Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default time

i just notice how long this crap is dragging out rikudo sage's post of the bet made me realized that the uchiha bros vs kabs happing almost six months ago. I say this because i read predictions that the war will end soon, but lets face it, it might last to the next winter. No matter what they do to the juubi its hasnt even reached its maxxed yet so these meaningless attemps are futile. lets add up possible time left for this arc:

current juubi- 2-5 chaps
next stage- 5-10
sasuke personal time-atleast 10(it took twenty chps between sasuke seeing edo itachi till he revived oro)
tobi vs naruto(solo)-3plus 3(tnj)=6
tobi vs maddy-2 maddy should be pee-d by then
more k10(sorry neji) shine-2to 3
Kages revival-atleast2 one showning the revival and one with them joining the fight
other villeges shine-2or 3 they'er there should contribute
so far-round off to 30-40 and add a tnj chp at the ratio of 1to4 (7-10) and flashbacks at a ratio 2to10 (6-8) were faced with a year of the war arc at the low end of 43 chps and thats without the breaks! So buckle up its going to be a bumpy ride.....

feel free to add topics and how many chps
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by slyfoxx; 01-16-2013 at 07:03 PM.
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:15 PM   #2
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3
Default Re: time

I honestly think that if they stick to this current fight and no detours, the fight with juubi will last maybe 7-10 chapters. But there is also the inner conflicts of Madara and Obito which I assume will extend it 4 chapter from talking alone. Then there are the attempts of tying the stories different perspectives like in 616 it showed Sasuke&Friends which might add roughly 2-5 chapters. And this is all without a random flashback which can possibly last up ton3 chapters lol. (not color coding my #'s since I'm not on a computer lol)

EDIT: guess I didn't really add anything new, just went a little further into the same things you said lol sorry about that.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote