Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Deidara vs Sasori who wins
Deidara 5 41.67%
Sasor 7 58.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2013, 01:11 AM   #1
Zeek
Freshmen Academy Student

Zeek is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Deidara vs Sasori

Who wins one on one?
I think Deidara takes it handedly due to his long distance attacks.
Zeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:34 AM   #2
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Re: Deidara vs Sasori

Haven't chosed who I'm voting for yet. Sasori isn't intirely close range attacks and he has some pretty good defences on his puppets. Also in a way he has Deidara out numbered.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:55 AM   #3
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

They could both easily kill each other without much difficulty (C3 > Sasori, Iron sand/poison> deidara)

Really depends on who can whip out their weapons first.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:36 AM   #4
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm getting too immature

Seeing as Sasori is his weapon he could probably win then,

Old 01-15-2013, 06:29 AM   #5
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I'd say Sasori takes this mid-difficulty.

If Deidara is faster and finds time to take to the sky, Sasori can just use his iron sand and block any bombs from above. Deidara doesn't really have any defense against Sasori. The c4 nano bombs would be useless against Sasori anyway, with or without the sand, since he doesn't have a bloodstream. That leaves C3, which could easily be countered by the iron sand (Gaara managed to do it with his own sand, so Sasori can do it as well, only easier since his sand is stated to be stronger than Gaara's)

Sasori could infuse the iron sand with poison, and Deidara would most likely inhale it. If Deidara gets poisoned he's screwed, since he wouldn't have an antidote like Sakura had.

Also, Sasori is more collected and analytical than Deidara who can easily lose his temper at times.

Spoiler:

Not that it has got anything to do with it, but didn't Deidara even admit that Sasori was stronger than him?

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:50 AM   #6
Zeek
Freshmen Academy Student

Zeek is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolerThanIce View Post

If Deidara is faster and finds time to take to the sky, Sasori can just use his iron sand and block any bombs from above. Deidara doesn't really have any defense against Sasori. The c4 nano bombs would be useless against Sasori anyway, with or without the sand, since he doesn't have a bloodstream. That leaves C3, which could easily be countered by the iron sand (Gaara managed to do it with his own sand, so Sasori can do it as well, only easier since his sand is stated to be stronger than Gaara's)

Sasori could infuse the iron sand with poison, and Deidara would most likely inhale it. If Deidara gets poisoned he's screwed, since he wouldn't have an antidote like Sakura had.

Also, Sasori is more collected and analytical than Deidara who can easily lose his temper at times.

Spoiler:

Not that it has got anything to do with it, but didn't Deidara even admit that Sasori was stronger than him?
To answer your question i don't believe so

Spoiler:
Think back to Deidara's battle with Sasuke all the way to the end he thought he was better than Itachi & Sasuke. So with his cocky attitude i doubt he'd ever admit such a thing

Also you make some great points although Deidara's C4 could be used for more than entering the blood stream it could be a good way to get past the iron sand and destroy some puppets. Although Sasori's trump card could really prove to be difficult for Deidara.

Spoiler:
To make an uneducated argument Sasori lost to Sakura and an Old lady, and Deidara more or less defeated Sasuke even though Sasuke was able to transport away. If Deidara used his final move he could at the very least make it a tie
Zeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:59 AM   #7
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Deidara did indeed say that Sasori was much stronger then him, but that has nothing to do with the debate so I'd leave it out.

C4 is pretty much useless against someone that doesin't breath so how exactly does Deidara use it to bypass Sasori's iron sand and destroy some puppets? Are you saying he'd use its giant form to do that? We have no idea if Deidara know's of Sasori's true form so its out of the question to assume he wouldin't just explode it upon creation since that is its original purpose.

C0 is a huge threat but that ends in a double KO so I don't know how that goes here.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #8
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Also there are shields on Sasori's puppets that can be used to block attacks.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:19 AM   #9
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Spoiler:

Just saying, but gaara at that time had an DESERT of sand at his disposal. Sasori iron sand is limited and he cant create more by grinding minerals like gaara does. i dont think the amount he has shown is enough to block a full powered C3.

That said sasori loses 100% if he sticks with hirako.

Iron sand could indeed guard from smaller scale explosions like gaaras sand. But deidara could do what he did with gaara and plant mini bombs with in the sand screwing sasori/his puppet.

It all depends on performance of a hundred puppets as he can blow anything else he has to bits with ease.

Sasori only needs one hit to kill deidara with his poison. But deidara has alot more range and destrcutive power.

Seeing how sasori progresses from>Hiruko>thrid>himself i think deidara will have enough time to finsh him before it gets too dangerous.

@OP

In what form does sasori start?

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 01-15-2013 at 09:23 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:52 AM   #10
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Seeing how sasori progresses from>Hiruko>thrid>himself i think deidara will have enough time to finsh him before it gets too dangerous.

