Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-04-2013, 11:17 AM   #3161
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse Team

" im still alive cause no scum will stop me what about you"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:19 AM   #3162
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

"Hahahaha xD" (That actually made me laugh) Greg falls off the scooter laughing and lands on his head but doesn't stop laughing.

"Good question though, Divine I have no idea how/why I'm still alive. I'm just that weirdly lucky guy"

konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #3163
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Souret gets on the scooter and drives off

Souret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:21 AM   #3164
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Greg jumps on the back of the scooter swinging the bat around
"Drive-by!!!!!!!!! lets pwn some zombies, we can't die to scum like them!"

Old 03-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #3165
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Oh my dear lord"

Old 03-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #3166
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

Nine stares....

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #3167
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Nine how do I shake it off" (it is greg)

Old 03-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #3168
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

" ummm, full throttle, then brake really fast. If that doesn't work I have another plan..."

~World of Meep~
Old 03-04-2013, 02:51 PM   #3169
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

She tries it it doenst work

Old 03-04-2013, 02:56 PM   #3170
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nine crawls to Greg's ipod. "hey Greg! I'm going to see those pics of yours!"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-04-2013, 03:21 PM   #3171
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

"Noooooooo! " Greg dives off the scooter and jumps straight at nine and snatches the Ipod

Old 03-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #3172
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"well that worked. How come I am not allowed to look at them anyways?"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-04-2013, 03:48 PM   #3173
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to ok? "

Old 03-04-2013, 03:54 PM   #3174
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"but I do want answers. So spill it"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #3175
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

*Yawns* "Maybe tomorrow I've got to sleep.. make sure no zombies eat me whilst I do please? goodnight "

Old 03-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #3176
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"no, I'm following you to your bed room. I'll stare at you in a creepy way until you tell me!" Nine crawls following him

~World of Meep~
Old 03-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #3177
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

"Sure go ahead" says Greg in his room as he lies down turning the lights off and starting to fall asleep

Old 03-04-2013, 04:48 PM   #3178
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nine crawls to his bed and stares at a corner. she repeats saying "tell me" over and over

~World of Meep~
Old 03-04-2013, 04:50 PM   #3179
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

"Are you really going to do this?" said Greg sounding half asleep

Old 03-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #3180
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yup, tell me, tell me, tell me ..." she said as she stared to repeat the same words again "tell me, tell me..."

~World of Meep~

Tags
death awaits you all, gun, zombie, zombie attacks