Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-26-2013, 12:43 AM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default RP: Seasons Part 2.

UPDATE: TEAM SWITCH!

Hey all. Seasons is back, and definitely better than ever. This season boasts all NEW fighters, NEW locations, and mostly important NEW challenges for you all to participate in. For all of you who don't know how seasons works, I've got the basic overview right here!

This will be a game similar to the (game) show 'Survival'. There will be two teams, picked by myself. They will be equalized by RP fight skill. Each round, there will be 1v1 matches between the teams. Whichever team wins more matches than the opponent is immune to the elimination ceremony. If there is an extra player on one of the teams, I will randomly choose one to sit out and auto-advance to the next round. In the elimination ceremony, you will PM me who you want to vote out on your team and why. The person with the most votes will be kicked out of the game. In the event of a tie, each player gets 1 paragraph(5-12 sentences) of why they should stay in. The best paragraph gets to stay in. Last man standing is the champion of Seasons part two.

Matches will go as follows:
1v1
4 turns each
Battlefield: ??? (To be determined)
A judge will be designated to your match to determine who wins once the turn limit has been reached.

Here is the generic template. Feel free to custom tailor it to your character. Add or delete things, it doesn't matter. So, GO:

Spoiler:
Name:
Verse:
Powers:
Weapons:
Extra:

Once we get 8 people, we can start for real. Fulfill your destiny as one of the greatest fighters of all time.

PARTICIPANTS:

Joon
PrinceOfPeace
Noctis
Shisko Shi
Pool
Taka-Hebi1

Teams:

Team Double Edge:
Noctis Arashi
joon61
Taka-Hebi1
Shisko Shi
PrinceOfPeace

Team Smashers:
Loganace
Pool
RadicusMaximus
Ino's Girl
Hozuki

New Teams:

Noctis Arashi
Joon61
Shisko Shi

VS.

Pool
Taka-Hebi1
PrinceOfPeace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pool; 02-20-2013 at 03:41 PM.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:22 AM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: RP: Seasons Part 2.

Name:Max Speed
Verse:FV
Powers:Super human Biology and physics
Weapons:Shotgun and machine gun.
Extra:Guns can tranform into swords or sheild if the user desires.
Transformation:Heaven and hell power.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:40 AM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Name:Omi
Verse: FV
Powers: Nature
Weapons: Environmental staff
Extra: Transforms/summons things from nature
Name:Omi
Spoiler:

Apperance:
Spoiler:

A wise old wrinkly man in his 80's who can barely move by himself. He does not like physical combat.... much less combat at all. He loves nature and seriously depends on it.

Abilities: Control over nature/elements and aura energy

Spoiler:
-water/ice
-earth
-wind
-plants

Tools- Omi carreis a staff that can transform into any weapon. The staff helps him keep his powers in check.
Seeds that can transform into plants rapidly or explode into powder/fumes
Garra size jug of water

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 01-27-2013 at 05:06 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:42 AM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Verse is different anime stuff.
Like Naruto verse would be NFV(Naruto free verse) It means that you have to weave hand signs before you use jutsu and stuff.
There is also bleach free verse, Fairy tail, and lots of other things.
Since your character's template does not come from any anime, it is FV(Free verse.)

Old 01-26-2013, 07:16 AM   #5
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Name: Mira Shukai
Powers: Sword skills. Electricity. Pixelated powers.
Weapon: Sword imbued with electricity.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:46 AM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Name: Itami
Powers: Sealing Magic, Portal Magic (to be used fairly of course), Augmentation Magic
Weapons: A switchblade and his pet Ouroboros
Extra: He's cool yeh.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-26-2013, 09:59 AM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Name: Josh Beater
Powers: Shadow Magic, Light Magic, Fire Magic, Cosmic Minipulation (Was Astrology Magic, but this is the correct term as Astrology Magic is also considered a type of science.)
Weapons: A Red elemental sword. The Elemantel makes it harder and stringer. It is a special metal so it can withstand attacks that steel can't with ease.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-29-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:20 AM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

3 more people. Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Name: Ace (Duh.)
Powers: Wizardry (I can control each element ny uttering certain spells. I can also manipulate pure magic to create projectiles , shields, and create other random objects, I use powers through my soul, therefore I have soul manipulation.
Weapons: spellbook, staff, and keytar. (Instead of a wand i can transfer my magic through my keytar.
Appearance
Spoiler:
:

Extra: I dont got nothing.

EDIT: I forgot to talk about my jar of spirits from the wizards before me, Well, it is excatly what I just said it was.

Spoiler:

Last edited by loganace; 01-28-2013 at 06:31 PM.
loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

HURR WE GO. Finally got some inspiration for a character. Oddly, I thought of this guy while taking a piss.

Name: Pool
Powers: Darkness, and his own variant of lightning.
Weapons: A blade forged from souls of the damned. Has mystic properties that can benefit on the battlefield.
Extra:
Spoiler:
He looks like this, but minus the claws and the hoodie and hair is pure black.

Old 01-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #11
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

We need 1 more person. Come onnnnn

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #12
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Taka-Hebi said he might join. This will be fun. No noobs.

Old 01-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #13
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Actually, all noobs and Me.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-27-2013, 04:44 PM   #14
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Actually, all noobs and Me.
No mega noobs.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #15
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Noctis, for progress sake, can you try and own people before they become inactive like last time XD. Your the only person I can ask XD.

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 08:30 PM   #16
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Come on people. Join. It's fun.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:31 PM   #17
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

We only need 1 more person.....

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 08:50 PM   #18
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Fast question, is this a tournament? Is this based on something or just locations based on what? Just trying to understand more =)

Old 01-27-2013, 08:59 PM   #19
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Fast question, is this a tournament? Is this based on something or just locations based on what? Just trying to understand more =)
Did you even read the OP?

Old 01-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #20
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol yea but like the location ah forget it XD