Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #61
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Re: I'm so exited! :-D *snorty laugh*

@Hikari
I'm in a small village but my nearest city is Salisbury I think I'm on the train for an hour to go to London.

Yeah I have a feeling Jesica Hyde is gonna be pretty damn cool XD Yeah Wilson Wilson was pretty cool when he shot that guy despite not being able to see.
Grant was an awesome actor, I wish I could act like that. I hope the good guys find the kid before he gets caught, when he jumped out the school window!!!

The sex scene was soo funny "my p1nis doesn't work"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #62
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
@Hikari
I'm in a small village but my nearest city is Salisbury I think I'm on the train for an hour to go to London.

Yeah I have a feeling Jesica Hyde is gonna be pretty damn cool XD Yeah Wilson Wilson was pretty cool when he shot that guy despite not being able to see.
Grant was an awesome actor, I wish I could act like that. I hope the good guys find the kid before he gets caught, when he jumped out the school window!!!

The sex scene was soo funny "my p1nis doesn't work"
Oh, I see!

She reminds me of that girl from scott pilgrim. xD
that scene was sooo goood! it was so tence!
Same. :/ it makes me sad i can't act! xD
lol yeah he just jumps right out there. glad he did O.O
Wilson wilson is the smart one

oh yeah ahaha, and when his shirt got caught on his head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Hika just said brilliant...

That confirms it

She's human! D:
D: I don't understand.

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #63
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

I know it was rediculusly tense for a minute I thought he would die.
I know they were like "We checked it's too high" and he just through himself into a bush.
That was so funny I couldn't stop laughing.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
british, poo, television, utopia