Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:13 AM   #1
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default I haven't had a nice fight in too long

I want to have a nice long, non stressful duel to the death XD.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125698

Distance: 50 meters
My: opponent goes first

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:13 AM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: I haven't had a nice fight in too long

I'll make my move in a few.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:34 AM   #3
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Okay sounds good.

Spoiler:

Old 01-25-2013, 04:46 AM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I see Pool viewing the thread, he can join too if he wants, make it a three way battle.

Spoiler:

Old 01-25-2013, 04:47 AM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

We should do that!!!
Old 01-25-2013, 04:53 AM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Name:Kaze shock
Height:6'1
Weight:200
Power:Lightning and wind.
Weapon:Gunblade
---------------------------------------
I walk into a abbandoned forest as I look around and see nothing out of the ordinary.
As I close my eyes, my mind takes a trip into the winds as I sense some one lurking in the shadows. The winds begin to pick up all around me and my opponet as it spins all around me. "Damocles." I stomp the ground as a giant force of wind expands outwards from me, attempt to shred everything in the forest away. "This should make everything clear." I chuckle as I fly into the air and wait for something, supernatrual to happen. I mean I hope it does. It would be useless if I had to sit here in this cold weather for nothing. I don't need to be getting sick. Though it would be interesting. I think I'll just wait for anyone who tries to attack me, human or not. I mean come on, if you see me flying, that should be enough to tell you that I'm not to be phucked with. Well, whatever.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:53 AM   #7
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Joon
Pool
Me

Spoiler:

Old 01-25-2013, 04:54 AM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Hope he agrees. YOUR TURN POOL.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:06 AM   #9
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I hope so. But he has been looking at the thread a while so I think he is typing up a move.

Spoiler:

Old 01-25-2013, 03:21 PM   #10
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

(BUT HE WAS NOT! What a twist! :o)

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool's not going to fight. >_>
Old 01-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #12
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Wat I wasn't accepting a battle. Three ways never work out right. I'm also working on making an interesting tournament.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:17 PM   #13
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Wat I wasn't accepting a battle. Three ways never work out right. I'm also working on making an interesting tournament.
That I can win? Gee thanks!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-26-2013, 06:30 AM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Logan saw you viewing, so he thought you were going to attack. NP though.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:47 PM   #15
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

I sit in an abandoned forest. The grass swaying back and forth like some stationary pendulum. The trees like green lollipops. I am eating sushi while smiling at the thought that today was my day off from having to kill stuff, because I'm a grim reaper, I have a very stressful job. The music in my ears from my ipod keeps playing in my ears. The music was loud, but not loud enough to not notice the sound of trees getting ripped to shreds in the forest. I spin so my back is to the wind. I then lift up my hood and the wind hits my darkness robe and harmlessly bounces off. "I guess I do have to kill someone after all today. Go figures." I stand up and turn up my music and reach into my back and pull out a scythe. I lift the hood from my head. "Why the hell do people do stuff like that? Now I gotta deal with this on my day off." I walk slowly towards where my opponent is floating in the air. "Let's get this started."

With scythe in hand I leap into the air and I stay up there, it seems as if multiple souls are holding me up. My scythe starts radiating with a dark energy. "You are out of your league." I swing my scythe at you and a large scythe of the dark energy which you can only assume is my soul energy comes speeding at you. You can also assume it will cut through almost any armor. "Reaper slash mark 1." I then repeat this about 50 times, but not in a rhythm, it is so random it is almost impossible to anticipate when the next one is coming. But the slashes move so fast that if you don't notice while I am swinging, you are mincemeat. I am also moving around you at differing speeds, also getting closer. Sometimes moving back, forward, left or right. When I move closer It comes at you faster so you have to be even more careful. I then fly above you and under you. At this point I am moving so fast you are lucky if you are able to tell if a slash is coming at you or if it is me moving.

"That was pretty fun. I hope I get to toy around with you some more."

I slash into the air while going downwards and the slashes form a big ball of energy that is connected to me. As I go down it comes with me, right towards you. Right before it hits you I twist, avoiding you. I then attract it into my hand. I create three more of these. They go around the original one like a triangle. I then launch it at you. An intensely small fraction of a second before it its you it expands into an energy pyramid around you, trapping you. "Pyramid prison, mark 3. If you are to touch anywhere on the pyramid, it will explode, damaging your soul."

"Lets end this guy."

I repeat that process of The pyramids four times, expanding them slightly each time to keep you stuck in there. I then create a little ball of energy that phases through the pyramids up to the one you are on. "If any energy is used in that pyramid, it will explode and cause the other pyramids to go off. It will completely obliterate you. And by the way, if you can get out of this alive, then you can leave, because I am just toying with you." I then pull out a scroll and lay it on the ground.

