Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #21
Snow Eyes X
Freshmen Academy Student

Snow Eyes X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: A vs. guy

I would say, either one could win. A is originally faster than Guy but, Guy has been able to sustain himself at 8 gates release and that is strong enough to put on a great challenge for A. Bad thing is, Guy's level is not capable to hold the 8 gates release for a long time, that would probably require him to keep the bout going, on A's level. But then again, the speed of 8 gates is far more faster than A's current speed. Best thing for A to do is, keep Guy from releasing his inner 8th gate.
Snow Eyes X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:10 AM   #22
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

How is current gai> current A???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:19 AM   #23
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Crair Uchiha completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

A because his Lightning Armor is a good advantage for him, it can increase his speed greatly.

Don't get me wrong I am well aware of the chakara gates but my side remains with A for some reason.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote