Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #6281
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse Team

"what are you doing?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #6282
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

(Gtg)
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #6283
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

(For now you must suffer in suspense)
Old 03-20-2013, 09:36 PM   #6284
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(darn you!! well goodnight Green)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
Old 03-21-2013, 08:53 AM   #6285
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

(sorry it was like 2am over here :L)
"I'm not comfortable having her learn with a katana our family have a collection of swords we train with, I would be more comfortable finding my sisters sword and having her train with that. As for the knife combat while that is her key weapon I'd like you to continue training her with that. She needs to work on her eight points so it would be useful for her to train from multiple attackers. I'd prefer if you did not do too much changing to her techniques, we have always raised our children to fight with instinct rather than pollished technique, thanks to events in the past it is clear she lost out on that opportunity. I will also be training her in order to help he understand her history. In an ideal world I would want Luci to train her since it is his job as the current oldest in the family." Souret rolled her eyes she planned to search for Luci while Brat stayed with her mother and other aunt but thanks to all the zombie buisness she got side tracked. "I will find the sword and knife she is meant to train with at the next opportunity."

Souret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:19 PM   #6286
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(I'm back nine)
Old 03-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #6287
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(Also souret I left the room but this is my answer.) "I can not promise you that she will be totally unchanged but I can agree to everything else."
Old 03-21-2013, 03:30 PM   #6288
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(hmm ok proceed)

~World of Meep~
Old 03-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #6289
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Walks over to the man who looks at him and says fearfully "you." I then grab his hand and slams it into the wall then pins it by stabbing a knife into it. The man screams in pain.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:41 PM   #6290
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

nine stares blankly and doesnt do anything. just watches for the next reaction

~World of Meep~
Old 03-21-2013, 03:42 PM   #6291
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Souret comes in to the room "what the hell is going on?"

Old 03-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #6292
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Chimp follows behind her "Can I teach her how to use a frying pan? you never know it could come in handy"

konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:48 PM   #6293
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(souret i actually took green to the place where this cartel guy can be. so its a bit far)

~World of Meep~
Old 03-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #6294
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

(I have no idea whats going on at all so try to forgive me if I do anything stupid )

Old 03-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #6295
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"The cartel that was camped here where are they." Man: "I won't tell you anything, I know who you are." Me: "Then you know I'll torture you to get what I want." Man: Look's at nine. "Please don't let him do this I have a family back at camp." His voice is pleading.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #6296
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(I'm planning this to be short and sweet but its important for my character and nine gets to see a little of who I used to be.)
Old 03-21-2013, 03:55 PM   #6297
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(wait ur plot being short and sweet? or the answer im going to give)

"all i did was work in that cartel. i dont really care much about ur family or urself"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #6298
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"I will get the information I need," takes him behind a wall for 10 minutes which for 5 of those minutes you here constant screaming, then after those minutes it becomes a low moan then a croak. James then walks out cleaning his knife which is blood red.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:01 PM   #6299
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(in that case I'kk wait back with chimp)
"do you have a spare pan she can use?"

Old 03-21-2013, 04:03 PM   #6300
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

"Of course." He pulls out a spare pan from his back
"I could also teach survival tactics.. I seem to be quite good at that"

Tags
death awaits you all, gun, zombie, zombie attacks