Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 01-09-2013, 12:00 AM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Ramsaur vs Artemis

i said before I don't want to make a another character of Mystic Ninjutsu, because it wouldn't be fair to everyone else, but there are two character
I was thinking about making while I was gone for the holiday an Aries and a Capricorn , this is the Aries and I've asked my friend PrinceofPeace to help me test her out, so basically it's my Aries vs his and to be fair I'll even let him use the Omnitrix, yes prince the weapons I'm planing on using are just that powerful.

Anyway here she is

Artemis Aphrodite (Don't know why that sounds like a good name to me)

Birthday: March 27 (Aries Seeker)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Her powers are light, charm magic, summoning and weapons spawning

Her Guiding God is Aries God of Forge (Since this isn't apart of mystic ninjutsu, no I am not stealing from Heji Oka OK?)

I guess the fight can start in the Grand Canyon, whenever your ready, I'll be back on tomorrow because I have to be up early.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:57 AM   #2
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Ramsaur vs Artemis

I'll pass
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #3
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
I'll pass
oh well, I guess I'll ask someone else.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 01-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

I'll help you.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:25 PM   #5
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Cool, thanks.

Old 01-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I was walking around in a canyon as i began to look at the beutiful scenery. "Wow." I then spoted a girl. "I wonder what she's doing out here." I walk over to the girl while having my hands in my pocket. "Hey,what's up?"
Old 01-09-2013, 07:55 PM   #7
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Nothing, I'm bored and I was supposed to fight someone here, but, he has failed to show up, not surprising, he never could keep his promises.

-sighs- well now I'm bored and I've come here for nothing.

Old 01-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

"I suppose i could humor you with a fight. That is,if you're up for it."
(SHould i use a aires. I don't mind.)
Old 01-10-2013, 03:32 PM   #9
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Nothing, I'm bored and I was supposed to fight someone here, but, he has failed to show up, not surprising, he never could keep his promises.

-sighs- well now I'm bored and I've come here for nothing.
Are you talking about mwah
Old 01-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

^ I am sorry that happened to you. *pats him on the back.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #11
PrinceofPeace
Banned

nah its cool I just did not feel like fighting atm
Old 01-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #12
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Yosh, I was talking about vu, lol jk, not really I was just talking about someone, no one special.

@Joon, if that's what you want to do, but honestly you don't have to.

I guess that would solve my problem, OK then let's go -I summon a sword with a black made of white light and symbol right above the handle-

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 01-10-2013 at 10:15 PM.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #13
PrinceofPeace
Banned

this is the SLOWEST fight eva
Old 01-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Yosh, I was talking about vu, lol jk, not really I was just talking about someone, no one special.

@Joon, if that's what you want to do, but honestly you don't have to.

I guess that would solve my problem, OK then let's go -I summon a sword with a black made of white light and symbol right above the handle-
(okay.)
I create a fire sword as i use my curse magic on it,making it able to burn through anything it touches. Before it hits something,the curse magic will burn the atoms in the substance,breaking it down for the flames to burn whatever is left of it. I swing my sword at the girl's leg as i spin around and jump in the air. I spin foward as i come down on the girl with a crushing slash,attempting to slash her in half vertically.
"Is this what you were expecting?"
Old 01-12-2013, 01:26 AM   #15
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

-my eyes flash and the symbol on my sword changes-

Well, yeah, actually, it kind of was

-The blade of my sword turns gold and the symbol starts to spin as I swing it creating a golden light barrier to protect me from the attack-

Now try this one

-The symbol on the sword changes ans starts to spin as the blade turns purple and I swing it, covering the area in a purple aura that makes me stronger, the symbol then changed and again and starts to spin as the blade turns indigo and I swing it at the with a highly destructive attack-

Monado Buster!

Old 01-12-2013, 07:04 AM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

"I see." I see my opponet swing her sword as it turns another color completely. "That's a rather uniqe power you got there." I take my sword and throw it high into the air as i take both of my hands and swing them downwards while igniteing them at the same time,boosting me into the air with my fire as i dodge the attack. I then catch my sword as i throw it at the ground behind my opponet as the ground below her begins to burn away,creating a crater in the ground as i land on the ground with my body ignited,creating a crater of fire upon landing. "War and peace." The 2 craters explode in flames,attempting to burn you to nothing as a flame armor appears on me as i curse it with my dark energy. ANything that comes in comtact with this armor will quickly burn to the next state of substance. (Solid>water>gas>nothing)
"Step in the dragon's den."
Old 01-12-2013, 07:32 AM   #17
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

-The Symbol on my sword changes and starts to spin, burning the blade blue, I swing it and it covers me in a blue aura making me insanely fast so I can dodge the attack, I then change the symbol on my sword once more and blade turns green and I swing it at you to make the the armor disappear-

This is the power of the Monado, it has many powers actually, but I'm guessing you can see that.

-I summon a sheath onto my back and put my sword into it and then I summon a Rifle to my hands-

But that's not all I can do, Thunder Bullet!

-I shoot electrical bullet of Thunder at the boy-

Old 01-12-2013, 08:05 AM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

My armor is dispeled by my opponet's spell. "I see. It seems that no kind of spell will work on you. I'll just have to show you what i'm made of."
As a bullet of thunder is shot at me,i quickly send a fireball at it as i make the fireball explode as soon as it makes contact with the thunder bullet. "You're gonna have to do better than that."

I point my hand into the air as tiny fireballs shoot out of my hand. As the fireballs soar through the air,they grow bigger and bigger. They become huge as they surround my opponet. They hit the ground around my opponet as the ground bursts into high flames. I walk into the circle of flames as 9 dragons form out of the flames. "Dragon's den of hell." The dragons flash brightly,attempting to blind my opponet as they soar into the sky. "Super nova special." The dragon fire a beam of blue flames from thier mouths as the beams circle around my opponet,creating high flames that no one could jump over. The dragons then quickly rush down in the middle of the circle as they form into a giant massive fireball and slam into the middle of the circle as a massive explosion occurs.

As the dust clears,i appear with blue flames all over my body. "Fire demon image." 10 afterimages that are made of fire rush at my opponet as they explode,attempting to engulf my opponet in the explosion.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:17 AM   #19
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, please, shield bullet!

-I shoot bullets at the 10 images that all make shields once they explode, I then touch the handle of my sword the change the symbol and the blade turns gold, surrounding me in the golden light barrier once more-

(Do you want me to list the abilities of the Monado so you can make sure that I'm not cheating?)

Old 01-12-2013, 08:20 AM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(No it's fine. You are supposed to make ablities up as you go along. That shows you have creativity. Did you block my dragon attack?)

Tags
aries, artemis, keeper, mystic, ramsaur, seeker