Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Ezio Auditore da Firenze vs. Ratonhnhak

Ezio is younger, like in ''Brotherhood''.
He has dual hidden blades, no assassins to help him, no apple and no other weapons.

Connor has hidden blade and his tomahawk.
No Assassin help, no other weapons and no apple obviously.

They both have Assassin robes as armor.

They start hidden. each on the opposite side of the battlefield.
Distance: 100m radius.

My opinion:
Spoiler:
I think that Ezio's experience wins. Connor is younger and physically more powerful, but with Ezio's age comes exp.
Maybe that can help him win, I don't know if Connor gets lucky though
Connor has exp in tracking due to his hunts and stuff

Last edited by Maruko; 01-16-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:50 PM   #2
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Ezio Auditore da Firenze vs. Ratonhnhak

If they were the same age I would defiantly say Connor due to more experience from an earlier age but considering its Brotherhood Ezio I give this a win with mid-difficulty to Ezio mainly because of his experience and the fact that he's much wiser I think potentially Revelations Ezio would win with much difficulty but that's just my opinion
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:51 PM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I forgot to add Connor hunting and tracking experience which can probably match or even surpass Ezio's.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:36 PM   #4
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Yeah good point, I think it far surpasses Ezio's but that wouldn't make up for his experience
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote