Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #881
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Medival mythology roleplay.

(Right I'll make my new magic up CHA!) lol *As Refrein would swam up the dirt from the floor making it into a world pool and firing it in front of Shisko to blind him

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:32 PM   #882
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(thats better. defend shisko.)

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #883
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

(what do you mean?)

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #884
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i was telling shisko to defend himself)

Old 03-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #885
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Umm no one defended my attack yet my spikes other wise that would kill you all go to page 44 and read the bottom

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:32 PM   #886
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
(How did I dodge the lightning? I posted it up there. I moved fast really fast making it seem like I never moved.)

Seeing the SHadow clones. (Not sure if you can use it like that but it is fine.) He then stomped on the ground that would create spikes to come up killing the clones if they stay anywere or anything in a 200 foot area of me and the spikes 1,000 feet high. One touch and your magic power and stamina will be drained.

Looking from inside his head, Naraku watched as his body was being controled. "There has to be something I can do..."
(this right, now i remember, it's on page 43, not 44)

Matalace grabbed both Leo and the other guy(i forgot ur name again sorry) and appeared 300 feet away from the monster. avoiding getting pierced and losing any magic. "that was a bit hard" Matalace said as she was breathing heavily

~World of Meep~
Old 03-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #887
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'We need to get out of here. You have the strenght mata?'

Old 03-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #888
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I then yell shattering the blinding dirt S I see the humans, soon I grab my head. "Get out of my body!"

Soon the monster ran to the cliff a d jumped and vanished before he could be seen.

Entering a hidden cave he slowly turned back Ito naraku with the demon skull on him as e threw off. "What the hell?!"

Old 03-04-2013, 06:34 AM   #889
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
'We need to get out of here. You have the strenght mata?'
"yeah, I'll see if I can take both if you a bit farther. Far enough that he won't catch up. Hold on" Matalace grabs both of them "leo, after this my energy will be down to zero. So catch me after we escaped"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #890
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

*they are telported, and appear a LONG way away.* 'Don't worry Mata, i got ya' He said, catching her. He whistled, and Thor (the grifon) game and landed next to him. 'Thor, the god, will distract that guy for a while. we need to get reinforcements. and i think i know how.'

Old 03-05-2013, 05:43 PM   #891
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Matalace is now knocked out since her energy is down to zero. she is breathing heavily and is not moving at all

~World of Meep~
Old 03-05-2013, 05:45 PM   #892
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Mata? this isn't good, her heart beat is slower than it should be.'

Old 03-05-2013, 05:50 PM   #893
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Matalace groans and shivers

~World of Meep~
Old 03-05-2013, 05:52 PM   #894
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'No, this isn't good. Got to get her to the medicine square.' He said. He put her over thor's back, then mounted. he went airborn and started to fly towards the nearest town. on arrival, he bought some medicine and gave it to Mata, forcefully.

Old 03-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #895
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

she swallows the medicine and she dozes off w/ relief

~World of Meep~
Old 03-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #896
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(ok souret, come back in if you want to. we need to get this going again)

Old 03-05-2013, 07:46 PM   #897
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

seen skip! Matalace opens her eyes and sits up "that wasn't good" she said as she held her head

~World of Meep~
Old 03-05-2013, 11:03 PM   #898
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'You exerted yourself to much. thought you were a gonna for a second there.'

Old 03-06-2013, 06:18 AM   #899
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"heh heh sorry to make you worry. Just wanted you guys to be ok"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-06-2013, 04:48 PM   #900
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sitting in the cave Naraku looked crazy as he stared at the mask across from him on the wall holding a sword to him invade he saw the demon. "I think I am going crazy.!.!"