Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #741
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse Team

"Ok then, Whatever you say Steve"
*Goes to do windows*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #742
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

"XD you shall now be known as pervy Steve, joking. Why Steve? I get the Pervy part" I say as I put up wires
Old 01-28-2013, 12:49 PM   #743
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

*Building windows*
"I don't know he just struck me as a Steve believe me you do not want to call him by his real name... I called him Steve and its just kind of stuck ever since then, Nine added the 'Pervy' part so I just roll with it"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #744
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

"Am I a perv simply because I know how to properly address a woman?"

(I will be gone for a little more than one hour, but I will be back then to continue this roleplay. DO NOT KILL ME WHILE I'M GONE!!!)
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #745
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Stormy_Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

"He does seem like a Steve XD"

(Okay Steve!!)
Old 01-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #746
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy_Uchiha View Post
"He does seem like a Steve XD"

(Okay Steve!!)
"My name is Alexander Olof Oscar Filip Ehrenstjaerna, sergeant of the Saerskilda Operationsgruppen... and you should know about the 'pervy' part better than most.", I say and wink at you before walking to the next window.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #747
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Cao View Post
"Am I a perv simply because I know how to properly address a woman?"

(I will be gone for a little more than one hour, but I will be back then to continue this roleplay. DO NOT KILL ME WHILE I'M GONE!!!)
"Steve for the last time staring at women or how is it you put it "Gazes into her eyes" is NOT addressing a women properly"

(No promises Stevie my boy )

Old 01-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #748
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
"My name is Alexander Olof Oscar Filip Ehrenstjaerna, sergeant of the Saerskilda Operationsgruppen... and you should know about the 'pervy' part better than most.", I say and wink at you before walking to the next window.
^ "Yeah you're welcome storm"

Old 01-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #749
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i find good shoppe and eat.
FireShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:08 PM   #750
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
"I..I don't think i'll remember all that, can I just call you Steve?? XD Oh Steve quit being a perv." I say and wink back at you.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:10 PM   #751
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

"That's more like it!"

Old 01-28-2013, 01:14 PM   #752
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.FireShadow is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i take poop break xD tobito bame funny junk on smell
Old 01-28-2013, 01:14 PM   #753
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

"He so wants me XD" I say as I look at Steve
Old 01-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #754
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

i beat tobi with my fake rubber leg cuz it got lost with amareastatu
Old 01-28-2013, 01:17 PM   #755
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

edit: xD
Old 01-28-2013, 01:17 PM   #756
Stormy_Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

LOL what
Old 01-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #757
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

i finish eating thali, it is good here in this part of the east japan
Old 01-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #758
FireShadow
Veteran Chunin

why did iget red block on us CPU
Old 01-28-2013, 01:54 PM   #759
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy_Uchiha View Post
"He so wants me XD" I say as I look at Steve
"You know I do, Stormy", I say and smirk evily at her while finishing a fourth window.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #760
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

"Yo people I'm back are we just putting the wires up still?"

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
death awaits you all, gun, zombie, zombie attacks