Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 02-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #1721
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: 200th post wins

^^ Right right, gotcha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Maxtone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #1722
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #1723
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #1724
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #1725
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Old 02-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #1726
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Well that newbie cleared off quickly. I wonder what he wanted help with...

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #1727
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

That was most curious.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Old 02-15-2013, 03:03 PM   #1728
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Old 02-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #1729
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 02-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #1730
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I wonder if this thread will still be active in year or so...

Spoiler:

I also wonder if I'll ever get my hands on that damn victory. I'm feeling rather calm about it though-seems like the medecines are working. I was sent away to a mental hospital after my eighth loss of victory, if anyone is wondering.

Last edited by CoolerThanIce; 02-15-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #1731
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Old 02-15-2013, 03:34 PM   #1732
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:56 PM   #1733
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

↑↑↑: I'll bring it back if not, well it requires at least two but you know what I mean.
Spoiler:
As for me, well let's just say falling off of a tower requires a lot of blood sacrifices medical treatment to recover from.

Old 02-15-2013, 04:07 PM   #1734
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

^It shall forever be my duty to keep this thread alive. Even when I'm old and wrinkly and probably can't see what the hell I'm typing.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You should totally stop by at this hospital. They might be able to help you with some of your problems obsession with gold for instance

Old 02-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #1735
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It's just like a lottery, there's a winner every 200 posts and he likely isn't you!
Spoiler:
Right, help me with my problems...*licks lips*

Old 02-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #1736
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtone View Post
It's just like a lottery, there's a winner every 200 posts and he likely isn't you!
Spoiler:
Right, help me with my problems...*licks lips*
Psht, speak for yourself-.-
And what in god's my own name did I just witness? Were you actually sending me a smiley??? 0.0

Spoiler:

Doctor Eyelid announces that they're locking you up in the isolated "Loonyformoony" cell, customized only for the most severe cases.
And oh I almost forgot, your cell mate is a vampire hunter slash lamma hunter, named Maxtonecannotlive.

Old 02-15-2013, 04:34 PM   #1737
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:43 PM   #1738
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@CoolerThanIce
Spoiler:
I've talked a man through his troubled past, you'd be surprised how cruel those kids at school can be when your name is 'Maxtonecannotlive', turns out he was much more angry than crazy. How did I come out alive? Well let's just say a straitjacket, two loafs of bread, a cable cord and a 75-watt bulb have never been used in such an orchestrated act that has ever been recorded in history.

Old 02-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #1739
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

@Maxtone:Yikes, that almost sounded realistic...scary *cringes*.

Spoiler:

Inner voice: Pull yourself together Divinity you worthless sloth of a God! An omnipotent must never utter the word scared...or any emotionally charged word for that matter. Especially not in the presence of his servants!

Old 02-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #1740
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hearing voices? Losing the battle within? Selling me your car? Ending this post? Typing more? Stop asking questions? You're not going to answer them? What am I eve