Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-26-2013, 09:57 PM   #21
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: The one who knows everything is Uchiha Shisui

Lately I've been thinking along the same lines-only Sasuke wants Orochimaru to revive the entire Uchiha Clan or at least the founding members. I know it sounds crazy, but when I was thinking about the upcoming final arc; as of now it would be Taka and Orochimaru vs. all of Konoha which is way too lopsided and not really even a challenge for Naruto and co. More Uchihaxx would balance things out a bit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:25 PM   #22
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

@Maruko

naw...i think it's a more interesting thought than many... i'm just asking all the questions...

I think we sure will see Shisui as the latest interview revealed that we'll see more important characters surface...

If orochimaru doesn't do shisui, at least I know Tobi would since he has shisui's right sharingan... Regardless...we'll see shisui

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #23
SmellyDump
Chunin Exam Participant

SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I thought that Danzo destroyed Shisui's right eye when he suicide bombed himself trying to kill Sasuke and Obito
SmellyDump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:50 PM   #24
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

^ true...but the eye whether destroyed or not contains enough of shisui's dna to Edo Tensei him...

Old 01-27-2013, 01:15 AM   #25
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
It could be possible.

But Pedosnake, Crazyman, Even Crazierman, and Saucegay are going to see "them".

Not "him"

However, amazing theory!
Maybe Oro just had Shisui's ET Formula, they are going to his grave to summon him, then summon Itachi. The 3 Uchihas talk about everything. Seems legit, right ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:15 AM   #26
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
@Maruko

naw...i think it's a more interesting thought than many... i'm just asking all the questions...

I think we sure will see Shisui as the latest interview revealed that we'll see more important characters surface...

If orochimaru doesn't do shisui, at least I know Tobi would since he has shisui's right sharingan... Regardless...we'll see shisui
Kishimoto said that more characters we do not expect are going to come back.
Shisui is a cool choice! They talked about him a lot and he seems like a ninja who can change the war.
Sasuke resisted Oro once, he can do it again.
Sasuke is the one who brought him back, he'll be the one to send him back.

I so want to see Shisui fight! Let's what his body flicker is like.
He's well-known in the world, he must have been amazing.
Plus, his ideology is the same as Itachi's, Sasuke can relate to him in a way, and I'm pretty sure that Shisui can break free and negate Edo Tensei.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #27
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I'm almost surprised that there are no Kagami fans from the who is Tobi threads.

Shisui would definitely have no eyes. Unless, he has a stockpile like Obito.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:12 AM   #28
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^Why would he need eyes? Edo Tensei uses a sacrifice, he'd have that person's eyes.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:25 AM   #29
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigm1977 View Post
I'm almost surprised that there are no Kagami fans from the who is Tobi threads.

Shisui would definitely have no eyes. Unless, he has a stockpile like Obito.
deidara didn't have a peniss when he died...but guess what...his Edo Tensei came back with 2 white balls and an explosive quock

@Maruko... oh yea... i forgot about that...shisui can break ET wit no sweat....

but do you think even in ET form, he can only use MS once every 10 years or would it regenerate, suppressing the time lapse...

Otherwise...

If he comes back with two eyes, couldn't he simply use one eye to negate the ET command and Use the other for his purpose later in the game...

Old 01-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #30
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, once in a decade. But one Koto is more than enough.
I'd make a clone and use Koto on myself.
Old 01-27-2013, 01:35 PM   #31
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

I hope it'll be like this. :P

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:22 PM   #32
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i dont think so. i think it is the snake sage. it just makes sense

or slug sage buecause we need someone who could do slug techs since sasuke will be going to them.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-29-2013 at 03:29 PM.
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:48 AM   #33
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Or my mom comes in and saves all.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:18 AM   #34
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I want to be KA'd by Shisui, sounds like the most amazing genjutsu to be placed upon.

Obito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:11 PM   #35
Kuroko
Freshmen Academy Student

Kuroko saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
It could be possible.

But Pedosnake, Crazyman, Even Crazierman, and Saucegay are going to see "them".

Not "him"

However, amazing theory!
This is exactly what I was about to say.
Kuroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:18 PM   #36
SmellyDump
Chunin Exam Participant

SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.SmellyDump is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: The one who knows everything could be Uchiha Shisui

They will edo tensei the whole clan
SmellyDump is offline   Reply With Quote