Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Official Inuyasha Role Play/Freeverse Disscusion Thread

I've decided to make an InuYasha Roleplay for all the InuYasha Fans such as myself so, here it is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE: IF I SEE YOU ONLINE AND YOU HAVENT POSTED I WILL BUG YOU UNTIL YOU DO, SO POST! POST! POST! ITS ANNOYING!

This is a Role Play thread and Also a Freeverse.

So the Basic Template.:
Name:
Race:
Weapon:
Appearnce:
Abilities:
Class:
And if you are a Demon- Demon Type:

Example:
Name: Shinori Altberta
Race: Demon
(add if you are one)Type: Dog Demon
Weapon: A Katana that ca turn into a gaintSword when released.
Class: (Only for things liek Humans so) Demon Hunter

NOTE: If I catch any GM(God Moding) I will pm untill you stop, there is no reason to do it. Also Please do not get EVERYTHING from the anime or others, try to be a little creative, I mean you can but lets be honost. Nobody likes a guy who uses stuff liek My demon energy into a Rasangon. Really? No don't even do it.But please you your imagination then other naime/manga THEN Inuyasha please.

PM or post here for more info. Mod's/ or the people in charge of this are Joon61 and Me.

Also Do your abilitys please. Look at post 4 or mine to use as an example.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-20-2013 at 07:19 PM.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #2
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: Official Inuyasha Role Play/Freeverse Disscusion Thread

Name: Sakura Takamoto
Height: 160 cm
Race: half demon half human
Weapon: katana / flowers
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Class: unknown
Demon Type: fox

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Name: Zabushin karuto
Height:5'11
Race:Half demon/half human
Weapon:Sword
Appearnce:
Spoiler:

Abilities:
Spoiler:

Illusion moon slash:As I jump into the air, a circle surrounds me that resembles a moon. It completely blocks my image as it comes closer to my opponet. When close enough, the moon disspears in a instant as my sword slashes at my opponet 8 times, attemting to hit all 8 eternal organs. The attack is so fast, seeing it clearly is immposible.

Super hellwave: I swing my sword at my opponet from a distance as a wave of energy is fired over my opponet's head. I then swing my hand at my opponet, sending another wave of energy at the 1st wave. The 2 waves colide with each other as it explodes over my opponet's head, attempting to engulf my opponet in a massive explosion.

Demon beehive: My sword begins to float into the air as it dashes at my opponet and attempts to stab my opponet relentlessly. I then dash at my opponet as I slash at my opponet while my sword is stabbing at my opponet. I then catch my sword and swing it at my opponet, sending a large wave of energy at my opponet.

Demon sheild:A sheild appears in front of me to block my opponet's attacks. This sheild can tank lots of powerful attacks.

Demon sense: My body glows blue as my movement speed and reaction speed increases. My 5 senses also increase.
Class:none
And if you are a Demon- Demon Type: Same as Inuyasha

Last edited by joon; 01-22-2013 at 03:04 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:53 PM   #4
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sweet! thank you for Joining LHG!! Looks good.

Name: Raijin Yabri
Height: 6'2"
Race: Demon
Type: Scorpion Demon
Weapon: Fist's and a Katana made from some Demon teeth

Abilities:
  1. SuperHuman Strength and Speed
  2. Miasma
  3. Beam Attack
  4. Poision Attacks
  5. Minior Barrior (No GM with it so Minior)
  6. Flight (Can fly in the air Like Naraku or Sashomoru)
  7. Absorbtion (Can Absorb the bodies of other Demons after they are dead)
  8. Shape Shifting
  9. Hell Scorpions (Can send minor and week but extreamly poisionus Scorpions to do my biddings.)
Appearence:

In his stance.

Killing his target.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 01-22-2013 at 08:58 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:15 AM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

OK, Joon, You wanted to talk about the plot?

Old 01-21-2013, 09:20 AM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

We should make a naraku or something.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:25 AM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol OK. I guess we would have to think of his goal before we did that right? If not I guess one of us could be and I will get more people. I asked POP he has no idea what Inuyasha is. I do not se how that is possible though. I will ask Pool, HH, and the rest.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:32 AM   #8
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Pool is a likeable person to go to
Go ask Dev
noctis
And Maik as well~
PoP should go die in a hole, how dare he not know what Inuyasha is

LHG

Old 01-21-2013, 09:41 AM   #9
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

lol
They might not know etheir.
I'll ask pool.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #10
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh they know Joon, I know they do

LHG

Old 01-21-2013, 09:45 AM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay, if you say so. XD
Old 01-21-2013, 09:47 AM   #12
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Here they come~

LHG

Old 01-21-2013, 09:51 AM   #13
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Still waiting lol

This would be epic if it became big! lol

Old 01-21-2013, 09:54 AM   #14
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Didn't you just see them fly in and then out xD

Dev
Noctis
JOIN

LHG

Old 01-21-2013, 09:55 AM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool says he don't like Inuyasha.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:56 AM   #16
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

WOw I thought this would rave. Know I am afraid of the worst. How could you not know or hate the show?

Old 01-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #17
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't know. It's seems pretty damn cool to me. I have too many anime to watch.
Naruto, Bleach, fairy tail, and inuyasha.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #18
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

HEHE yea, but even if you hate it. It's not like you are RP the actul guy. I mean make your own story. Look at MN that HH made. It is crazy sick now!

Old 01-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #19
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Inuyasha was my childhood
Apart from SailorMoon, Hamtaru, Bleach, Ghost in the shell, Pokemon, yu-gi-oh, sonic and many many more

Edit: cowboy bebop, big O, Naruto, zatch bell, DBZ...

LHG

Old 01-21-2013, 10:07 AM   #20
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Exactly! ^ =D