Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #41
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18
Default Re: Medival mythology roleplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
(Also what do you mean my were is my guy gunna fit?)
How is a gaint 50ft snake gonna fit in this...wait thats perfect *mischevious smile*
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #42
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

well, lets go take a couple laps around this village Lust. Noche you can watch and see if there are people that look like they are going to attack us, okay? Caww! Caww! said Noche.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:41 PM   #43
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Im drawing my inspiration from Fire Emblem, I suppose. Bombs, since you're teamed with Nine-Tails, I suppose I'll have to be the daughter of the king that Rougue's character Kisuke wants to kill.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 01-25-2013 at 10:44 PM.
InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:47 PM   #44
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

well we didn't make alliances yet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:02 PM   #45
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Bombs, the setting of your's and Nine-Tail's story needs to be somewhere else besides Japan. Basically, you and Nine-Tails are warriors. Your nation has been invaded by a group of Samurai. (Idk if samurai existed at the same time as medieval warriors or not. But if they existed after medieval warriors, then Rogue's character can be one of the very first samurai. If they existed before medieval warriors, then I suppose her character is one of the first samurai.)
And my character, Lenona, can be the daughter of the king. Your's and Nine Tails's king, to be exact. My kingdom will be attacked by a band of samurai, and I will flee upon my dragon. Then I will meet with your group. And Idk what will happen from there. Can we do that?

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-25-2013, 11:11 PM   #46
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

(It fits fine. Also Midevile or middle ages is like 1300, they lasted to 1800 or 1700. they also call it the Fudel Era I believe.)

"Oh... there is a fun place." Seeing a villege. He then walks towards it ready to attack.

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:11 PM   #47
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Yes that will work inner
Old 01-25-2013, 11:17 PM   #48
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

um yes...i guess. and nine, show a little respect, Leo just saved you from a bandit's blow dart. and rouge, wen you where talking about that snake, you'd better not be thinking what I'm thinking.... anyway.

They bandit came out of the bushes and charged. Leo, quickly killed him, and took his head back to the mayor to claim his reward. The mayor smiled. 'congratulations, you now have the gold and the kings daughters...' Leo ran a blade through his ribs. 'You don't own anyone, there for you can't...WAIT A SECOND! DID YOU JUST SAY THE KINGS DAUGHTER! Oh bloody hell, i must be going deaf. oh well.' He took the money, bought a blade sharpener, some poison and some medicinal herbs, some dried food, a bow, and then collected a round piece of metal with axes crossed over a sword on it. Then he mounted Thor, killed a thug, and rode straight for the kings palace.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:17 PM   #49
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(Yes I have why? a 50 fot snake is fine dude, that is relistic too. If there is somehting wrong just say it not it doen't fit or have rp'ed before. Just sayit. ISomeone has a fricken griffon I have a normal sized python.)

Old 01-25-2013, 11:20 PM   #50
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Im not meaning that literally shisko,its a joke about the village.lol. And by the way,im a girl
Old 01-25-2013, 11:20 PM   #51
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINE-TAILS-BIJU View Post
well we didn't make alliances yet
There will soon be alliances.
I will make a character soon. You and anyone else involved in this roleplay will probably all be medieval knights, warriors, etc of some kind. (Except Rogue and anyone else who may be affiliated with another land)
Im going to be the daughter of the king of this nation. Whether or not you are directly associated with the king can be up to you. My character is the princess. Therefor, anyone associated with the king is inclined to protect me. But my character is quite capable, however. lol.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-25-2013, 11:20 PM   #52
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(shisko, i said it was 100 foot, i thought we agrred on that, and a griffon is literrally a big, flying lion. it not that bad. and stop insulting thor.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:21 PM   #53
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
There will soon be alliances.
I will make a character soon. You and anyone else involved in this roleplay will probably all be medieval knights, warriors, etc of some kind.
Im going to be the daughter of the king of this nation. Whether or not you are directly associated with the king can be up to you. My character is the princess. Therefor, anyone associated with the king is inclined to protect me. But my character is quite capable, however. lol.
*points at my last post, the one about my first battle* you may want to read that, princess. I like adding twists.

And any suggestions to add to the intro anyone?

Old 01-25-2013, 11:23 PM   #54
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(I said 50, so that is that. Who is insulting Thor? and I never said the griffon was bad. But I thought you guys saying it doesn't fit when I said 50 after that something was wrong with it when I see a griffon so its like why pick on my snake. And I am taking it slow to the village, not I jumped in and attack. Not rushing it.)

Old 01-25-2013, 11:23 PM   #55
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko is easily offended.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:23 PM   #56
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs, just give me a summary of the setting we are in. Im quite confused here.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 01-25-2013, 11:26 PM   #57
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Just stop ok and rp. I am not, but that is what it seemed like.)

As I walked into the Village Isaw the people look at me as I then yelled, "Who is the strongest here?!"

Old 01-25-2013, 11:28 PM   #58
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

As Leo was riding out of town he heard someone yell 'Who is the strongest here?' He smiled, yelling back. 'That would be I! Thor! TAKE TO THE SKIES!' Thor (my griffin, in case you don't know) flew to land in front of a warrior with a 50 foot snake. 'You called for me, warrior?'

Old 01-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #59
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Inner informed me on whats going down. Never mind shisko.
Old 01-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #60
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
Bombs, just give me a summary of the setting we are in. Im quite confused here.
ok....just on what has happened so far... lets see.... Shisko and i are about to engage in battle, i think. the samurai from japan are invading (i don't know, england or something) and are trying to overthrow the warrior's king and take control of the kingdom, and us with it. if i remember correctly, the princess's hand in marrige has been hinted to belong to me, althought that is just in there to throw thing around abit. (i like twisting things) so basically, your either someone who just wants to fight, a warrior, or a samurai.