Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Least Favourite Akatsuki
Deidara 7 46.67%
Sasori 0 0%
Itachi 1 6.67%
Kisame 0 0%
Tobi 0 0%
Hidan 0 0%
Kakazu 7 46.67%
Konan 0 0%
Pain 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2013, 09:02 AM   #1
Sakura & Naruto
Freshmen Academy Student

Sakura & Naruto saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Least Favourite Akatsuki & Why

Only counting the actual Akatsuki here and not including Zetsu because he'd dominate the poll even though he's barely done anything in the plot.

Say why and discuss! keep it nice.
Sakura & Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #2
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Least Favourite Akatsuki & Why

You should add a poll to this thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:05 AM   #3
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kakazu because he is ugly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:11 AM   #4
Sakura & Naruto
Freshmen Academy Student

Sakura & Naruto saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
You should add a poll to this thread
I know. but I forgot
Sakura & Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

kakuzu is the bomb and sasori cause he died to easily

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:14 AM   #6
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Hidan, he visually isn't great, his jutsu is rather boring and he doesn't really seam to do anything constructive.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:29 AM   #7
Itachi.Uchiha
Genin

Itachi.Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Itachi.Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Itachi.Uchiha

Kakuzu... no particular reason.. just like all the other Akatsuki more :P

What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I find it there? If I crack open your skull, will I find it there? - Ulquiorra Schiffer

PSN: tidusrulez (Everything Else)
XBL: Itachi EGC (Minecraft, Halo 4, Gears 3)

If you add me on either please tell me your from this site ^^
Itachi.Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:33 AM   #8
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura & Naruto View Post
I know. but I forgot
So why don't you just edit it?

Old 02-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #9
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Kakuzu. He just never really caught my attention.

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:41 AM   #10
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh btw Deidera. I know he's one of the most favoured akatsuki members overall, however, I dislike him for several reasons.

1. He beat Gaara by using cheap tactics when he tried to blow up Sunagakure in order to distract him. Yeah you could argue that he could of beat Gaara without it but the fact is he didn't.
2. He beat Gaara.
3. "Art is an explosion". - If I ever hear that quote one more time I'm going to headbutt a fork.

Old 02-19-2013, 09:58 AM   #11
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

u guys are crazy yo kakuzu looks so ba its not even funny lol

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #12
Itachi.Uchiha
Genin

Itachi.Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Itachi.Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Itachi.Uchiha

Crap i thought this was the favourite Akatsuki thread & just voted for Itachi -_- I hate myself lol

What is a heart? If I rip open your chest, will I find it there? If I crack open your skull, will I find it there? - Ulquiorra Schiffer

PSN: tidusrulez (Everything Else)
XBL: Itachi EGC (Minecraft, Halo 4, Gears 3)

If you add me on either please tell me your from this site ^^
Itachi.Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:15 AM   #13
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kakuzu is the only one I don't like. I don't have too many reasons, but come on! Kishi gives him 5 hearts and then Naruto kills him like its a cakewalk. Yeah, he's truly immortal xD

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

~Kakashi Hatake, always insightful.

Pangea Battle Record: Vin Saisei

2-1

Spoiler:
W-Delfonsus Myotimus vs. Vin Saisei-L
L-Raiden vs. Vin Saisei-W
L-Leewannabe vs. Vin Saisei-W
Vinchuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:30 AM   #14
Sharingan19
Veteran Chunin

Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharingan19 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Deidara.

He is way too over confident when he goes to fight Sasuke. Just plain naive and I don't think he's all that powerful, in my opinion the least powerful in the Akatsuki.
Plus his attitude annoys me, always talking about his "art". Its just an explosion, how is that art?!!
Old 02-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #15
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well, Kakuzu because he didn't seem that interesting in the anime.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:26 PM   #16
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Why are ppl hatin on kakazu?
How is having 5 lives and taking on some of konoha's greatest lame? He surivied the first rasenshyurken. And he fused with his mask to be a real threat. He even had the balls to fight HASHIRAMA and he was over 90yrs old and still kicked butt.

dediara and hidan are literally the worst.

Hidan is slow. The only cool thing about him was that he was immortal. Without his sword he is nothing. He was stupid and vain and immature. And I just get upset just thinking about him. The only cool thing was he was unique in his taijutsu and he had his own nindo

But dediara was the worst. He depends too much on his clay.!without it he is nothing. He thinks his art is the best when it really isn't. He was obsessed with the uchiha and hated them. He even killed himself which was lame!!! He looks like a girl and he is mean to obito. He was just a jerk. He is overrated.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:30 PM   #17
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

who voted itachi he's awesome
and whats wrong with deidara he's so funny and awesome deidara is not overated ok he hated the uchia so what he had his reasons not saying they were good reasons but they are reasons never the less
and he blew himself up to kill his opponent not to do it for fun so at least he went out with a bang

i voted kakazu because he was creepy like come on stealing people hearts is creepy ok he fought the 1 but their probably was alot of people sent out to attack the first and it was a order so its not like it was his choice

What is it?

Last edited by ino>sakura!; 02-19-2013 at 03:41 PM.
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 03:33 PM   #18
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Nope, love them all.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:05 AM   #19
Sasori_Deidara
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasori_Deidara saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
Kakazu because he is ugly.
I agree

Kakazu becouse he is ugly
Sasori_Deidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:08 AM   #20
Puss*In*Boots
Genin

Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Puss*In*Boots is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

deidara..hes funny..was funny..
Puss*In*Boots is offline   Reply With Quote