Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-08-2013, 09:33 PM   #3501
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse Team

Steps in front of nine and lock slicing all comming at them, his katana blurring at the speeds he strapped and slashed with it.
Greenrust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:34 PM   #3502
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

"LOCK! wake up!" nine says desperately and starts to sob "wake up!!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #3503
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Lock is in front of Nine, and the katana goes through his guts. 'Why you little.' He grabbed the handle of the katana. 'Think you can hurt my sister?' His eyes flame in anger. 'ROT IN HELL FOOL!' Suddenly Locks knife comes into his hands as he goes for the heart.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:40 PM   #3504
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

(No in protecting you guys now its awkward. There's 30 zombies.)
Old 03-08-2013, 09:43 PM   #3505
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(My backs to you my front at the zombies)
Old 03-08-2013, 09:43 PM   #3506
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Lock!!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
Old 03-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #3507
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

(oh, sorry. take out that last post.) 'What is it sis?'

Old 03-08-2013, 09:46 PM   #3508
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Kneeling down looking at the destruction around him, "May would be terrified of me if they saw this, covered in blood."
Old 03-08-2013, 09:48 PM   #3509
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
(oh, sorry. take out that last post.) 'What is it sis?'
"you don't remember?!"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #3510
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'May? my mother would kill me, but my father would ask to borrow a gun to fight beside me. heh, i love that guy.' He picked up his gun, and started firing. 'Don't remember what?'

(don't remember what?)

Old 03-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #3511
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nine wipes her eyes and picks up the gun again and starts to shoot

~World of Meep~
Old 03-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #3512
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

The last few zombies go down (we passed 30 somewhere back there)
Old 03-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #3513
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

May is..... Was my sister.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #3514
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(what is it nine? i don't know what i meant to remember)

Old 03-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #3515
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
*lock collapses.*
(this is what happened)

~World of Meep~
Old 03-08-2013, 09:56 PM   #3516
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(...hell... just forget my whole thing. i on the ground.)

Old 03-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #3517
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(ok, lol, back to over reacting)

"lock!! wake up please!!" nine yells

~World of Meep~
Old 03-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #3518
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Still muttering about may, all zombies already down.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #3519
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Ugh where am ah.......'

Old 03-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #3520
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"lock!!" nine hugs him

~World of Meep~

Tags
death awaits you all, gun, zombie, zombie attacks