Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-19-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Could Sasuke be the one to get the Rinnegan?

Right, so I did a long thread on how I thought Naruto might get the Rinnegan, but for some reason I'm having the feeling Sasuke might end up getting it instead. This is only a theory, but hear me out...

So what do you need in order to obtain the Rinnegan?
1. Uchiha DNA
2. Senju DNA
3. An MS/EMS to evolve

At this very moment in time, Sasuke already has 2 of the 3 main traits for posessing the Rinnegan! Sasuke has Uchiha DNA inside him and now has an Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. At this very moment in time, Sasuke is in Konoha with his team and Orochimaru. I'm thinking that this someone who knows everything (which I think is either the two leaf elders or Nekobaa), is going to end up explaining everything to Sasuke, and I mean EVERYTHING about his clan and what happened with Itachi. I'm not entirely sure if Sasuke knows that the sharingan can evolve into a Rinnegan, so I'm guessing that will also be explained to him. After hearing this and the powers the Rinnegan gives the user, I'm thinking Sasuke will try to force Orochimaru to give him some of Hashirama's cells and implant them into him, so that he can evolve his MS into a Rinnegan. You may ask why would Sasuke bother doing this, but if you think about it, Sasuke's main goal is to restore his clan! And how else would he do that except for using the Rinnegan's Naraka Path to bring back every Uchiha member from the dead, in return for his own life.
What do you think?
Old 01-19-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
Zonic
Freshmen Academy Student

Zonic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Could Sasuke be the one to get the Rinnegan?

Good theory, I like it better then Naruto recieving the Rinnegan. But i cannot see Sasuke giving up his life for somebody elses,
Zonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:36 PM   #3
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonic View Post
Good theory, I like it better then Naruto recieving the Rinnegan. But i cannot see Sasuke giving up his life for somebody elses,
Thanks. And the reason I think he might do this is because he's so fixated on restoring his clan. His clan meant absolutely everything to him, including his brother, mother and father. If giving his life will bring back all of them, then it's something he may very well do without hesitation.

I was also thinking that if this were to happen, it would have to happen after his encounter with naruto. Their part of the story is still very much unresolved. I think by the end of it Sasuke and Naruto will once again bond and understand each other, and Sasuke will have more trust in Naruto's skills as a leader and one that can change people's ways for the better. Sasuke will bring back the Uchiha clan, and Naruto will be entrusted in protecting it for him along with the rest of the ninja world.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:32 PM   #4
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

It aint possible for sasuke to ever obtain rinnegan. And where on the face of the planet is he gonna learn wood style. And i would love to see orochimaru give sasuke uchiha hashirama senjus DNA cell's. And those elders aint gonna tell sasuke squat about the uchihas slauter. Maybe by force but thats it. And ive thought about this before. But still a good thread topic.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #5
SenjuUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SenjuUchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rouge Uchiha18 View Post
It aint possible for sasuke to ever obtain rinnegan. And where on the face of the planet is he gonna learn wood style. And i would love to see orochimaru give sasuke uchiha hashirama senjus DNA cell's. And those elders aint gonna tell sasuke squat about the uchihas slauter. Maybe by force but thats it. And ive thought about this before. But still a good thread topic.
I agree, heck where would sasuke find senju blood in the first place? Does he even know about the rinnegan?
Old 01-19-2013, 04:42 PM   #6
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenjuUchiha View Post
I agree, heck where would sasuke find senju blood in the first place? Does he even know about the rinnegan?
He has not really heard nothing about the leaf village and what went down since pain invaded the village. He proably dont even know about rinnegan i assume. Because if he did he would do anything to try and get the power of the rinnegan.

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 01-19-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #7
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Hahahaha

Naruto deserves it more than HIM!!

But good conclusion xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #8
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

umm... what is with the picture 0.o
Old 01-19-2013, 05:17 PM   #9
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I agree. It is a good theory. I highly think that Saskue and Naruto would get the rinnegan.
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #10
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo-Sennin Kage View Post
I agree. It is a good theory. I highly think that Saskue and Naruto would get the rinnegan.
Absurd... That would be impossible. Only naruto will obtain rinnegan the sage of six paths had rinnegan and his strength is close to that of his power.
Old 01-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #11
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Yes. Sasuke is going to pull a powerup out of his ass.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:57 PM   #12
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Seeing how the Rinnegan is currently obtained by two user who are Uchiha and have Sharingan. How in the hell is Naruto suppose to get it without another random power up... No, Sasuke is getting the Rinnegan he is going with Oro to get Senju DNA from Kabuto in his lair after they see the tablet and Sasuke learns how to restore his clan.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:05 PM   #13
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

How the hell is going to pursade orochimaru into giving him senju DNA?
Old 01-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #14
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
How the hell is going to pursade orochimaru into giving him senju DNA?
He can kill him.

Sasuke can't bluff on this one. He's stronger than Itachi now.

So he can bribe Pedosnake.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #15
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah i bet. Sasuke hasnt even one even one fight truly. He almost got killed in every battle if werent for karin and once gaara
Old 01-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #16
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Yeah i bet. Sasuke hasnt even one even one fight truly. He almost got killed in every battle if werent for karin and once gaara
Let's look at his opponents... 8 tails and B. 9 tails and Naruto. Itachi.

How the hell is he not suppose to almost die?? In his training he single handedly fought a army and managed to defeat everyone and not kill them.

That is all.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #17
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
He can kill him.

Sasuke can't bluff on this one. He's stronger than Itachi now.

So he can bribe Pedosnake.
Sasuke isn't stronger than Itachi. This is your opinion, not a fact.

Nothing happened when Madara implanted Senju DNA into himself after his battle with Hashirama, he didn't gain Rinnegan until he was on death's door step. If it provided no immediate impact for Madara (we still don't know if this is what lead to him gaining the Rinnegan), Madara being the strongest of the Uchiha during his time and considered special even amongst Uchiha lore, then I am highly doubtful it would provide Sasuke any sort of immediate powerup.

My guess is that, if anything were to gain an additional eye upgrade, it would be Naruto somehow progressing beyond Rinnegan to the 6 Tomoe Rinnegan of the Juubi. No idea how this would happen though, or if it would, but I think that is more likely than Sasuke implanting Senju DNA and gaining Rinnegan. Taking Senju DNA would go against Sasuke's whole viewpoint of the Uchiha being the superior clan.
Namikaze_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #18
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasuke can get information from the elders easily. Assuming that Itachi implanted all of his visual abilities into Sasuke, Sasuke could either 1) Use tsukuyomi to break their psyche and give in to telling him the secret.. 2) Use genjutsu to make them tell him what he wants (as seen when he was looking for killer bee, and used genjutsu on a cloud ninja)... 3) Kick their asses till their almost dead, and get them to tell him the truth about it all.

As for orochimaru, I think sasuke could kill him. So threatening him may be an option if he ever found out about the Rinnegan. Again, Itachi has shown to be able to use genjutsu on Orochimaru, so why wouldn't it be possible for Sasuke to do the same, and to get orochimaru to reveal the whereabouts of some Senju DNA and how to implant it in himself. He does have "taka" to help him if necessary as well.

I originally thought Naruto would be the one to get the Rinnegan. Here's my previous thread on it... http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123544
Now I'm more swayed on the side of Sasuke to get it. It's part of the secret behind the Uchiha's visual prowess, and it would give him the power to restore his clan. If sasuke finds out about it, he will do anything in his power to get his hands on it
Old 01-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #19
SenjuUchiha
Apprentice Genin

SenjuUchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scallanan View Post
Sasuke can get information from the elders easily. Assuming that Itachi implanted all of his visual abilities into Sasuke, Sasuke could either 1) Use tsukuyomi to break their psyche and give in to telling him the secret.. 2) Use genjutsu to make them tell him what he wants (as seen when he was looking for killer bee, and used genjutsu on a cloud ninja)... 3) Kick their asses till their almost dead, and get them to tell him the truth about it all.

As for orochimaru, I think sasuke could kill him. So threatening him may be an option if he ever found out about the Rinnegan. Again, Itachi has shown to be able to use genjutsu on Orochimaru, so why wouldn't it be possible for Sasuke to do the same, and to get orochimaru to reveal the whereabouts of some Senju DNA and how to implant it in himself. He does have "taka" to help him if necessary as well.

I originally thought Naruto would be the one to get the Rinnegan. Here's my previous thread on it... http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123544
Now I'm more swayed on the side of Sasuke to get it. It's part of the secret behind the Uchiha's visual prowess, and it would give him the power to restore his clan. If sasuke finds out about it, he will do anything in his power to get his hands on it
Dont you remember how Madara got the Rinnegan? He was near the end of his natural life span when it kicked in. Sasuke would be no different than Madara would be get the rinnegan.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #20
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenjuUchiha View Post
Dont you remember how Madara got the Rinnegan? He was near the end of his natural life span when it kicked in. Sasuke would be no different than Madara would be get the rinnegan.
Ok, but that varies with the ninja. Madara unlocked it just before he died, whereas Nagato awakened it at an early age (assuming that what Obito said was true, and Madara gave him his eyes). Also, there is another Rinnegan somewhere that Obito has. Maybe Sasuke could get hold of that eye and implant it into him.

Also, I don't think Sasuke would turn down adding some senju DNA into himself. We saw what he did for his "goal" before when he wanted to kill Itachi. He teamed up with Oro, and had the curse mark go to second stage. A bit of senju DNA is a small sacrifice, if it would bring his entire clan back

Last edited by scallanan; 01-19-2013 at 06:47 PM.
scallanan is online now   Reply With Quote