Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #21
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Ramsaur vs Artemis

(Sheild Bullets and light barrier, so yeah lol, but just to be fair, I think you should know that the Monado allows me to see into the future, their like warnings for what will happen if I can't or don't do anything, they show it shows me what will happen next, that's why I didn't allow this weapon in the official role play, I just didn't find it to be fair)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:53 AM   #22
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

(It could be fair if you use mental powers. There are alot of ways to use powers so just keep thinking. It could be possible to use wind to see in the future.)
I quickly dash in front of my opponet as i break through the barrier with sheer force. I then form a dome of fire around us while the dome grows in heat. Then, more fire domes overlapped each other as they surround this one. "Close the book!" The fire domes suck inwards as they attempt to desintegrate my opponet. The flames that touch me are absorbed by me as i jump a few meters away from my opponet and take a small stance. "This is my favorite move." Dark energy spins around me as it accelerates up to 330 miles per hour,the speed of sound. If you some within 5 feet of this energy,you will slow down greatly. I send a bright fireball into the sky as it shines on my opponet,showing her shadow behind her as i dash toward her with my new speed. I appear in front of her face with my fist just inches from her chest,hoping she is cursed by my speed energy as a dark fire demon comes up from her shadow and attempts to blast her with dark fire energy.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:25 AM   #23
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

-I turn into a ball of light to escape the attack and when I reappear I shoot at him with my rifle-

Alright fire boy, take this, Metal Blast!

-I shoot a blast of metal bullets that absorb heat to add to their destructive power-

All I asked for was a match so I don't appreciate you trying to kill me this entire time!

(I was thinking about doing that with my second character to make him an awesome villain)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 01-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #24
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
-I turn into a ball of light to escape the attack and when I reappear I shoot at him with my rifle-

Alright fire boy, take this, Metal Blast!

-I shoot a blast of metal bullets that absorb heat to add to their destructive power-

All I asked for was a match so I don't appreciate you trying to kill me this entire time!

(I was thinking about doing that with my second character to make him an awesome villain)
(That would be awesome.)
As my opponet shoots at me,i quickly ignite my hands and boost into the air as i form a dark barrier around me and send it at the bullets,increasing the weight of the bullets as they drop to the ground. "I see. No kill. I can do that."

I point my index finger at my opponet as i make my hand look like a gun. I then do the same thing with my other hand. "My turn. Fire bullet." I shoot tiny fireballs at my opponet,attempting to inflect medium burns on my opponet as i then make a sheild of green fire. "You might not want to touch this fire. It's radioactive. It gives me energy while it sucks energy from other people." I stand and wait for my opponet's next move.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:52 AM   #25
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

OK, if that's the way you want to play.

-I point my rifle at the sky-

Heal Round!

-I shoot bullets into the sky that explode and rain down magic energy that heals and give me power, I then make the rifle disappear and take out my sword, making the symbol change and spin and the blade turns blue, once again making me insanely fast as I charge towards the boy and try to dodge around all the the fireballs with my speed and ability to see into the future-

If they touch me, my heal round should take care of me....

Old 01-12-2013, 09:55 AM   #26
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

My opponet dodges the fireballs as she charges at me. I charge at her with my speed also as i release land mines into the ground with each step. I attempt to hit her with my sheild as,hoping to drain her energy away as i then jump back and land a few meters away from my opponet,with me facing my land mines.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #27
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

(Where did the land mines come from are you and Aries or a Leo? Are they like Fire land mines or something?)

-I change the symbol on my sword and it spins turning my blade green and slash at his shield to try and use the Purge effects to get rid of his shield, but when he jumps back and stop in front of the land mines-

Jeeze, we're not going to get anywhere like this

-I change the Symbol on my sword and is spins as the blade turns gold and I swing it to make my light barrier as I prepare to run across the land mines-

Old 01-12-2013, 10:15 AM   #28
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(Yes,they are fire land mines. You wanna change your move?)
Old 01-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #29
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

(Nope)

-I use my light powers to move across the mines at the speed of light and slash at the body with my Monado Buster-

Old 01-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #30
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(Ok but no moving at the speed of light from now on. It's GM.)
I see my opponet dashing pass my mines as i throw my sheild into the air and create a black fire sword. This sword weakens the destructive power of a weapon as it also ignites it with dark flames. I then cover the sword with dark energy as it solidfies as i block the monado buster with my sword,decresing the destructive power of it as i quickly touch the sword with my dark covered finger,making it weight more than 2 tons. "That is curse magic." I then attempt to slash the girl's arm,using the dull part of the blade,not trying to kill her. "What's your name?"
I jump back and land as a sheild of fire surrounds me.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:48 AM   #31
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

(OK, sorry)

I'm a Seeker I can't use Curse Magic, but I can do this.

-I use charm magic to make myself stronger and throw a light grande at the boy-

Old 01-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #32
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I use my speed as i dash away from the grenade,leaving a afterimage in my place as it is hit with the light instead. I then cover my eyes quickly to avoid blindness.
I then rush at my opponet as i swing my leg at her head. I then attempt to punch her in the chest. I jump back a few meters as i wait for her next move.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:33 AM   #33
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

-I dodge his hits and jump back away from him and I use my powers to summon the Dragon of light who's roars sends a giants shock wave blowing everything back-

OK, so lets see how you do against this guy.

-The Dragon Gathers energy in it's mouth that shines, brightly like a star and blast it at the boy-

Old 01-13-2013, 06:24 AM   #34
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
-I dodge his hits and jump back away from him and I use my powers to summon the Dragon of light who's roars sends a giants shock wave blowing everything back-

OK, so lets see how you do against this guy.

-The Dragon Gathers energy in it's mouth that shines, brightly like a star and blast it at the boy-
I am blown back by the dragon's shockwave as i quickly gain my posture and land on the ground. I then look up into the air as the dragon shoots a beam of energy at me. "Now i've got to fire in my belly!! Fire dragon roar!!!!!" I put my hands on my mouth as i hold them like a cup and blow a blazing blue fire beam at the dragon's energy beam. The 2 beams colide and result in a giant explosion. As dust is everywhere,i quickly smash the ground with my after making a fire fist,creating a crack in the ground as i turn into fire and continue to create cracks in the ground,creating a circle of cracks that surround the dragon. I quickly fly up to the dragon as i boost myself above him. "Fire destruction." I boost down on the dragon as i attempt to knock him to the ground while a giant piller of fire comes up from below,attempting to burn the dragon to nothing.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:30 AM   #35
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

-The symbol on my sword changes and spins as my blade turns blue and I speed over and kick the boy in his back while he distracted by my dragon, I then change my symbol on my sword the make my blade gold and I swing it to cover my dragon in a golden light barrier and my dragon uses it's angelic scales to shine a blinding light-

Old 01-13-2013, 06:52 AM   #36
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

As my opponet trys to kick me in the back,she goes right through me as i turn into fire. But she is not ignited. Then,i fill my eyes with darkness as i transform,blocking the blinding light coming from the dragon. I then throw a giant massive ball of hellfire at the dragon,attempting to burn him to nothing as the hellfire will not go away. The fire is summoned from the plains of hell.

Tags
aries, artemis, keeper, mystic, ramsaur, seeker