Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > The Academy

The Academy Welcome new ninja! If you are new to the forums, make an introduction thread here!

Old 01-07-2013, 12:37 AM   #1
Baka Tori
Ninja Academy Student

Baka Tori has completed a tough C-rank mission!Baka Tori has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Talking Bonjour future comrades and cohorts

Hiya! The name is Robb but as you can see, I go by my user name, for a reason. (Long story)
Just a little about me!
I DJ and produce EDM! I frequently go to raves. (No I do not do drugs) I have been doing parcour for about 8 years now. I have also done various martial arts (11 different) all of which I am NOT a master of, NOR will I ever claim to be.
I have been doing various dances for many many years as well. (hardstyle shuffle, jumpstyle, c-walk, reject, and many others)
I am 18! I love cats and long walks on the beach.. nahh just kidding haha!
Don't hate me for this but I am actually just getting into naruto. After a LONG talk from many otaku friends; I have come to the conclusion this, and reading the manga is a good choice.
As for video games I have played so many different genres, platforms and franchises I have forgotten them mostly. Jog my memory and I AM SURE I have played it!

Cheers mates!
Baka Tori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:41 AM   #2
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bonjour future comrades and cohorts

I hope you have fun here.

And if you don't, I WILL END YOU

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:43 AM   #3
Baka Tori
Ninja Academy Student

Baka Tori has completed a tough C-rank mission!Baka Tori has completed a tough C-rank mission!

OMG I love doctor who!
and thank you! This will be a fun experience!
Old 01-07-2013, 12:44 AM   #4
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Bonjour.

Old 01-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #5
Baka Tori
Ninja Academy Student

Bonjour commen t'alez vous!?
Je parle pu francais!
I love the stereotypical frenchman. I kid you not that's what my uncle looked like in his hayday.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:48 AM   #6
Oku
Academy Graduate

Oku has completed a tough C-rank mission!Oku has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Welcome!
Oku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:50 AM   #7
Baka Tori
Ninja Academy Student

Salut, Oku!
Old 01-07-2013, 12:51 AM   #8
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Are you saying you speak little french? My french really isn't what it should be.

All I know is J'achete du pain dans la marche, merde! Ils ont incroyable! Mon poisson et dans la bain!?
Old 01-07-2013, 12:55 AM   #9
Baka Tori
Ninja Academy Student

Yes I speek little french. Wait you just said you buy bread and step in poo. The last part I uh... Fish?
I almost considered going by Pierrot le Fou (french version of my current name)
Yeah you have to use languages like that everyday or else you begin to get rusty.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:17 AM   #10
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

I always step in poo.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:41 AM   #11
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.moonwatcher is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Hello Baka^^
Enjoy yourself and pm me if ya need help.

~dances on out~
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:01 AM   #12
Baka Tori
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Hello Baka^^
Enjoy yourself and pm me if ya need help.

~dances on out~
*gasp* you called me an idiot! JK!
Thanks for the help! :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:08 AM   #13
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Hey Robb, welcome to the forum and I hope you have a nice stay.
Cool that you've been doing Parcour for so long. I take it you're not a fan of free running? Cuz most parcourers just think they show off xD

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:02 AM   #14
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'm no longer the newbiest guy in the Academy!
Lol hi there, a fellow martial artist? cool, what styles have you trained in?
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #15
Baka Tori
Ninja Academy Student

I trained in TKD for 2 years, I have trained in boxing, kickboxing, bondo, ledrit, muay thai, bujyn rio for 2 years. I have trained grecko roman wrestling, BJJ, and Judo for one year!
oh and freeform jeet kun do but I believe that is a style not an art.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:23 AM   #16
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Welcome to the forums Baka Tori!

If you have any problems PM me.

Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:36 AM   #17
Abra Hatake
Chunin Exam Participant

Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Abra Hatake is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ohaiyou!

Welcome to the forums ^^
Old 01-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #18
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

umm...your name might say robb in french...but says stupid(baka)in japanesse
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 01-12-2013 at 06:35 PM.
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:33 PM   #19
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

no offense baka tori
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka, dancing, edm, french, mma, parkour, rave, robb