Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Joon vs Noctis

TOD:Noon
I'll start.
-------------------------
I was walking around in Las noches. Nothing special. I was bored though. I was more bored than a bored person could ever be. That might not make any sense, but that's just how bored I was. I spoted a man a few meters away from me. Now, this guy was minding his buissness, but, since I was bored, I just wanted to cut some one down. And, it had to be him.

I stand a fair distance from my opponet as my spiritual pressure suddenly rises. Swords of spiritual energy appear around me. They dash near my opponet and impale the ground, surrounding my opponet. The swords began to shine brightly while I appear above my opponet, via flash step, with my sword drawn. The shining swords, shoot piercing lasers at my opponet, while I stab at my opponet from above, attempting to impale him from all sides, while the swords are sending spiritual power into the ground. I stop stabbing at my opponet as the lasers continue to fire, and I dash high into the air. Then, a energy pilliar shoots up from below my opponet, attemting to cut him to pieces. I form spiritual energy around my sword and swing it downwards towards the pilliar, sending a wave of spiritual energy at the energy pilliar and creating an explosion that should kill my opponet. I then land on the ground and wait for my opponet's response.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:23 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Joon vs Noctis

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
TOD:Noon
I'll start.
-------------------------
I was walking around in Las noches. Nothing special. I was bored though. I was more bored than a bored person could ever be. That might not make any sense, but that's just how bored I was. I spoted a man a few meters away from me. Now, this guy was minding his buissness, but, since I was bored, I just wanted to cut some one down. And, it had to be him.

I stand a fair distance from my opponet as my spiritual pressure suddenly rises. Swords of spiritual energy appear around me. They dash near my opponet and impale the ground, surrounding my opponet. The swords began to shine brightly while I appear above my opponet, via flash step, with my sword drawn. The shining swords, shoot piercing lasers at my opponet, while I stab at my opponet from above, attempting to impale him from all sides, while the swords are sending spiritual power into the ground. I stop stabbing at my opponet as the lasers continue to fire, and I dash high into the air. Then, a energy pilliar shoots up from below my opponet, attemting to cut him to pieces. I form spiritual energy around my sword and swing it downwards towards the pilliar, sending a wave of spiritual energy at the energy pilliar and creating an explosion that should kill my opponet. I then land on the ground and wait for my opponet's response.
"Get real."

A random fellow attacks me for no damned reason. Figures. He sends swords that surround me, as well as fire lazers. Well then. I jump up, parrying his stab to the side while I release a burst of spiritual pressure, diffusing the first round of lazers while I fly up above my opponent with ease. The ground beneath me erupts into energy, as more lazers aim to hit me. A rapidly spinning barrier of energy surrounds me as the pillar goes around it and the rotation prevents the lazers from piercing. I move out of the way of the slash from above, letting it collide with the pillar as I safely ride out the explosion to the ground.

"That all?"
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 03-10-2013, 08:16 AM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Joon vs Noctis

My opponet dodged my attacks with ease. Well, that was just a warm-up. It's time to get serious. Not really much to think about at the moment. Let's get to it.

I take a small stance as a barrier of spiritual energy forms around me and spins real fast, with the velocity increasing each second. I bend down as I stick my right leg in front of me. My sword just inches from my face as I see the reflection of my opponet on my blade. The barrier fuses with my body, creating something similar to a shunko, as my overall speed increases. I flash step in front of my opponet and send a few slow slashes at him. I then flash step all around my opponet, creating afterimages, as I slash at my opponet from all directions. While my assault continues, spears of spiritual energy form around my opponet as they stab at him relentlessly. My spiritual pressure increases as I flash step above my opponet and hold my sword in a downwards position and attempt to stab my opponet from above yet again. Only this time, with spiritual power spining around my sword, which will release a shockwave of energy if it makes contact with anything, covering 50 meters. I flash step away, as the spears still continue their assault. "Hado 90, kirohitsugi." A black box forms around my opponet as the spears explode, with the box containing the explosion inside, leaving no where for my opponet to run as spears pierce the box, attempting to impale my opponet.

I begin to chant an incantation as my spiritual pressure sky rockets. "Itto kaso." The top of my kimono burns away as my shunko transforms, with harsh flames appearing all around my body. I stomp the ground as harsh flame appear all around me and my opponet, rising up to 50 meters in the air in less than 10 seconds. Suddenly, little ashes begin to fall from the sky as they surround my opponet. I hold my sword towards my opponet as a ball of fire forms at the tip of the blade. The ball shrinks as it can hardly be seen at all. I fire it at my opponet, as it breaks the sound barrier. The fireball will begin to incenerate whatever it touches, even the parts that it didn't touch. I fire more of these fireballs at you, as the number of ashes around you increase. "Cell." The ashes turn blue, as they move at my opponet. Any normal spiritual power that comes in contact with these ashes will be absorbed by the ashes, and they will grow in size. The ashes attempt to attach themslves to my opponet and will suck my opponet's spiritual power away in less than a second. I stomp the ground again, as the flames rise to 70 meters, which should begin to melt my opponet from the sheer heat. I flash step above my opponet as I point my sword at him from above. "Hado 54, Haien." A large circle of purple energy forms above my opponet, with me on the other side, as it attempts to slam down on my opponet, which will incenerate him completely, potencially blocking him from escaping the base of the flames. I flash step away from my opponet as I stomp the ground again and the flames rise to 100 meters, while the ashes still try to cling to you. "You're nothing. Show me what you got. This is not even a fraction of my power."