It is nice to get back into it

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 01:08 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

But I already touched it. Would tht mean that it already exploded?
Old 01-27-2013, 01:22 PM   #17
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

When did you touch it?

Spoiler:

Old 01-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

when it expanded.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
I sit in an abandoned forest. The grass swaying back and forth like some stationary pendulum. The trees like green lollipops. I am eating sushi while smiling at the thought that today was my day off from having to kill stuff, because I'm a grim reaper, I have a very stressful job. The music in my ears from my ipod keeps playing in my ears. The music was loud, but not loud enough to not notice the sound of trees getting ripped to shreds in the forest. I spin so my back is to the wind. I then lift up my hood and the wind hits my darkness robe and harmlessly bounces off. "I guess I do have to kill someone after all today. Go figures." I stand up and turn up my music and reach into my back and pull out a scythe. I lift the hood from my head. "Why the hell do people do stuff like that? Now I gotta deal with this on my day off." I walk slowly towards where my opponent is floating in the air. "Let's get this started."

With scythe in hand I leap into the air and I stay up there, it seems as if multiple souls are holding me up. My scythe starts radiating with a dark energy. "You are out of your league." I swing my scythe at you and a large scythe of the dark energy which you can only assume is my soul energy comes speeding at you. You can also assume it will cut through almost any armor. "Reaper slash mark 1." I then repeat this about 50 times, but not in a rhythm, it is so random it is almost impossible to anticipate when the next one is coming. But the slashes move so fast that if you don't notice while I am swinging, you are mincemeat. I am also moving around you at differing speeds, also getting closer. Sometimes moving back, forward, left or right. When I move closer It comes at you faster so you have to be even more careful. I then fly above you and under you. At this point I am moving so fast you are lucky if you are able to tell if a slash is coming at you or if it is me moving.

"That was pretty fun. I hope I get to toy around with you some more."

I slash into the air while going downwards and the slashes form a big ball of energy that is connected to me. As I go down it comes with me, right towards you. Right before it hits you I twist, avoiding you. I then attract it into my hand. I create three more of these. They go around the original one like a triangle. I then launch it at you. An intensely small fraction of a second before it its you it expands into an energy pyramid around you, trapping you. "Pyramid prison, mark 3. If you are to touch anywhere on the pyramid, it will explode, damaging your soul."

"Lets end this guy."

I repeat that process of The pyramids four times, expanding them slightly each time to keep you stuck in there. I then create a little ball of energy that phases through the pyramids up to the one you are on. "If any energy is used in that pyramid, it will explode and cause the other pyramids to go off. It will completely obliterate you. And by the way, if you can get out of this alive, then you can leave, because I am just toying with you." I then pull out a scroll and lay it on the ground.

It is nice to get back into it
I close my eyes as I go into sensing mode. In sensing mode, I am able to sense movements in the wind. I quickly turn around as someone approches me. "Oh, you're gonna fight me? Let's make this interesting." The reaper begins slashing at me as a wind barrier appears around me. The wind barrier spins around, orbit-like, as each slash is blown away from the barrier due to it's rotation. It rotates faster as the reaper slashes faster. But I sit there as I rest my hands in my pocket.

The assualt stops as my wind barrier disspears. The reaper slashes downwards. Not at me, but the air around him as a ball of energy forms. Him and his energy rushes at me as I quickly fly sideways, dodging the energy. Then, the reaper creates 3 more of these as they form into a pyramid around me, trapping me as I wait for nothing to happen. Then, the reaper creates 4 more of these as he then creates a ball of energy phases through the barriers. The reaper then tells me that if I use any energy inside the pyramid, it will explode. I quickly fly over to the ball of energy as I cut it up with my gunblade, destroying it. I then create a small barrier of wind around me. The barrier expands outwards, touching the pyramids as they explode. I quickly suppress the explosions by forming mutiple wind barriers around me that blow away the explosions's force.

I point my hand at the reaper as it becomes electrified. I shoot a blast of electricity at my opponet as I appear behind him right before it hits. I lanch a barrage of attacks at the reaper with my hand electrified while the intensity of the electricity grows, covering the area around the reaper as it soon forms into a barrier of electricity. I exit the barrier, as the friction inside increases and begins to close, attempting to suck away any energy attacks you might be able to cunjure up.

Last edited by joon; 02-08-2013 at 03:22 PM.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #20
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

(I'm sorry if i wasn't clear, but by flying into them, you are touching them. If you touch them on the inside, they will explode. Go ahead and edit your move.)

Spoiler: