Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-16-2013, 04:32 PM   #41
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Getting with the program!

It's ok. I know you hate me. ;-;
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 01-16-2013, 04:39 PM   #42
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
Flattered, but no.
Then be more noticeable. I'd like to know where you guys differ from each other. >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
It's okay, I'm used to you sounding gay. Thanks! =D

You don't? You must be looking in the wrong place... Oh lawd, I won't even reply to the last part.
HA HA Jerk. >.>

I don't think I want to look in the right place. Because never mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
me plz.
Like: You're a good natured girl. Every time I see you post, you're doing something happy and just being an overall nice user.

Dislike: You're so good natured that I potentially fear that you have a darker side. Like in private you're some hoe or meanly gossip about people. You scare me. ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
It's ok. I know you hate me. ;-;
Like: When you're nice, you're nice. And despite the fact that I'm sure you're only lovey towards me to get on my nerves, it's cool to see that you ignore any of my acted disdain towards you to still be nice.

Dislike: When you're an ass, you're an ass. You're like a 60 year old, grumpy dude, but you're only 15. I fear for your temper as an adult. You're also a really big kiss ass.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #43
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Niceness scares Dev.

Also, I'm legitimately nice to you because you're one of my best friends on here. I don't be nice to aggravate you.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-16-2013, 04:46 PM   #44
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Niceness scares Dev.

Also, I'm legitimately nice to you because you're one of my best friends on here. I don't be nice to aggravate you.
I kind of regret saying that because it's not that I totally believe that you're doing it to get on my nerves, but I do think that that's part of the reason a lot of times. Plus, that's just the relationship we have. I'm not against it like I made it sound.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #45
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Also, I got glasses today because I am blind. Now I can't make fun of you. D:
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 01-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #46
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Tell me please. lol

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #47
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Also, I got glasses today because I am blind. Now I can't make fun of you. D:
*pushes*
NERD

Oh wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Tell me please. lol
Like: I like that you actually worked towards getting the Fairy Tail RP going. It's built from a bunch of noobs, but it's still a working verse for the time being. It's always nice to see RPing, because that's where I got my start as a mod.

Dislike: You're a noob RPer. Better than other noobs, but still a noob. I also hope that you don't let "starting the FT-verse" go to your head because it obvious has been tried by a few before and takes the work of a group to get going. That's not a dislike either, but a caution.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #48
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
I believe it. You and Aurega wreck people in normals so easily that it's almost scary. Maybe I should stop looking at it like CoD...

Screw actives. D:<

:
Do you even know what I meant by players treating the game as call of duty? xD

typically yes, actives suck

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #49
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

okay.

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:07 PM   #50
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I believe it, son.

I believe it. You and Aurega wreck people in normals so easily that it's almost scary. Maybe I should stop looking at it like CoD...

Screw actives. D:<

Swear? I only remember you starting to come a couple months after the start of 2012...

Not random as in random. Random as in appearing random. But a good way. Keep on keeping on. D:
I recall coming around mid 2011. But meh, it doesn't really matter.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #51
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Reporting.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:38 PM   #52
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

how 'bout it, big boy.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:40 PM   #53
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Then be more noticeable. I'd like to know where you guys differ from each other. >.>

HA HA Jerk. >.>

I don't think I want to look in the right place. Because never mind.

Like: You're a good natured girl. Every time I see you post, you're doing something happy and just being an overall nice user.

Dislike: You're so good natured that I potentially fear that you have a darker side. Like in private you're some hoe or meanly gossip about people. You scare me. ._.

Like: When you're nice, you're nice. And despite the fact that I'm sure you're only lovey towards me to get on my nerves, it's cool to see that you ignore any of my acted disdain towards you to still be nice.

Dislike: When you're an ass, you're an ass. You're like a 60 year old, grumpy dude, but you're only 15. I fear for your temper as an adult. You're also a really big kiss ass.
This makes me laugh because you aren't that far off about the dark side part.

But it's not as bad as you think. I'm still a pretty nice person SO DON'T BE SCARED. I PROMISE I WON'T BITE YOU.
UNLESS I FEEL LIKE IT.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:03 PM   #54
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Do you even know what I meant by players treating the game as call of duty? xD

typically yes, actives suck
They just go in and not care about dying?

Deathfire Grasp OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
okay.
Like: You're an easygoing kid.

Dislike: You're a pervert with NO capacity to be serious, causing me to have no respect at all. You're just that joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
I recall coming around mid 2011. But meh, it doesn't really matter.
I wasn't around until late 2011, so I don't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Reporting.
Like: When you sit back, look, and listen, you're a pretty down to earth guy. And although your music taste is a bit... non-white... it's still decent and you know your stuff.

Dislike: You have the insane ability to be a joke and as bias as you'd expect to get from an alonesie frequenter. I've seen it. I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
how 'bout it, big boy.
Like: You're funny and although you say you're socially awkward, I haven't seen that. You're good at making friends. But that's at least online.

Dislike: Sometimes you joke about things that shouldn't be joked about or you're uninformed on. This only bothers me a lot when the meanings are obvious. Like when you mention bananas. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
This makes me laugh because you aren't that far off about the dark side part.

But it's not as bad as you think. I'm still a pretty nice person SO DON'T BE SCARED. I PROMISE I WON'T BITE YOU.
UNLESS I FEEL LIKE IT.
I knew it! Every good girl has a dark side.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-16-2013, 06:14 PM   #55
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

For the record, I don't hate you, I only dislike you. And that's ONLY because of the No Talking To Me Rule Fyi, I think you're pretty funny sometimes, and interesting
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #56
deadtaka
Special Jonin Candidate

deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.deadtaka strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I like to think I can get pretty serious now. I still love you Dev. <###

Look at how patrician I am!

Taka loves Rizzy the most! Rizzy was here ♥
Enjoy my fayse.<3
Spoiler:
There is no sage fayse here, lawlawlawl.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Nuuuuu. Two words describes you. Bootylicious babe.

Quote:
Wow, but all I want is you 0.0

deadtaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #57
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Come at me bro

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #58
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
They just go in and not care about dying?

Deathfire Grasp OP.
Half correct, they play the game by thinking lots of early kills = gg

but as you saw from that eve game

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:08 PM   #59
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
For the record, I don't hate you, I only dislike you. And that's ONLY because of the No Talking To Me Rule Fyi, I think you're pretty funny sometimes, and interesting
A man's gotta do...
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadtaka View Post
I like to think I can get pretty serious now. I still love you Dev. <###
Since we haven't talked for awhile, I'll have to take your word for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
Come at me bro
Like: You're not well known, but you're still active and doing your thing. You're speedy too and your posts are different from what you'd expect of this forum. In Off Topic at least.

Dislike: You were the first temporary quasi. My jealous was mad. >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Half correct, they play the game by thinking lots of early kills = gg

but as you saw from that eve game
I like to believe that early kills makes people more afraid to lane against you, which would mean easier CS. That has yet to work out for me though.

I got a triple!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 01-18-2013, 02:58 AM   #60
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I CAN'T BELIEVE DEV MADE BACKSIDE TO CHANGE HIS SIG.

Anyway, do me, Dev. :3

Marko
kanisawa is offline   Reply With Quote