo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:42 AM   #2
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Conquer Online: the Oriental Assassin coming soon!

Conquer online was perhaps one of the only mmo's that I liked until it became a chore to advance my character. The amount of cash shop items needed to make my experience fun ruined my time.

but hey got to level 76 before calling it quits

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:54 AM   #3
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Conquer online was perhaps one of the only mmo's that I liked until it became a chore to advance my character. The amount of cash shop items needed to make my experience fun ruined my time.

but hey got to level 76 before calling it quits
So basically your reason for still being into League is that you can indefinitely advance?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:14 AM   #4
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
So basically your reason for still being into League is that you can indefinitely advance?
There is no advancement in league after 30 and runes are a luxury. But yes for the most part free runes and being able to unlock 60 out of 108 champions with free points makes me love this game. Had I needed to pay to play vayne or akali, I might have quit a long time ago.

Don't mistake league with mmo's bro

Mmo's are pay to win, especially conqur online:

want to craft? buy these cashshop items or spend 30 hours mining and getting pvp'd in the process

want to level faster? just buy a boost in the shop

want better skills? just buy a cash shop item

want to actually have fun? well just buy some cash shop items

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:30 AM   #5
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
There is no advancement in league after 30 and runes are a luxury. But yes for the most part free runes and being able to unlock 60 out of 108 champions with free points makes me love this game. Had I needed to pay to play vayne or akali, I might have quit a long time ago.

Don't mistake league with mmo's bro

Mmo's are pay to win, especially conqur online:

want to craft? buy these cashshop items or spend 30 hours mining and getting pvp'd in the process

want to level faster? just buy a boost in the shop

want better skills? just buy a cash shop item

want to actually have fun? well just buy some cash shop items
You're further advancing yourself by earning IP and buying new champs, as well as whatever runes you choose to desire. Plus, ranked games keep you trying to get a better ELO, so yeah, it does have advancement after level 30. It's just different.

I understand the difference between an MMO and a strategy game. I was just wondering if you weren't as interested in MMOs because you have a limit.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #6
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Oh I particularly hate mmo's,but this is one of the few which hooked me for a few weeks

Quote:

Old 01-27-2013, 11:05 PM   #7
CindyZ
Freshmen Academy Student

CindyZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

what's the skill in the last pic called? It looks cool
CindyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:29 AM   #8
mephisto212
Freshmen Academy Student

mephisto212 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
what's the skill in the last pic called? It looks cool
that's blistering wave as I recall. haha. I prefer Blade Flurry!
mephisto212 is offline   Reply With Quote