Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-09-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Gypsy Fey vs Luna Spell

Well this seems like kind of cool place to duel, huh Luna {smiles}

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Kirin Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:00 PM   #2
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Gypsy Fey vs Luna Spell

smiles ''yeah lets do it you start'' Luna then backs up from Gypsy

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #3
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kirin Inuzuka is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Alright then I'll start simple and then work my way up {Smiles and changes into her chained spear armor}

{She spins the Spear around, creating a powerful shock wave that was sent at Luna}

You come to love not by finding the perfect person but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Luna uses gravity to stop the shock wave she then puts her hands on her hips ''at least let me change first'' she then calls Il and they merge
Spoiler:
she then sends butterflies out of her hand and they go toward Gypsy

What is it?

Last edited by ino>sakura!; 03-09-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:22 PM   #5
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Oop, sorry about that, when you said start I thought you meant fight {scratched head and laughs out of embarrassment, she then see's the butterflies coming at her and claps her hands together to pulls then apart to make a dark hole that spreads out to make the butterflies fly into the shadow world and then closes it} Gravity....now what do have that can defy the laws of gravity {Thinks} Ah, I got it! {Changes into her lightning round armor}

(It's the outfit and gun that the girl with yellow hair has, her hair style also changed to two ponytails that hang down her back and are kind o curly, not super curly though lol)
Spoiler:

Yes, Lightning doesn't play by gravity's rules, so I should still be able to attack with this! {Uses the shotgun to blast lighting at Luna, not to kill her or course}

Last edited by Kirin Inuzuka; 03-09-2013 at 05:32 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #6
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

''you are clever'' Luna makes a wall of sparkles she then uses gravity to move a giant piece of rock and sends it Gypsy's way

What is it?
Old 03-09-2013, 05:46 PM   #7
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

{The blast of lighting she send at Luna was blocked by rock which it shattered instead} Thanks! {Summons another gun and with one in each hand she shot at Luna again, but this time she shot multiple times}

Old 03-09-2013, 06:05 PM   #8
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

''that move again ok'' Luna than turns into butterflies and the butterflies disappear she than reappears behind Gypsy and uses her sparkle power to shock her

What is it?
Old 03-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #9
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Ow, hey! {She then jumps away from her and jumps into the air, taking off her hat and throwing it like a boomerang and as it goes around her and comes back a bunch of shot guns come out of it, surrounding her. She then puts her hat back on and smiles} Alright then try this one! Rain of lighting {she points her finger at her and pretends like she is shooting a gun when all of the guns floating in the air shoot at Luna, making it rain blast of lightning}

Old 03-09-2013, 06:51 PM   #10
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

''aww come on,fine then whirlwind''' Luna then starts spinning really fast until you cant see her all the wind is then aimed at Gypsy's attack

What is it?
Old 03-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #11
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

Well if she'd going to use a whirlwind.....Then I guess I could use my other lighting armor, it's much stronger then this one....but then again I do have one more armor that's power isn't effected by gravity, alright here I go {As the whirlwind collides with her attack she changes her armor once more, this time being covered in blue energy before chaining Into a blue and white armor and her hair was now hanging down} I call this one the Mystic Song {Smiles}

(This is the outfit, front and back view)
Spoiler:

Old 03-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #12
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

''wow you get on my nerves'' looks at Gypsy and sticks her tongue out ''fine looks like i will change to''summons a blue and white butterfly and merges with it

What is it?

Last edited by ino>sakura!; 03-12-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:49 PM   #13
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

What? Now that's just hurtful, but anyway, let's see how you handle this! {She then seems to turn into a blue flash of light that moves at the speed of sound until she appeared behind her and slashed at her with her sword releasing a destructive sound wave to send her flying. She then wrapped herself up in her white cape and when she unwraps herself, reveals that she has summoned 9 swords, she then throws the sword at Luna at the speed of sound, attempting to pin her down as she pics up her last sword and slashes in Luna's direction with yet again another destructive wave of sound to hit her with it}

You're, really good, but I plan to win {smiles}

(I swear I love this show for some reason, but I think you can tell by now lol)

Old 03-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #14
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

''owwww and im the hurtful one,colorful canvas'' use her paint brush to make shield out of colors ''so do i'' uses gravity to pull the swords out ''now'' changes her paint brush for her flute ''deadly music'' starts playing her flute the sound makes Gypsy stop and hold her head in pain.Luna stops playing and says ''sorry Gypsy this might hurt a little'' starts playing the flute this time louder witch makes Gypsy's eyesight weaken so she can barely see
(i love shuga chara i find it amusing XD and if i wasn't clear her head still hurts)

What is it?
Old 03-12-2013, 09:18 PM   #15
Kirin Inuzuka
Chunin Exam Participant

{Gypsy holds her head in pain as she drops down to her knees} ahhh, ow, ow ow! {She the lets out s super sonic scream to make Luna's head hurt, she also tries to effect the inner hear so that that she would think that there were many of her and possibly, but very temporarily make her go deaf for a moment as she then swung her sword around to make what looked like music notes that surround her head that protected her from the sound of Luna's flue as she sighed in relief} Ah, that's better......

Old 03-12-2013, 10:34 PM   #16
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Off in the distance Akudo watches them fight abserving.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:13 PM   #17
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

''owwww talk about a copycat and what a cheater'' holds her head then says ''shielding charm'' she places a charm that will protect her.''ok u toke that one but how about this'' she then plays her flute this time faster and louder this way it will penetrate through her shield smiles at Gypsy ''sorry Gypsy''

What is it?

Tags
aquarius, aries, cancer, capricorn, gemini, leo, libra, ophiuchus, pisces, sagittarius, scorpio, taurus, virgo