Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-24-2013, 09:54 AM   #2661
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse Team

(The psychiatrist statistic could easily be classes as a coincidence, there are more male chefs than female ones yet that doesn't prove men are better cooks
Oh and also if you research it you will find that for a man getting kicked in the nuts can be a bigger pain than child birth, however, it's not considered that way because it's instantaneous)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:56 AM   #2662
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

(getting kicked in the nuts is avoidable giving birth is neccessary for the continuation on our species :P however I am avoiding that chore till the day I die)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:57 AM   #2663
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

(xD you never know, your views could change! oh and I can almost guarantee 90% of all males will be kicked in the nuts atleast once in their lives )

Old 02-24-2013, 10:00 AM   #2664
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

Well men automatically get kicked there since they were the one@ who caused the person to kick there. They don't really care much for any thing but sports, their ding dongs, and women to make them food and for pleasure since they are mist likely to be lazy all the time at a household)

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:04 AM   #2665
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

"Ah, Souret, Nine, and Greg are going on about men and women again. Why am I not surprised?"
*collapses on the bed in "Souret's" room*
"I think I'll take this one!"

(How many rooms are in this mansion btw?)

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:07 AM   #2666
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

(Nine stop discriminating against men! oh and Gondaime its a mansion so I'm guessing 7+)

Old 02-24-2013, 10:08 AM   #2667
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Nine Chris is in my bed help me chuck him out the window...I mean door"

(I'm not allowed to rep Nine *cries*)

Old 02-24-2013, 10:10 AM   #2668
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(you know I'm right and yeah a lot of beds. We are just waiting till bombs is back)

~World of Meep~
Old 02-24-2013, 10:10 AM   #2669
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Nine seriously he's too fat to lift on my own"

Old 02-24-2013, 10:14 AM   #2670
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
"Nine Chris is in my bed help me chuck him out the window...I mean door"

(I'm not allowed to rep Nine *cries*)
"Since when is it your bed? If you want to sleep here so badly you'll just have to share it with me. Don't get any funny ideas though..."

(You could rep me instead )

Old 02-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #2671
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(i can't, thete! Is a sit. W/ me and bombs character. Go to the other page and read from the top)

~World of Meep~
Old 02-24-2013, 10:17 AM   #2672
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

"Chris you perv" Greg shouts as he eavesdrops the conversation from his room

Old 02-24-2013, 10:18 AM   #2673
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Dam it Nine)
She attemps to role Chris off the bed "I had dibs on the summer suite" she whines "besides it's the only single room with two beds and I need a bed for the brat"

Old 02-24-2013, 10:19 AM   #2674
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

"Typical women whining "

Old 02-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #2675
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(and souret why can't you rep me? Wat did I Do anyways too?)

~World of Meep~
Old 02-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #2676
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

*Chris doesn't budge* "Alright, but if you want this room than you're going to have to do something for me...it's the law of equivalent exchange!"

Old 02-24-2013, 10:21 AM   #2677
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Souret throws he shoe at the wall connecting to Gregs room, the heavy boot makes a load bang where his head is from spying

(Nine you complained about men and nah I repped you too recently)

"Fine what" she glares at Chris

Old 02-24-2013, 10:27 AM   #2678
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Wats wrong with dat)

~World of Meep~
Old 02-24-2013, 10:28 AM   #2679
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
*Chris doesn't budge* "Alright, but if you want this room than you're going to have to do something for me...it's the law of equivalent exchange!"
"Oh god Chris... there's no limits to your perverseness though perhaps it's just my dirty mind"

Old 02-24-2013, 10:28 AM   #2680
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(a lot of things, if he asks anything creepy he's going in the lake)

Tags
death awaits you all, gun, zombie, zombie attacks