@OP

In what form does sasori start?
Pretty sure Sasori knows Deidara's abilities pretty well so he's not gonna stick with a form that puts him at a disadvantage. Iron Sand World Order or the fast bullet like attacks should be able to hit Deidara which I think would give Sasori the win. And as previously said, Deidara outright said Sasori was stronger. If Deidara can fly away in time and drop C3 on Sasori he might have a problem though (Sasori could maybe counter this by surrounding himself with puppets with chakra shields and iron sand though).

Quote:

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:59 AM   #11
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'm going to say Sasori on this one. Reasons are stated above by others by a good point to make would be that Sasori has good knowledge on Deidara's skills however, Deidara wasn't even aware of Sasori's true form until Edo Tensei not to mention his abilities e.g. Iron sand, 3rd Kazekage etc. so Sasori is my man
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:10 AM   #12
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
I'm going to say Sasori on this one. Reasons are stated above by others by a good point to make would be that Sasori has good knowledge on Deidara's skills however, Deidara wasn't even aware of Sasori's true form until Edo Tensei not to mention his abilities e.g. Iron sand, 3rd Kazekage etc. so Sasori is my man
I'm pretty sure that's Kabuto you're thinking of. Deidara made a comment about Sasori having an exposed weak point (his heart) after Sasori died, so he must have known about Sasori's true form.

Old 01-15-2013, 11:13 AM   #13
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
I'm pretty sure that's Kabuto you're thinking of. Deidara made a comment about Sasori having an exposed weak point (his heart) after Sasori died, so he must have known about Sasori's true form.
Are you sure? because I could of sworn in the episode where they both got revived that Deidara made a comment along the lines of.. "So that's what your true form looks like huh?" but I'm not a 100% sure. ahwell I would still stick with my man Sasori
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:18 AM   #14
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Are you sure? because I could of sworn in the episode where they both got revived that Deidara made a comment along the lines of.. "So that's what your true form looks like huh?" but I'm not a 100% sure. ahwell I would still stick with my man Sasori
Nope. He actually reiterates what he said before- after Sasori comments on how the quality of Akatsuki has fallen Deidara says something along the lines of "Don't be so arrogant considering you died, and your one weak point was a huge bull's eye in the middle of your chest!"

Old 01-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #15
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Pretty sure Sasori knows Deidara's abilities pretty well so he's not gonna stick with a form that puts him at a disadvantage. Iron Sand World Order or the fast bullet like attacks should be able to hit Deidara which I think would give Sasori the win. And as previously said, Deidara outright said Sasori was stronger. If Deidara can fly away in time and drop C3 on Sasori he might have a problem though (Sasori could maybe counter this by surrounding himself with puppets with chakra shields and iron sand though).

Hell need 1000 puppets to guard from that near village sized explosion.

An old granny and sakura casually dodging most of sasoris attacks make it hard to belief they can hit deidara. Granted it was not your regular granny but still.

Quote:
Quote:
Yes
Old 01-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #16
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Chiyo was a rediculusly skilled puppeteer that's how sakura dodged most of them and in the end they both got hit. Can't see Deidara having the antidote like they did.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:04 PM   #17
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Hell need 1000 puppets to guard from that near village sized explosion.

An old granny and sakura casually dodging most of sasoris attacks make it hard to belief they can hit deidara. Granted it was not your regular granny but still.
Well considering Sasori is not the size of a village, he wouldn't need that many just to cover him. The real question is whether or not chakra shields and iron sand are enough to protect him, which is entirely plausible to me. There is no way to really tell just how devastating C3 was since Gaara blocked it.

And Chiyo didn't actually dodge either of the attacks I mentioned lol. The fast spikes were blocked with chakra shields and World Method wasn't aimed at Chiyo, but Sakura-and it hit (well, technically just gave her multiple cuts, but that's enough when the opponent doesn't have an antidote). Souret covered the rest.

Last edited by Godaime Kazekage; 01-15-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #18
bara-chan
Freshmen Academy Student

bara-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think sasori would win because Deidara would blow out,sasori is more level headed and since sasori is a puppet master he could use his chakra to manipulate deidaras bombs and to be reversed back to him<deidara>and since sasori uses poisons he could create a chemical reaction to have an effect on the clay bombs
bara-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #19
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by bara-chan View Post
I think sasori would win because Deidara would blow out,sasori is more level headed and since sasori is a puppet master he could use his chakra to manipulate deidaras bombs and to be reversed back to him<deidara>and since sasori uses poisons he could create a chemical reaction to have an effect on the clay bombs
No........There is no way, Sasori is doing either thing you propose.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #20
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bara-chan View Post
the bold is the only part I agree with you minus the win part.
How could Sasori manipulate deidara's bombs? They're bombs. They'd pretty much explode before Sasori got chance if he could do that. And when is Sasori going to make a chemical reaction with his poison? No one has time for lab experiments in a fight.. Even if he could turn the poisons into something else, I highly doubt Sasori is going anywhere near those bombs. And if he sends his puppets they'll most likely blow up...

Please explain to me how you think Sasori is going to accomplish this??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote