Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 01-11-2013, 10:31 AM   #1
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Building A Gaming Rig

Bout damn time Anyone playing anything fun on the PC nowadays? May get into STWOR or FFXIV Online and Elder Scrolls Online myself.
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:16 AM   #2
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Building A Gaming Rig

SWTOR is kind of dying I think...its got good things about it, but I've heard the end game is pretty terrible! FFXIV has a TON and i mean a TON of problems! To the point they had to make it free to play for a while until they started finally making the fixes that should have been in place at release!

I have been considering building a new power rig again, I just have problems justifying it (outside of games like BF3 and what not). Though I do have to say, games are substantially cheaper for PC than anything else! just stay away from MMO's they are like digital crack! once you get hooked, its hard to get unhooked!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #3
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

This is why we need a tech forum.

I'll probably buy Elder Scrolls Online when it comes out.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #4
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

I keep reading the title as
"Building a Guinea pig"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #5
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by azal852 View Post
I keep reading the title as
"Building a Guinea pig"
tried that once, I couldn't get the chains on the table to counter balance properly in order to raise my creation into the coming lightning storm...*sigh* So I built a gaming rig <.<

Old 01-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #6
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

I'm playing some PC games..
currently play L4D2
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #7
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Bout damn time Anyone playing anything fun on the PC nowadays? May get into STWOR or FFXIV Online and Elder Scrolls Online myself.
Ugh please don't.

What specs are you going for?
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #8
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

TBC said I'm lame 'cos I like playing DCU Online.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:13 PM   #9
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

TBC's gaming track record denies him the ability to have a valid opinion on video games.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:15 PM   #10
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I apologize on his behalf o' lord video game masteroverlord mcpants

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:16 PM   #11
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

You may rise.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #12
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
SWTOR is kind of dying I think...its got good things about it, but I've heard the end game is pretty terrible! FFXIV has a TON and i mean a TON of problems! To the point they had to make it free to play for a while until they started finally making the fixes that should have been in place at release!

I have been considering building a new power rig again, I just have problems justifying it (outside of games like BF3 and what not). Though I do have to say, games are substantially cheaper for PC than anything else! just stay away from MMO's they are like digital crack! once you get hooked, its hard to get unhooked!
I know about the issues with FFXIV, it's set to be re-released this summer, almost completely revamped. So I may check it out since I payed FFXI for quite a while back in the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
This is why we need a tech forum.

I'll probably buy Elder Scrolls Online when it comes out.
Heh :P

Yeh ESO looks SICK. The PVP also looks refreshing from the cookie cutter 10v10 BG's that WoW and numerous others have had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
I'm playing some PC games..
currently play L4D2
Left For Dead 2? Sweeet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Ugh please don't.

What specs are you going for?
Already ordered all the parts
Just high resolution and zero lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
TBC said I'm lame 'cos I like playing DCU Online.
DC universe online? I loved that game when I played it for a time.

Quote:
TBC's gaming track record denies him the ability to have a valid opinion on video games.
He did play FFXI which still is one of the hardest MMO's to date and has some of the best PVE content around :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex View Post
I apologize on his behalf o' lord video game masteroverlord mcpants
Quote:
You may rise.
All hail the Caesar!
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Old 01-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #13
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Shame I'm not too much into MMO's these days. What else do you play, Jin?
Old 01-11-2013, 01:41 PM   #14
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

@Vornmusion: The parts I ordered --

1) AMD FX-8150 Zambezi 3.6GHz Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core Desktop Processor
2) Tower : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811119160
3) ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
4) SAPPHIRE 100351SR Radeon HD 7970 Video Card
5) CORSAIR Professional Series Gold AX1200 Power Supply

Plus a hybrid SSD/HD , LCD Monitor, Keyboard, Razer mouse, etc etc

I play PSN for now. But I'll be playing BF3 and a few other FPS's on PC. Probably a couple RTS's too like Starcraft 2

Old 01-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #15
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

You got the same tower that I have. This is proof our love is real.

That's a mighty beast you have there. Future proofing all up in this bitch.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #16
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
You got the same tower that I have. This is proof our love is real.

That's a mighty beast you have there. Future proofing all up in this bitch.
I have learned to never question the love that is Jin and Vorn's essence of existence

Yeah it's been a while since I had a gaming rig, so I thought why not treat myself to a really nice one that's easy to upgrade when the times come for certain parts. Plus be awesome to play games

Old 01-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #17
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
I have learned to never question the love that is Jin and Vorn's essence of existence

Yeah it's been a while since I had a gaming rig, so I thought why not treat myself to a really nice one that's easy to upgrade when the times come for certain parts. Plus be awesome to play games
Unquestionably our love is real, I know this to be true. That was toward the nonbelievers.

Playing games is pretty nice. I need to build myself another one soon, mines pushing 4 years now and it's starting to show. She's held up well though. <3
Old 01-11-2013, 01:51 PM   #18
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Quote:
Unquestionably our love is real, I know this to be true. That was toward the nonbelievers.

Playing games is pretty nice. I need to build myself another one soon, mines pushing 4 years now and it's starting to show. She's held up well though. <3
Blasphemous cretins!

Newegg has a lot of awesome deals going on right now. If you have the means, take advantage of some of them.

Old 01-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #19
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Though I have to say, while pricey, this is pretty sweet! Razer and Steam are really going to the limits to try and make PC gaming accessable to everyone!

Old 01-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #20
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Naw I don't have the funds for another build. I was considering going for a graphics card update (the only thing that actually needs to be upgraded on my PC really; I just like starting fresh when I make major upgrades) but the new ATI series is coming out soon. As I'm not in any desperate need for another one I figured I would wait and see how far this generation falls in price.