Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-19-2013, 02:00 AM   #1
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Picking a Study.

If everything goes right this schoolyear i will be in university the school year after that.

Problem is i havent chosen a study yet and i have no idea what i want to do with the rest of my life.

Although there are 2 studys that have caught my attention.

Earth science and psycology

So anyone that knows something about these two studys or what kind of jobs you can get with them. Or is there anyone that actually is studying/has studied these two?

Feel free to tell me what you would choose (doesnt have to be one of these two) and why.

If you dont know yourself. Would you wait a year between high school and studying for some soul searching or would you forcefully make choice (i dont mean pick something random but picking what seems best at the moment)

Lets make this a what would you like study and why(/what job would you want it to do by doing that study) thread since were already hitting the subject anyway.

Edit: feel free to add your opinion on liberal arts/sciences. Better then a normal study? and why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 01-19-2013 at 08:42 AM.
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:08 AM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Picking a Study.

hm. I'm more of a science person so I'd go for earth science. I've already chosen biology as my major. I'm leaning towards more into the research field.

But as for earth sci, most likely would be learning about the whole planet and its ecosystem. It's pretty broad I'd say. Weather, ocean, geography.
Researcher.
But note, with any science, there will be quite a lot of math involved.

And I believe there's more categories in psych as well.
I don't know much about those, but I took a course in perceptual senses psych. It was pretty interesting. Learning about our senses.
The most common job is probably being a psychiatrist or therapist. Seeing nut jobs.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:22 AM   #3
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Don't worry about it so much and explore a bit. Most of my counselors and family members who went to college have said, people change majors all the time. Just because you start with one focus in mind,doesnt mean you're stuck with it for the rest of yer life and or college years

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:37 AM   #4
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
hm. I'm more of a science person so I'd go for earth science. I've already chosen biology as my major. I'm leaning towards more into the research field.

But as for earth sci, most likely would be learning about the whole planet and its ecosystem. It's pretty broad I'd say. Weather, ocean, geography.
Researcher.
But note, with any science, there will be quite a lot of math involved.

And I believe there's more categories in psych as well.
I don't know much about those, but I took a course in perceptual senses psych. It was pretty interesting. Learning about our senses.
The most common job is probably being a psychiatrist or therapist. Seeing nut jobs.
I first thought about biology too but im not cut out for field work. (i remeber seeign this documentary about birds and their behaviour and the guy just pick up some random bird poop and smeared all over this gloves hand /no thx).

Math is unescapable

Regrading psycology im mainly intrested in psycobiology as it combines the knwoledges of the subjects i take now and is very intresting on top of it.(also it doesnt involve poop )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Don't worry about it so much and explore a bit. Most of my counselors and family members who went to college have said, people change majors all the time. Just because you start with one focus in mind,doesnt mean you're stuck with it for the rest of yer life and or college years
I dont really know how changing major happens in my country.

Going to do some research

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes
Old 01-19-2013, 02:41 AM   #5
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh right different countries have different standards...ignore what I said then

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:37 AM   #6
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I've been looking at going in to psychology, I could give you a list of Brittish uni's that are good for it but that would be pointless.
Jobs it can lead to...anything in buisness, psychology itself, most jobs respect a psycology degree. You can always do law converts and things like that, you can litterally go into most different career paths.
Obviously I am not at uni yet, but I help at a clinic so I have been doing a lot of research in some of the stuff they study and it is really interesting.

If you really don't know take a year old my friend didn't know and still went ended out dropping out of uni without telling her parent didn't go well. Loads of peole take a year out, my sister just finnished getting responses from uni's and is now thinking out taking a year out cause she isn't sure.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:42 AM   #7
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Already put it in the OP but whats everyones opinion on liberal arts/sciences vs normal study

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 01-19-2013, 09:03 AM   #8
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

I have a buddy who waited a year between high school and college and he said it was the best thing he ever did. Now he's dropped out and just smokes pot all day so take from that what you will.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
RockyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:06 AM   #9
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Pot....Best thing he ever did.

I think there might be a relation between these two statements.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 01-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #10
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
I first thought about biology too but im not cut out for field work. (i remeber seeign this documentary about birds and their behaviour and the guy just pick up some random bird poop and smeared all over this gloves hand /no thx).

Math is unescapable

Regrading psycology im mainly intrested in psycobiology as it combines the knwoledges of the subjects i take now and is very intresting on top of it.(also it doesnt involve poop )

I dont really know how changing major happens in my country.

Going to do some research
i know i'd love the field work. smearing poop all over the place. hahahah

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:22 PM   #11
Kananda
Chunin Exam Participant

Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kananda is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'd work in a Psychology field if you plan on going to University.

However.. really think about if those are the only two subjects you enjoy. Is there really nothing else you would like?
Kananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Psychology. Can you read people well? If you can't read people well, then going specifically into psychology is pointless. If you can read people well, but have difficulty communicating or speaking, you may be able to work with that and get better. I read people pretty damn well myself, so it works out for me.

Earth Science. Do you know what kind of career you would like to go into with Earth Science? I'm not exactly an expert on Earth Science, but if you can use it for what you want to do, go for it.

Liberal Arts & Sciences is pretty basic stuff. If you want to go into this field, you need to make sure you know what you're using it for. This isn't going to be especially useful in a lot of careers, but you can find things it can be useful in. For instance, since I am going into writing and game design, mainly for story creation, I can use all of this info for what I want to write stories about.

My main interests revolve around:

Storytelling
Animation
Culture
Psychology
Sociology
Astronomy
General Arts

It's all about knowing where your interests are and how you can use them. No choice is better than any other. Some are more profitable, but that doesn't necessarily mean better.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:52 PM   #13
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Go with History, it's easy, it's nice, and it's a lot of free time.

History!

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #14
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

One of the most important things would be to look at the marketability of the skill...I currently hold degrees in Accounting and Finance, finished my CPA (or in other countries I would be a Chartered Accountant), and am attempting to gain enough knowledge to pass two additional certifications. My reasoning was the high marketability of the skills! though the classes may not always be interesting and exams may seam like punishment, in the end its worth it!

I might also suggest (if you like science) to look into Engineering as a potential. Its highly marketable and is likely to lead to a job straight out of the University. Hard sciences, I do not know much about the job field or where they lead, I know a lot of Biology majors that end up in Med school, and some who do Bio-engineering and work for prosthetic fabricators and designers.

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:26 AM   #15
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kananda View Post
I'd work in a Psychology field if you plan on going to University.

However.. really think about if those are the only two subjects you enjoy. Is there really nothing else you would like?
I havent seen anything else yet which really intrests me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru D. Shinigami View Post
Psychology. Can you read people well? If you can't read people well, then going specifically into psychology is pointless. If you can read people well, but have difficulty communicating or speaking, you may be able to work with that and get better. I read people pretty damn well myself, so it works out for me.

Earth Science. Do you know what kind of career you would like to go into with Earth Science? I'm not exactly an expert on Earth Science, but if you can use it for what you want to do, go for it.

Liberal Arts & Sciences is pretty basic stuff. If you want to go into this field, you need to make sure you know what you're using it for. This isn't going to be especially useful in a lot of careers, but you can find things it can be useful in. For instance, since I am going into writing and game design, mainly for story creation, I can use all of this info for what I want to write stories about.

My main interests revolve around:

Storytelling
Animation
Culture
Psychology
Sociology
Astronomy
General Arts

It's all about knowing where your interests are and how you can use them. No choice is better than any other. Some are more profitable, but that doesn't necessarily mean better.
I do 'predict' certain things which epople are going to do. So i guess i can moderately read them. Its mainly about the crossover with biology i am intrested in. Maybe doing something with researching the brain and its functions is what captures my intrest. The requirements for the study are do-able for me. But You have to write a motivation which you have to send to them in one week. Problem is feel like i havent explored the possiblities enough to already apply.

Earth science, it just looked more intresting then everything else.

If i am applying for the liberal arts/sciences and i get chosen (about 1/5 gets chosen) I am going to do psycology(or lets say its more cognition) combined with the sciences (biology/physics). To have a better understanding of why it all happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy Sasori View Post
Go with History, it's easy, it's nice, and it's a lot of free time.

History!
Meh dont really like history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
One of the most important things would be to look at the marketability of the skill...I currently hold degrees in Accounting and Finance, finished my CPA (or in other countries I would be a Chartered Accountant), and am attempting to gain enough knowledge to pass two additional certifications. My reasoning was the high marketability of the skills! though the classes may not always be interesting and exams may seam like punishment, in the end its worth it!

I might also suggest (if you like science) to look into Engineering as a potential. Its highly marketable and is likely to lead to a job straight out of the University. Hard sciences, I do not know much about the job field or where they lead, I know a lot of Biology majors that end up in Med school, and some who do Bio-engineering and work for prosthetic fabricators and designers.
I am mainly choosing my studies by my intrest in them. Have spent 6 years learning all kinds of **** i dont care about now i finally get to choose.
Plus i actually need to feel some kind of commitment for my study otherwise my my motivation will be zero which is VERY bad in my case.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes