Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Latest Manga Chapters

Latest Manga Chapters Discuss the latest manga chapters of your favorite series here!

Old 01-14-2013, 01:24 AM   #1
Akatsuki_Fighter
Genin

Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki_Fighter has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Fairy Tail Episode 163

So I was catching up on ma Fairy Tail episodes. I had read the manga previously but had fallen behind on the anime. I got to episode 163 with Mirajane vs Jenny. Having read the manga, I knew what their "battle" was, and I was looking forward for that good ol' anime "downplay," if you know what I mean... NOPE!!! Instead of that, the entire episode is about all the girls somehow getting the idea that they should get in on the "battle" too!! Really? Just really...? First of all, making what should have been a 2-3 minute segment into a 20 minute episode is a waste of my time. Second, I HATE suggestive themes and fan service. I don't like the deliberate sexual temptation. I don't care if others are or are not tempted by it, but I AM, and it's actually pretty darn effective at times. I believe in loving a person for personality first and body second. I know this is Fairy Tail we're talking about: it's bound to be that way. I mean, at the base every girl (except Wendy) has HUGE boobs, so what else can we expect? Still though, it annoys me, and I felt like making a small rant. It won't keep me from continuing to watch it, though. Fairy Tail's just too epic!

"Yuuta, I love how wide open you were."
-Rikka Takanashi
Akatsuki_Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, fairy tail, fan service, manga, rant