Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-19-2013, 02:02 PM   #21
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Noctis.

I feel genuinely bad for your family. Anyway, I'm in a rather pissy mood right now, and I'm not going to bring my issues to the forum.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #22
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Noctis, you're not an ass, an ass is someone who doesn't respect anyone or anyone's feelings, you CAN be an ass, but, I don't think you are one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:06 PM   #23
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

^Obito I respect feelings, I know when I go to far when someone is pissed just like what he is now, no longer messing with him now am I ?

@noctis I hate my family sometimes, so much comments my dad and siblings give me
I'm one of those people who joke but when the subject is upon my standards I'm rather pissy ... I don't take them hard but I always have comebacks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:07 PM   #24
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Well, I hope you feel better Noctis! I am here for yea bro!!!

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:07 PM   #25
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Comebacks are for those who feel like they have to prove others wrong. But me, on the other hand, don't have that feeling. I think I suck. You tell me I suck. I must suck.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-19-2013, 02:09 PM   #26
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

NO YOu are the best Noctis! Don't go to that level! T_T

Old 01-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #27
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

It's far from the first, or the last time someone will tell me that I suck. *shrugs*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #28
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Comebacks are for those who feel like they have to prove others wrong. But me, on the other hand, don't have that feeling. I think I suck. You tell me I suck. I must suck.
It was a joke to make you laugh and I was hoping you'd have a comeback ...
But as your rep said, I think you should seriously not think of it so offensively, if someone is rather harsh ignore them bro, don't try attempts that can ruin you even more.
You want to know something, I've been constantly bullied my whole life, you think I don't understand? I do and I make jokes to cheer people up ...

Example:
Me: you are such a hoe!
Some other person: I'm sorry but your the skank

And usually it goes to us ending up laughing

I've done this several to all my friends, do I consider you as a friend? Yes I do, do I intend to play to goof ball harsh friend? Yes I do. Do I still care for them in the end where I don't talk about shiit behind their back?? Yes I tend to be the sweetest...

Do I get pissed off cause someone pisses me off? Yes but it doesn't mean I hate your guts... So don't go so far my brother and please live a freely happy life

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #29
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

T_T

I tried.

Old 01-19-2013, 02:16 PM   #30
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I'm sorry, but you just picked the wrong button to press. Poking fun at my ego tends to go badly, because I really, honestly, don't have one.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-19-2013, 02:19 PM   #31
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm sorry, but you just picked the wrong button to press. Poking fun at my ego tends to go badly, because I really, honestly, don't have one.
Find one then...
My ego and pride is my art and my friends ...

Seriously just don't fall down in the dumps by those words, just laugh and realize it's just a stupid joke LHG said in order to play fight ~ ...

Be the boss bro!

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-19-2013, 02:22 PM   #32
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Noctis, if you want to talk about what ever is going on, we're here for you........

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:22 PM   #33
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Now that I know your intentions, I don't care. The only thing I have any sort of ego in is RPing. That's what I'm good at. Otherwise, nothing. I feel worthless more often than not. Which is why I want to win MotM so badly. <_<

Anyway, like I said, not going to bring my problems to the forum.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-19-2013, 02:25 PM   #34
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Now that I know your intentions, I don't care. The only thing I have any sort of ego in is RPing. That's what I'm good at. Otherwise, nothing. I feel worthless more often than not. Which is why I want to win MotM so badly. <_<

Anyway, like I said, not going to bring my problems to the forum.
Alright... Then set it to RP-Ing this can ease up on video game making
Be a game designer~

If you want to talk, PM me on Facebook or just Skype me if you like and we can talk, just don't get offended easily~
Play the other douchebag and hit harder xD

LHG

Spoiler:

Old 01-19-2013, 02:26 PM   #35
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Noctis you're doing it again...

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #36
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I already play the douchebag, if you didn't notice. That's why I won meanest member.

I don't want to be a game designer. I want to be an astrophysicist.

Leaf, shh. It's not that I'm doing it again, because I always feel like this. I just don't bring it to the forum.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-19-2013, 02:28 PM   #37
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I already play the douchebag, if you didn't notice. That's why I won meanest member.

I don't want to be a game designer. I want to be an astrophysicist.

Leaf, shh. It's not that I'm doing it again, because I always feel like this. I just don't bring it to the forum.
Thank god you knew what I was talking about.

Old 01-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #38
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

It's alonesie. It brings us together, and tears us apart.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-19-2013, 02:30 PM   #39
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Noctis, stop acting like byakuya. -_-

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:31 PM   #40
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's alonesie. It brings us together, and tears us apart.
True.