Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 01-11-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
Nwanu
Freshmen Academy Student

Nwanu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default What Sasuke and Orochimaru are going to do.

Theory:

Sasuke as of now seems very shaky about his resolve to crush Konoha. This leads me to believe that this duo is going to summon Sasuke's parents.

Why?

- These people they are going to meet have vast knowledge. I expect his parents to know a lot about the past of the Uchiha.

- It couldn't possibly be the Sage because "them" is more than one. Orochimaru has no Sage DNA. And the Sage has no information to give Sasuke about clans, villages because those were established long after he was gone.

- Prediction: This is Naruto. Sasuke seems to be confused about what to do (even though he says otherwise). Meeting his parents and them telling him to protect Konoha rather than destroy it will be the final push he needs to drop his hatred. Add a heroic Sasuke-intercepts-Obito-final-blow-on-Naruto scene where he kills off Obito. Instant restoration, leaving Madara as the final villain.

What do you guys think?
Nwanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal
Default Re: What Sasuke and Orochimaru are going to do.

My theory: Naruto convinces Obito that he has been wrong this entire time. Obito begins to see his errors. While Madara is about to land a killing blow on Naruto, Obito takes the blow, and tells Naruto that only he can bring true peace to the world, and apologizes to Kakashi, and says a cheesy line about going to go see Rin. Madara scoffs at this, and continues his attack. When about to land another killing blow, your theory activates, and BAM Sasuke is a good guy again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #3
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

What if Sasuke's parents tell them they loved him and tell them to destroy the leaf. Than Sasuke shows up to the battle and goes ape shat on everyone until its only Madara, Obito, Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Bee.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:14 PM   #4
Nwanu
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
My theory: Naruto convinces Obito that he has been wrong this entire time. Obito begins to see his errors. While Madara is about to land a killing blow on Naruto, Obito takes the blow, and tells Naruto that only he can bring true peace to the world, and apologizes to Kakashi, and says a cheesy line about going to go see Rin. Madara scoffs at this, and continues his attack. When about to land another killing blow, your theory activates, and BAM Sasuke is a good guy again.
This actually makes a lot of sense to me. Especially the cheesy line about going to see Rin. I see you also believe that Sasuke will turn good. Who do you think Orochimaru and Sasuke are going to meet? Sasuke's parents as well?
Old 01-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #5
Nwanu
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
What if Sasuke's parents tell them they loved him and tell them to destroy the leaf. Than Sasuke shows up to the battle and goes ape shat on everyone until its only Madara, Obito, Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Bee.
I may be mistaking, but didn't Sasuke's dad know about Itachi's mission? If that is so, I think, just like Itachi, he'd push Sasuke to protect rather than destroy. I do like that line-up you gave lol.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:24 PM   #6
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwanu View Post
I may be mistaking, but didn't Sasuke's dad know about Itachi's mission? If that is so, I think, just like Itachi, he'd push Sasuke to protect rather than destroy. I do like that line-up you gave lol.
Being serious on this one though. Sasuke's dad was the one who planed the revolt so I would think he prefers the Uchiha clan to Konoha especially since they made his own son kill his clan. He would probably want his other son to exact revenge.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #7
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

Quote:
This actually makes a lot of sense to me. Especially the cheesy line about going to see Rin. I see you also believe that Sasuke will turn good. Who do you think Orochimaru and Sasuke are going to meet? Sasuke's parents as well?

Actually, they never stated they were going to meet anyone. They are going to a place he knows well. I think it will be the remains of the Uchiha area.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:31 PM   #8
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

Yea I think he means the tablet, too, in that Uchiha hideout place. Sasuke should now be able to read most of it.
Old 01-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #9
Nwanu
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
Actually, they never stated they were going to meet anyone. They are going to a place he knows well. I think it will be the remains of the Uchiha area.
Was that a mistranslation then? Because page 10 in chapter 593 clearly states "them". (Mangapanda)
Old 01-11-2013, 04:16 PM   #10
Ghost4321
Apprentice Genin

Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ghost4321 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

they are going on a trip, and wont be seen till the last arc after they go to the place with answers....is my theory 0.0

Last edited by Ghost4321; 01-11-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Ghost4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:28 AM   #11
Nwanu
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost4321 View Post
they are going on a trip, and wont be seen till the last arc after they go to the place with answers....is my theory 0.0
The place with answers being?
Old 01-12-2013, 07:48 AM   #12
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
The place with answers being?
Disney World, but they're on a low budget so they can only afford to go too Six Flags.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #13
alanis23
Academy Graduate

alanis23 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

saskues dad will come an tell sasuke to kill naruto
alanis23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:52 AM   #14
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

MY THEORY:Naruto will kick sasuke azz in the end. And why are sasukes parents involved? And you must be linked to the getto statue before you can use reanimation jutsu. And why is orochimaru involved in this? He dont know the jutsu to link someone to the getto statue. His plans are with anko.Sasuke is going to linked to the getto statue by tobi and madara. Then obito is going to betray madara(happens all the time with bad guys)then use sasuke once he is linked to the getto statue. Then most likley bring rin back. That is the whole reason why obito is going along with this plan of madaras.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 01-12-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:54 AM   #15
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Theorizing this
I think you did an excellent observation
Both you and azal

LHG

//Senpai Please Notice Me//
LilHinataGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:56 AM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Just a suggestion,rouge uchiha. You should put a space after your periods and question marks. Not trying to critisize you but i'm just saying................

Also,what LHG said.

Maik's video lists of Top Ten:
Spoiler:

joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #17
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Why his parents? You think that Sasuke, a guy who totally respects his clan, would desecrate his parents like that?
No...that ain't his way.
And he said ''the one who knows everything'', not ''ones who...''.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #18
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Now after i fixed that post did that make your life easier? No offense.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote