Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:33 PM   #41
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: Official Inuyasha Role Play/Freeverse

*she gritted her teeth*
"My father was the half brother of the great dog demon, don't look down on our blood!"
*she leans and then runs as she disappears in her blossoming flower phase and streaks a blow at his head, she then fell backwards and licked her lips in ease*
"Naraku was a fool to even attempt to get the Shi Kon jewels from Kagome nor as Kikyo... Naraku despised them, that's what created his death... I will follow down the path of my mother, descendant of the great priest who created the jewel and my father, king of demons..."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:33 PM   #42
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

"Do you a mer Half demon thin kyou can take on me? The son of Naraku? a Full Demon and the next Demon king? HAHAHA" I begin to laugh as I place my hand on my face.

"I am going to kill your father now, and I might use you as a hostige."
I then fell her trying to slash my as I easly dodge it.

"You really are a fool arn't you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Come on I am not ever close to using 5%!"

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:36 PM   #43
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I come out of hiding as I walk towards the 2 people.

joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:39 PM   #44
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Aaaww, I see we have company. To bad and yes my father was a fool. But you can not deny his power. I am smarter then my father and soon stronger and I don't even have the shards."

Old 01-21-2013, 12:41 PM   #45
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

*she'd smirk*
"My father isn't an easy pick to deprive, scent from him? He has none, is it rare to find him, yes... He has no throne, nor location, he moves, prowls around the great country... The great dimensions, you say you'll hostage me, he wouldn't give a damn about my death I'm just another unwanted daughter!!! He fell for a human, I'm the youngest, his children despise me cause of my tainted blood, do you really think he'd give a damn about me?! No he only loves my mother who died in his hands... So don't tell me you'll take a throne of a man who looks down on others..."
*she'd huff and breath in the scent of the full demon*
"Tainted blood or not, I can kill you when my true meanings are legit... Good luck on overthrowing the power of a goddess, a priestess, it's murder to any demon..."
*she'd start walking away*

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 12:54 PM   #46
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Walk if you mus, but there is alot you do not know about.... Child. Infact I have been killing pristist until I find the one I am looking for. Half breed."

I then make fun of her (because I am cool like that! lol), "tell me Half breed, what was it like to see your mother squirm? Did he enjoy killer her? I bet it would have been fun. Haha" I then walk off back towards her.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #47
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I stand and watch as these 2 people argue, not letting out a word until I figure out who is playing what role.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #48
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Well me saying the son of Naraku and that I wish to over throw the 'Demon King' That should be enough that I am bad. if not I will kill somemore villages lol)

"I hope you can handle this." I then release out of my tail a extreamly deadly Miasma that even a Demon should back away. I then release 50 ceadly scorpions that are the size of a sea turtle. One stig and you are a gonner.

Note I am stil lwalking away too.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:02 PM   #49
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*she'd turn around anger in the face.*
"My mother died from an illness! My father didn't kill her... She was cursed with an illness since she was young and died with a strong soul in my father's arms! I may have been young but I managed my regards, so that's why I'll follow her standards..."
* she'd stop walking looked at the foolish demon and walked away*
" I have no time for you so leave your pity of what little knowledge you know of my family be..."

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 01:05 PM   #50
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(The attack LGH)
"Ha she diserved it, pethetic Humans are weak and you are half making you a weak worm in my eyes. Good thing the sickness got her or I would have killed her slowly and painfully befor absorbing her."

Old 01-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #51
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Fuuuuuu bro)

"If sickness didn't murder her, she'd be the strongest priestess ... You would be dead in her palms.."
*she'd crack a smirk and flowers swarmed her as she disappeared slowly*
"Till we meet again..."
*disappears*

*many many miles away she sat by the shrine of her dead mother resting her palms in her face...*
"Welcome back Priestess Sakura-Sama!"
*children ran toward her and she smiled at them*
"I promise I'll protect you guys..."
*she then laughs*

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 01:14 PM   #52
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(What is Fuuuuuu?????????)

"Ha, I tried. You can come out now half breed!" Saying to the Demon hiding. "You are not good at hiding you know."

Old 01-21-2013, 01:16 PM   #53
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(Phuck.)
I come out as I face the stranger without a word.

Old 01-21-2013, 01:20 PM   #54
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Look in any manga and it's in there lol~)

*she grab a flower and smell it.*
"mother when will your soul be reborn, who will be the girl to retrieve your gift if I wasn't? Please send her to me, please send the human and her shi Kon jewels with her... Kagome-San please protect my mother's soul and your soul till a rightful descendant will appear.."
*she mumbles and then Sai runs over*
"Sakura-Sama!! Miyuki is throwing rocks at Tenchou!!"
* I got up and ran over to the fight*
"Stop children!"

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 01:21 PM   #55
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(lmao)

Old 01-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #56
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Again!!!!)

"Well do you really think I couldn't smell you?"

I then turn to face him."Are you working with her?"

Old 01-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #57
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*the children stopped immediately*
"Sheesh you need to control your anger, I'm going back on a journey soon, Seiji will be on guard again, so don't piss him off.."

*he begs running to her*
"Princess!!"
*she'd sigh*
"I'm done with full breed demons, just don't piss me off Seiji!"
*he pranced toward her and started crying ...*
"B-but ... Sorry princess..."

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #58
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
(Again!!!!)

"Well do you really think I couldn't smell you?"

I then turn to face him."Are you working with her?"
"I don't know her."

Old 01-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #59
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Well then I guess I will see you later....half breed. Hmm (A small laugh like his dad does you know Naraku.)" I then walk off in search for the nearst vilage to look for the pristess.

Old 01-21-2013, 02:21 PM   #60
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I follow the demon, secretly.