Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 02-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #1
Sakura & Naruto
Freshmen Academy Student

Sakura & Naruto saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default who are the top 5 genjutsu users ?

Who are the top 5 genjutsu users?
Sakura & Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:09 AM   #2
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: who are the top 5 genjutsu users ?

- Sage of six paths
1. Shisui Uchiha
2. Toka Senju
3. Itachi Uchiha
4. Madara possibly? I'm not sure..?
5. 2nd Mizukage?

I haven't included Nagato/Pain on the list because I'm unsure of how the Rinnegan compares to the others though the first 3 I'm certain of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by konoha chimp; 02-19-2013 at 08:13 AM.
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #3
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

No way anyone other than Shisui is above Itachi in genjutsu.

Top 2:
1. Shisui
2. Itachi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:13 AM   #4
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

^ Toka Senju?

konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #5
Sasori_Deidara
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasori_Deidara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Top 1
1 Itachi
Sasori_Deidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:10 AM   #6
Puss*In*Boots
Genin

Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1.shisui..
2.itachi..
3.madara..
Puss*In*Boots is offline   Reply With Quote